ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Ep3_Cover_1080.jpg
Episode 3 - Painful Memories: The spring carnival provided a glimmer of hope on the fractured relationship with Kayla, but some wounds never truly heal. And when your friend begins digging into resurfaced memories, you may discover just how connected you all are.
The third episode is now complete! Here's a quick summary of changes and what to expect. You can find more details at the bottom if you're interested.
  • The largest episode yet: 55k+ words & 2100+ images
  • Custom save names
  • Small dialogue corrections throughout the game
  • Reworked/new content from the first half of the episode: Scene 8 (new renders), 20 (additional flashback content with Jess), 28 (reworked scene with Allison), and 29 (reworked scene with Taylor)
  • Fixed bug (Ren'py update) that would flicker a random character speech icon
  • Fixed bug from Ep2 carnival that caused you to purchase both game bundles (and use up all your money)
  • Fixed missing relationship points for interactions at Allison's dorm in Ep3
  • Bonus Content: Additional extended scenes featuring Emily, Kayla, Jess, Stacy, Kim, and Carla. (Fun Fling+ members.

• (Note: Mac version is experimental - I didn't have anyone to test it)
    Thank you to all TaH supporters, both long-term and new! You're the reason why this game continues and why I strive for ways to improve it. Reaching a larger audience helps make this easier on me, so please don't be shy spreading what you like about TaH and making it more visible in the gaming community.

Pc=
    Mac= Enjoy :)
    -ckr
    Now for those who want a little more explanation of what happened this development cycle.
    I've made a previous statement about some IRL issues recently that caused the release to be delayed. I apologize once again for that, but I hope the wait was worth it.
    This episode was massive. Like WAY bigger than I ever wanted. What's crazy is I didn't have enough time to fit in everything I wanted and had to make some cuts and compromises. With the entire game sitting at 130k words, that means I've officially written a 400-page story of dialogue.
    There were a few things from the first half of Ep3 that needed some fixes. Primarily a small addition to the MC's flashback scenes while walking with Emily, and reworked dorm scenes with Allison and Taylor. If you remember when I released it back in October I had issues with some animations and had to improvise. Now these scenes are much closer to what I intended.
    Normally I try to use renders for as many lines of text as possible (3 or 4 lines if the dialogue allows it). But I started noticing there were more instances that needed additional images to convey the scene. This episode more frequently uses an image for only 1 line, or sometimes with no dialogue associated with it. This was the main reason for the increased render count than the previous episodes.
    So what didn't make it into this release? The image gallery. I spent more time working on improving visuals for this chapter, and did not devote time towards other upgrades. I also haven't settled on the right "look" I want for the gallery yet, either. But I'll talk more on that with my next Progress Report.
    There was also an annoying bug in the last release where a random character speech icon would flash between transitions. A Ren'py update finally addressed this, but it apparently changed some core files which meant I couldn't do my easy update patches. So this time around you'll have to download the full game, and hopefully in the future I can provide smaller patches.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Trouble at Home [Ep.3 v1.0] [CoolKittyRhymes] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [Size]
- - -

Mac [Size]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TroubleAtHome-EP3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thamus

May 18, 2017
Anyone happen to know a fix for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2_scene43_choice_bundle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 8704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Trouble at Home EP3v1.0
Tue Mar 26 10:42:21 2024

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know a fix for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 8704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Trouble at Home EP3v1.0
Tue Mar 26 10:42:21 2024
I also have the same bug :cry:
EDIT:
Found a temporary fix until dev fix it. either take money from Mis Martinez, or don't buy anything to any girl at the store. the bug only appears if you don't have enough money to buy extra game tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thamus

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
only one lewd scene, and that was a short BJ - very disappointing
but Emily story, it's the saddest thing i saw in this genre :cry: and poor Kayla :(

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Heya :)

Does this game have the anal tag because one girl did it in one scene, or is it a recurring theme?

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Please, if this game dont have a NTR route/path, please delete the tag, is so annoying enter in a game page tagged with NTR and the reality is that the game only have a one or two scenes, is a waste of time for everyone. The people who dont like the NTR think that this game have a NTR content, and people who is looking for NTR neither have who it wants.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes