XxDarkLord15xX

Jun 9, 2018
Mac link from Mega does not load the game even after several times of trying to open the file. The icon pops up for a second and then disappears. I am using the newest macbook pro.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Is confidence very important? Because the choices are usually either relationship points or confidence points, what would be the most appropriate balance to play?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Is confidence very important? Because the choices are usually either relationship points or confidence points, what would be the most appropriate balance to play?
Not at first, but eventually, we'll start reaching choices where, if you don't have enough confidence, you won't be able to choose those options, which sucks. I feel like that's a major design flaw with this game, and worse, you can't edit saves cause the game won't load them up.

Reactions: SagiriChan

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Not at first, but eventually, we'll start reaching choices where, if you don't have enough confidence, you won't be able to choose those options, which sucks. I feel like that's a major design flaw with this game, and worse, you can't edit saves cause the game won't load them up.
So basically the most appropriate way would be to choose half of the Lis and aim towards them and with the other half choose confidence points, or something like that? And the exgf/gf cheating with 3 guys its invented or did she really cheated on the mc?

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So basically the most appropriate way would be to choose half of the Lis and aim towards them and with the other half choose confidence points, or something like that? And the exgf/gf cheating with 3 guys its invented or did she really cheated on the mc?
Basically yeah, choose only a chunk of potential li's (and you're gonna have to anyway because most of the time, each choice makes you choose to side with one girl or another). As for the ex scene, it's very likely she cheated, cause if you choose to talk to her and give her another chance near the end of this update, mc asks her and she acts really sketchy about it, jumping to conclusions and instantly saying the guy lied to mc before mc even delved into what was said.

Reactions: SagiriChan

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
How does confidence work? I saw there was a future tag for Harem, but not really getting the game mechanics yet. (still chapter 1, just going back home with Allison after Stacy got a concussion)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
How does confidence work? I saw there was a future tag for Harem, but not really getting the game mechanics yet. (still chapter 1, just going back home with Allison after Stacy got a concussion)
Oh, is confidence like the Uber-Chad Asshole path?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So the cheating ex still show up in recent update? And you still have a choice to give her another chance? WTF?:WaitWhat:

The game seems to be a harem game but why we always have to choose one between two love interests in some choices:FacePalm:.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ and Teddy 369

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
updat
Trouble at Home [Ep2v0.26] Unofficial Android Port + ChummyChonka's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

update it pls

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a treat! Sometimes I feel like I've played every "good" game out there and then I stumble into something incredible (and quite long 3 episodes took few hours).

Love the bonus content and getting to see the girls perspective.

Mark annoyed me episode 1 so bumbling and dumb and making things worse but he got so much better (or the writing did) and it really shines through what a really good friend he is. It will be very hard not to fuck Jess when the time comes but I'm going to try to be good haha

MC is really likeable. He has a lot going for him but still his struggles feel very real.

The cast of girls is incredible if not too broad that many girls don't get enough screen time. Of course that's my bias because Doe-Eyed Stacy is just so freaking adorkable. Eva is amazing but she hasn't had a chance to really shine yet so we'll see. If MC has to have one harem queen or pick one girl to go off to college with after the summer fuck fest the only one I think that can compete with Stacy is Emily. She's not the prettiest and I dislike short hair but she's such a good friend to MC their emotional bond is super strong and man just seeing how bad she's got it for him is something extra.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You can get around this problem by uploading the saves, looking at the variable names, then Unren the game to let you use the console, then set the variable to the values you want using the console. I think the newer version of Renpy sometimes detects stuff edited by the online editor and borks it, even if you say it's okay to load the save. Annoying, but not impossible to work around.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes