ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Rachel - Passion (February Promos)
Rachel_1080.jpg Rachel2_1080.jpg Rachel3_1080.jpg
A heart like Rachel's will never run out of love. Or sensuality.
Fun Fling+ members can enjoy these images and download 4k and 1440 resolutions below.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Just had my second playthrough.
I'm a bit conflicted about our relationship with our sister.
It seems she's also in conflict with out appearance. Her complimenting our butt or commenting on our dick might not be while of the knowledge of that being us, but she did also mention our body shape during the truce night in our bedroom.

It feels weird to have this be the catalyst to her opening up to us and work on our relationship, rather than her friend (Ashley? I am terrible with names) who has already helped out a lot but seems to be burried under this whole attractiveness topic.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
It's probably a common thought that producing better quality images means it takes significantly more time, but in practice there's been very little difference. Improving the images also means improving the scene setup, and with proper lighting the images render faster.

Yes, I took more time upfront at the start of Ep3 working on things like correcting skin textures. But outside of that, I currently spend roughly the same amount of time on artwork than I did before.
More Monika romance please.

Reactions: Kayrahan91

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Just had my second playthrough.
I'm a bit conflicted about our relationship with our sister.
It seems she's also in conflict with out appearance. Her complimenting our butt or commenting on our dick might not be while of the knowledge of that being us, but she did also mention our body shape during the truce night in our bedroom.

It feels weird to have this be the catalyst to her opening up to us and work on our relationship, rather than her friend (Ashley? I am terrible with names) who has already helped out a lot but seems to be burried under this whole attractiveness topic.
Like you said, she didn't know it was MC those times when something caught her eye. And she inwardly freaked out when she later realized it was him at the baseball game. I think the conversation during the truce was just a casual admittance that she never paid attention to how much his appearance has changed over time.

I think Ashley is still the main catalyst that's going to help fix that relationship. She pushed really hard just for the carnival thing to happen, and I'm sure something else will happen for the next step (even though both Kayla and MC fight hard against it).

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Ahh... The end is near.

The third chapter of the story has proven to be quite the undertaking. As I'm (finally) closing in on completion, I'm ready to announce the projected release date...
March 7th
What's taking so long? There's two main reasons for the lengthy development time: the overall size, and the huge rewrite the episode needed from the original outline. The increased size is mainly due to the rewrite. So why was there the need to do it?
The original outline for Ep3 had the major event of the card tournament, and for the plot to revolve around that. But once I began work on the episode I realized it was missing something important... significant movement with the core storyline: Kayla.
ep3scene49_006.png
Yup. You, Kayla. It's your fault.
So rather than having the card tournament take place near the end of the episode, it was moved toward the middle to allow more story progression afterwards and fit in the stuff it was missing.
Things that were planned for later were moved up, and some things I wanted in Ep3 have to be pushed back due to the size. It's a busy couple of weeks for the MC and I had to make sure all events fit comfortably.
One thing some fans have voiced is they'd like to have more content with the LIs. I want more of that, too, but not at the expense of moving the story along at a fair pace. With that said, there's more time with LIs packed into the second half of this episode than what we've seen before. Still, the MC is quite distracted with a lot of life events happening with only a few weeks until graduation, so he does not have unlimited time.
ep3scene37_012.png
But don't blame Ami for any of those distractions.
For anyone curious about the episode size, I just finished revisions up through Scene 45, and it totals about 44k words and 1300 images. So that's already the size of Ep2, and there's about 15 more scenes to wrap it up.
-ckr

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Eva_1080.jpg Kayla_Taylor_1080.jpg
'Psycho Ex-Girlfriend' subscribers may request one custom render each month. Yes, you're crazy, but I'm thankful for the support!
Ballroom Beauty -- Eva + Jay [VNWhiteKnight]
Giddy Up! -- Kayla + Taylor [Callisto]
(1080, 1440, and 4k images are available for download below!)

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Who keeps the game info up to date? I think it's using an old outdated banner/cover image for the game, and the dev just updated it again yesterday to a new one for the upcoming release. It also looks like the description is kinda outdated, plus it seems a couple tags don't apply and there's others missing. Is the owner supposed to be doing this or are we?

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Who keeps the game info up to date? I think it's using an old outdated banner/cover image for the game, and the dev just updated it again yesterday to a new one for the upcoming release. It also looks like the description is kinda outdated, plus it seems a couple tags don't apply and there's others missing. Is the owner supposed to be doing this or are we?
There's a what to expect post with planned extra tags right underneath the first. The changelog is updated with new releases. There are multiple update posts by the author with bonus images including right above the post you made... not sure what major issue you have about game info and tags even if they are not updated immediately?

Last edited:

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
not sure what you have to complain so much about game info and tags even if they are not updated immediately?
I'm just comparing it to other threads where this stuff gets updated but here it's not, primarily the game's cover image which apparently wasn't updated with the last releases. And also noting that some of the other info there is either dated, wrong or incomplete. I like the game and would like it getting noticed more which is why I'm bringing it up to make sure the first stuff people see is accurate.

I'd do it myself if I knew for sure I wasn't wasting my time compiling everything, which is why I brought up the question. If someone went through the effort would it actually be used? Or discarded?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Kayla1_1080.jpg Kayla2_1080.jpg
Some forms of beauty are easy to find. Others may take some patience.
Fun Fling+ members can enjoy these images and download 4k and 1440 resolutions below

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1710063585696.png

Just like another absolute game sweetie who disses MC (Jaye for the well informed) this babe has always been courted by absolute assholes and is keeping MC away according to her own agenda - another story where, once again, the friend who values assholes more than MC ( Erynn for those who are in the know) is keeping MC away and sticking to the assholes despite hurting MC - going through with her agenda.

” Some forms of beauty are easy to find. Others may take some patience. ”

Everybody knows of her beauty - her BFF, her asshole BF, even MC - yet he be getting the brute force of her denial.

IS anyone doubting her beauty .. even just a bit?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes