ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The game's really not about that. A lot of those early posts are not even relevant, from an early beta version, or by people that didn't give it a chance. It has to deal with a bitch ex that's not even an LI.

The start of the story shows a series of disasters hitting the MC, then he has to struggle his way through them. Once he gets his shit together there's a whole new tone to the game and it really picks up at the end of the first ep. Your enjoyment will depend on if you like seeing character growth.
does he get with the twin sister? Twincest is prob my fav theme

Reactions: Lust0ne

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
does he get with the twin sister? Twincest is prob my fav theme
Not in current content, but it's implied this can happen. The game starts with their relationship so broken that they hate each other, but it's all about progressing that while he has plenty of other options showing up in his life. But, presumably it will foster in the future and become an option.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I'm only guessing the blond is your twin? Hows this not have a "Incest" tag, she seems like a real bitch from her remark in the pics and in need of a dick? lol

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Pretty big update, now the whole episode 3 seems massive. I think I'm done with every possible route for now. Couple of my thoughts:

There's so many girls that I don't know if adding Kara is really a good idea. I enjoy a good slowburn romance but with this many LIs there's gonna be some time before something beyond quick kiss will happen with some of them (Eva for example). Important thing is that almost all of them I find interesting (only Ami does nothing to me) and that's a big win.

Chris is shady and I bet involved in something illegal so Amanda's route excel his (and because... tits)

Emily's story didn't affect me (although I'm glad it's finally revealed what's up with her at least partially) but I admit of sheding a tear to Kayla's situation at the end. "He woudn't make it to you" maybe wasn't much but sounded badass in my head.

Overall nice story progress and as I said before, good work with visuals, renders look great. Congrats in wrapping up this episode and good luck with the next one.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not in current content, but it's implied this can happen. The game starts with their relationship so broken that they hate each other, but it's all about progressing that while he has plenty of other options showing up in his life. But, presumably it will foster in the future and become an option.
more games need twincest

Mareeeeta

Formerly 'Mareeta'
Sep 1, 2019
Really good update like most of them, I do really like some characters here. Even bitchy one.

There's so many girls that I don't know if adding Kara is really a good idea. I enjoy a good slowburn romance but with this many LIs there's gonna be some time before something beyond quick kiss will happen with some of them (Eva for example). Important thing is that almost all of them I find interesting (only Ami does nothing to me) and that's a big win.
I do agree here though.
There is already maybe too much LI/Girls so add a new one out of nowhere is maybe not a good idea. I imagine it's because a girl is needed in those tournament story but it will be harder to give time to all those girls.

Reactions: DickHard

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How avoidable is NTR in this game? played first version months ago, I liked it, NTR was kinda avoidable but clearly a focus of the game, and that's fine. Just want to know if it's THE focus now and if someone that's not a fan can play it without it being shoved in your face

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
How avoidable is NTR in this game? played first version months ago, I liked it, NTR was kinda avoidable but clearly a focus of the game, and that's fine. Just want to know if it's THE focus now and if someone that's not a fan can play it without it being shoved in your face
It has to have the NTR tag simply for 1 scene, which you can choose not to see. This isn't a story about a cuck MC.

It has the NTR tag because at the start the MCs EX was involved in a gangbang at her birthday party apparently (again, you can choose not to see this scene) and it's established the ex is a massive controlling bitch. After that you ignore her and can tell her to fuck off when she tries to weasle her way back in to the MCs life since she hates how popular he's getting.

It's unfortunate but it has to have the tag and people who like NTR will hate that it's only 1 scene and on the flipside people who hate NTR will see the tag and avoid the game.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
It's unfortunate but it has to have the tag and people who like NTR will hate that it's only 1 scene and on the flipside people who hate NTR will see the tag and avoid the game.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
was never a focus, it is one single (optional) cheating scene of his now ex girlfriend which btw has never been confirmed until now.
So we don´t even know if this really happened.

Reactions: gestved

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
It has to have the NTR tag simply for 1 scene, which you can choose not to see. This isn't a story about a cuck MC.

It has the NTR tag because at the start the MCs EX was involved in a gangbang at her birthday party apparently (again, you can choose not to see this scene) and it's established the ex is a massive controlling bitch. After that you ignore her and can tell her to fuck off when she tries to weasle her way back in to the MCs life since she hates how popular he's getting.

Actually it was pretty obvious that this can´t be an ntr game, simply because mc has the biggest dick of them all.
Every single netorare game has a beta mc with a tiny dick.

Reactions: MrBenny

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
"Okay, dick. You get one for free." - Mark to MC

I'm still on episode 1, but I'm liking the game so far. I'm really digging the writing and art work in the game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
as for Sierra's bonus content where she gets gang banged by the college guys, it is proven to be true if you give the black dude her phone number. in the new update, he next bonus content shows Sierra getting a call from him where she finds out that mc gave him her phone number..amazing she still doesn't get the message that mc is done with her and keeps trying to get him back..delusional persisent bitch.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Great update. Some hard hitting stuff, but I like this mixed with the goofyness of his friends. And while the comeback at Chad was on the disgusting side, I confess I had to grin. Sex really is just in the backseat here, and I am fine with this as long as the story keeps giving.

Keep up the excellent work, dev.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes