proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Please, if this game dont have a NTR route/path, please delete the tag, is so annoying enter in a game page tagged with NTR and the reality is that the game only have a one or two scenes, is a waste of time for everyone. The people who dont like the NTR think that this game have a NTR content, and people who is looking for NTR neither have who it wants.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Please, if this game dont have a NTR route/path, please delete the tag, is so annoying enter in a game page tagged with NTR and the reality is that the game only have a one or two scenes, is a waste of time for everyone. The people who dont like the NTR think that this game have a NTR content, and people who is looking for NTR neither have who it wants.
Your fetish, your kinks, there is no way to properly deal with this one-off scenes or situations without nearly doubling all tags like nhentai does with "low x" or "high x" to denote the amount of content, to make it worse it's VERY hard to draw an arbitrary line on what is enough content to justify either tag.

Takes you two seconds of proper search and reading in the worst case scenario, and if push comes to shove, just ask in the thread, someone will most likely oblige.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
the only ntr scene in this game if i remember correctly is mc's gf cheated on him in gangbang scene, but it's also not confirmed so we don't know if its true, one of "participants" just told us that story and we can see that scene

Codename21

May 20, 2017
A very large update. A number of new well written scenes with the MC that sets up future possibilities
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the new artwork looks great! The lewdness content did go way down in exchange, and it was disappointing that the main branching path in this update ended up going nowhere sexual even if your MC choices and the text implied very differently. Looking forward to new updates and paths with the new artwork, just that the MC choices though this update made it feel much more like a linear path/visual novel.

Last edited:

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I made a whole post to have the game information updated a couple days ago, which included fixing all the tags. But whoever updated everything left the NTR tag in there even though it really shouldn't be.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'am pretty sure he'll continue to be a loser on the "What ifs" that will be made and the "extra content that will account for story events in a few bonus content scenes."

Thanks anyway.
So should we just skip this? I'm not really in the mood for a bitch boy mc who just gets cucked all day ...

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I understand NTR fans being disappointed in a game getting tagged with NTR when it barely has any, but if the MC banged his sister (but only once!) it would obviously still get the incest tag.

Reactions: Lerd0

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Anyone happen to know a fix for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2_scene43_choice_bundle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 8704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2_scene43_choice_bundle'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Trouble at Home EP3v1.0
Tue Mar 26 10:42:21 2024
I think the dev is making a fix for this, but if you turn on "Show Unavailable In-Game Choices" in the game options, then I think it avoids this error from showing up here.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Can you remove the option for the mac version - it has never worked.
mac version doesn't work
To have a working Mac version you have to "show package content" (right clic on the file to see the option), navigate inside Contents/Resources and create a new folder named "Autorun" (without the quotes), then inside this new folder you just have to copy the "game", "renpy" folders and the "TroubleatHome.py" and "TroubleatHome.sh" files that you see in the main folder when you extract the game.

Go back to the main folder and double clic the game file, and it will run correctly.

TroubleAtHome folder Screenshot.png

Reactions: DarkShadows12

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
So should we just skip this? I'm not really in the mood for a bitch boy mc who just gets cucked all day ...
The game's really not about that. A lot of those early posts are not even relevant, from an early beta version, or by people that didn't give it a chance. It has to deal with a bitch ex that's not even an LI.

The start of the story shows a series of disasters hitting the MC, then he has to struggle his way through them. Once he gets his shit together there's a whole new tone to the game and it really picks up at the end of the first ep. Your enjoyment will depend on if you like seeing character growth.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not spending half of your renders for scenes that don't involve the player controlled character, would probably result in more actual story progress. Devs often forget they are not just telling a story. They are telling a story in game format, with a player character. It's not the same.

Especially in a game like this, where MC has a bunch of different relationships with a shitload of different NPCs needing screen time....

DarkShadows12

Mar 22, 2023
To have a working Mac version you have to "show package content" (right clic on the file to see the option), navigate inside Contents/Resources and create a new folder named "Autorun" (without the quotes), then inside this new folder you just have to copy the "game", "renpy" folders and the "TroubleatHome.py" and "TroubleatHome.sh" files that you see in the main folder when you extract the game.

Go back to the main folder and double clic the game file, and it will run correctly.

View attachment 3481382
Thank You!

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes