ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

This is not what I intended to be posting today, but I'll give you the quick rundown of what's been happening. I am pushing the Episode 3 release back, but likely only one week. I know it reflects poorly on me, but I am truly sorry for the blue balling.

But why? Two reasons. Dental appointments and PC issues have plagued me the last couple weeks. It turned out I needed to have a root canal, which meant dentist visits, evaluation from surgeon, having the procedure, returning for a crown, etc. It's been a lot time lost between scheduling, arranging, and driving around dealing with these things.
The second reason, and more impactful one, are some PC issues. I've experienced a lot of program crashes and Windows blue screens lately that is hindering my working ability (it actually blue screened again in the middle of writing this). My best guess is there may be some hardware failure imminent, but I don't have the patience/ability to investigate it right now. It doesn't help that this thing is 7y/o (minus the GPU).

Could I have released the episode anyway? Well... Kinda, but some scenes would have been significantly truncated or cut, and I think the ending would have suffered. One of my favorite things from the first two episodes is how their endings have a satisfactory "feel good" event. I want to maintain that, and Ep3's would have been missing if I released it today.
So how is the episode status looking? I have 5 remaining scenes that I'm working on and compiling together. I'll be doing a review process for final dialogue revisions and any render touchups I can.
My only goal this next week is to get this episode out to you. I'm working hard; there's no need to put a gun to my head.

So what's the plan with my PC? While I would welcome an upgrade, I'm currently not in a position where I can do anything about it (the root canal doesn't help matters). Right now I need this bad boy to survive a bit longer. I will backup my stuff on my external HDD and stay hopeful.
-ckr

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020

This is not what I intended to be posting today, but I'll give you the quick rundown of what's been happening. I am pushing the Episode 3 release back, but likely only one week. I know it reflects poorly on me, but I am truly sorry for the blue balling.

But why? Two reasons. Dental appointments and PC issues have plagued me the last couple weeks. It turned out I needed to have a root canal, which meant dentist visits, evaluation from surgeon, having the procedure, returning for a crown, etc. It's been a lot time lost between scheduling, arranging, and driving around dealing with these things.
The second reason, and more impactful one, are some PC issues. I've experienced a lot of program crashes and Windows blue screens lately that is hindering my working ability (it actually blue screened again in the middle of writing this). My best guess is there may be some hardware failure imminent, but I don't have the patience/ability to investigate it right now. It doesn't help that this thing is 7y/o (minus the GPU).

Could I have released the episode anyway? Well... Kinda, but some scenes would have been significantly truncated or cut, and I think the ending would have suffered. One of my favorite things from the first two episodes is how their endings have a satisfactory "feel good" event. I want to maintain that, and Ep3's would have been missing if I released it today.
So how is the episode status looking? I have 5 remaining scenes that I'm working on and compiling together. I'll be doing a review process for final dialogue revisions and any render touchups I can.
My only goal this next week is to get this episode out to you. I'm working hard; there's no need to put a gun to my head.

So what's the plan with my PC? While I would welcome an upgrade, I'm currently not in a position where I can do anything about it (the root canal doesn't help matters). Right now I need this bad boy to survive a bit longer. I will backup my stuff on my external HDD and stay hopeful.
-ckr
Sounds like the developer is having Trouble at Home.;)

Anyways, best of luck to the developer. Enjoyable game thus far.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
THATS BULL CRAP :mad:
So, it is bullshit they had real life things to contend with first?

It's only an extra week.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Y'all aren't asking the right questions. The real question: who is sitting to MC's right while Ashley is stroking his cock, and what will she do if she sees?

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I know the new release is soon, so I tried to grab correct game information taken from the dev's page so it can be updated at the top of this thread. I guess most of what's there was taken from an early beta release and isn't even accurate. So here's the up-to-date game banner, description, game tags (the best I could compile based on what similar games contain and what the dev could confirm with me... some of them are optional or expected in the future), and some extra lewd screenshots if they should be added or replace some of the worse ones.

Ep3_Cover_1920x810_ITCH_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Since transferring schools to get distance from your twin sister and all the issues surrounding her, you've managed to turn life into something better: easy job, loyal friends, star baseball player, and a long-term relationship.

But after stopping one evening to help a stranger in need, a series of events were triggered that toppled everything important to you.

With graduation around the corner and disasters mounting, it's not so easy to run away from your problems this time. Will you be able to salvage everything you lost, and perhaps finally mend the one relationship you never thought possible?

Game Tags: 3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Drugs, Graphic Violence, Group Sex, Handjob, Humor, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Romance, School Setting, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

View attachment ep3scene29_031.webp
View attachment ep3scene28_061.webp
View attachment ep2scene48_sex3.webp
View attachment ep2scene18_sex2.webp
View attachment ep2scene17_048.webp

• Red Heart
Reactions: dumapau and bufa

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do believe his patrons get first access to his new updates before they are updated here about a week or two later.. patience is needed here. most devs release their stuff to patrons first..then here a within a few days or a week or two.
i just replayed the game from the beginning this week to be fresh for the next update. still want to see mc give the ex whore more shit. something along the lines of next time she tells him she expects him to go somewhere with her, tell her to go fuck her college guys again..like to see her response to his knowing what she did.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes