Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Sweet game. Ik the sister got her shit leaked but damn she was an ass to her brother beforehand. Sweet game tho! Emily is perfect if not manipulative but seems to have mc's best interest. As the poster earlier said, you think you've played all the best games on here and managed to miss out on a diamond. Def looking forward to more good job dev. As someone who started the game by autoskipping through it i had to start again because i got captured by it!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Pretty cool game, hope the harem fanatics won't try to gatekeep others from enjoying whatever it brings. Models look great, there is a lot of expressions and emotions when they interact, some sound accurately placed to enhance the atmosphere, dialogue makes sense and scenes transition into one another in same fashion. What stood out in this game for me was humor which was not out of place or too overwhelming. I will check out further updates and wish luck to development team and thanks for people who chooe to support this project! :)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Just came across this, what is the NTR content? Sounds like most storylines are still developing, so is the NTR actually in the game yet? Can it be avoided?

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just came across this, what is the NTR content? Sounds like most storylines are still developing, so is the NTR actually in the game yet? Can it be avoided?
It's one scene that is skippable, but still canon. You can watch the whole scene, or hear a few sentences about it.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for the update. So far, so good and looking forward to more hoping the early scenes with the now ex are the end of such content. Cant help but feel wary after so many games I have supported only for random cheating/NTR to happen 18 months later. Hopefully every Li wont turn bi getting tired of it in every vn.

Not sure how I feel about the:
Bonus Content was created as an exclusive add-on perk for members. It contains extra scenes from other characters' perspectives when the MC is not present. Some are real events while others are imaginary situations made up by the NPCs.
Considering these are in-game content and from the sounds of it could be anything specially the imaginary part dont need to be seeing other NPC's perverted ideas with MC's LI's and "imaginary" NTR and such. If it was separate like in a gallery or something I wouldn't care less but these are in-game and so far offer a better incite into the story which sucks to miss out on the character building.

I love the models finally some realistic proportions and not a game full of huge fake looking balloon tits. Anyway thanks dev, keep up the good work. (y)

zoner1994

Oct 1, 2023
Thanks for the update. So far, so good and looking forward to more hoping the early scenes with the now ex are the end of such content. Cant help but feel wary after so many games I have supported only for random cheating/NTR to happen 18 months later. Hopefully every Li wont turn bi getting tired of it in every vn.

Not sure how I feel about the:
Considering these are in-game content and from the sounds of it could be anything specially the imaginary part dont need to be seeing other NPC's perverted ideas with MC's LI's and "imaginary" NTR and such. If it was separate like in a gallery or something I wouldn't care less but these are in-game and so far offer a better incite into the story which sucks to miss out on the character building.

I love the models finally some realistic proportions and not a game full of huge fake looking balloon tits. Anyway thanks dev, keep up the good work. (y)
what is point of special scenes? is it still happening in game and MC only doesnt know it?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm...so-so upadate, way too much flashback and bonus scenes this time.
Barely to no time with Stacy/Ashley/Rachel , or any other LI which interests me :cautious:
Emily still getting shoved down your throat, and Ami posting nudes on a kink site...well one less girl to follow.
The last scene with Allison was really short, and the 'animation' really bad compared to the other ones.
And oh boy, the sister is a real piece of work, in the past as well as in the present...her choice of friends & bf's seems to be complete garbage, except Ashley...
I must admit, i'd really like to see the MC giving both the sister and the ex a nice bitch slap.

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
what is point of special scenes? is it still happening in game and MC only doesnt know it?
I guess its the dev's attempt to get more subs or to cater to kinks/scenes he might not want to add but some might donate for. Considering all the bonus content will probably be leaked here not sure what purpose it really serves other than to annoy potential subs. Just saying its not canon dont work for me considering they seem to be just that so far. These being in-game and with existing characters makes them canon for me imaginary or not, you cant unsee. So far they have added more info about characters and help understand characters and their motives more and add to the story.

zoner1994

Oct 1, 2023
I guess its the dev's attempt to get more subs or to cater to kinks/scenes he might not want to add but some might donate for. Considering all the bonus content will probably be leaked here not sure what purpose it really serves other than to annoy potential subs. Just saying its not canon dont work for me considering they seem to be just that so far. These being in-game and with existing characters makes them canon for me imaginary or not, you cant unsee. So far they have added more info about characters and help understand characters and their motives more and add to the story.
well this game is probably not for me, not much for harem players and not much for ntr freaks so lets him just go bancrupt on this than :)

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Mostly it shows events that happen without the MC present, to give an extra perspective of an 'inside joke' or anecdote told around the MC that the MC is not aware of. Beside's Siera's NTR scene, it's mostly showing the LI's fawning over the MC, knowingly or not.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
well this game is probably not for me, not much for harem players and not much for ntr freaks so lets him just go bancrupt on this than :)
It's a 1 scene where the ex-girlfriend cheats on you, it happens anyway even if you "skip" it. BUT THEN AGAIN, who gives a fuck about that bitch?
Smh, people are really crying over that 1 scene huh? The ex girlfriend don't deserve anything but a nice slap in the face, it doesn't matter if NTR happens or not the breakup was inevitable. I guess dev did a bad job scaring people away with 1 scene that involve a worthless npc.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes