CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
Hi Dev, I have 2 VERY IMPORTANT questions:

1- Knowing this, will it be possible to completely avoid the ex-girlfriend, or will the pathetic “it's required by the plot” excuse force me to get along with her (or even worse sleep with her?)

2- Furthermore, we will have freedom of choice regarding sex scenes and L.I. or will they be forced?
She will present in the game and a small part of the overall plot, but you are not forced to pursue her as a LI or anything of the sort.

There will be a lot of free will when it comes to LI's and other girls you choose to get involved with, and how sex scenes play out, as you progress through Episode 2+. I want to leave as many options open to the player as possible.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I agree, which is why these scenes are not part of the main game where you follow the MC around. They are part of the optional extra Bonus Content package that shows some interactions from other character's point of view. I'll write up a clearer distinction on the game's description explaining this.
But... what's the idea/point of presenting this "Bonus" or "optional" content then? If you don't mind me asking.
If it does NOT have ANY place in the Main game. What's the purpose of making it then.

Is this a "what if story" of some sorts?

Or is it a part of the real main story that you just don't "pack" into the main game as you call it, to prevent angry comments about the NTR content in your uhm...Main game? That's something i'd like a clear answer to.

My point is:
If "this part" of the story still technically was planned to happen while the Main story unfolds (seperated from the main game or not), it does not make things that much better if the player has the knowledge of her fucking behind his back while he should think he's following her as a LI in your Main game. Kinda hard but i hope i got my point across.

is our lovely and (ALREADY!) abused sister LIs?
Uff... Is there any normal LIs still in the game?

Edit: I know your kinda bombarded at the moment with replies but still want to get my question out there. No offense meant. Still enjoy the game your making, i truly mean it.
I'll wait for the answer to my post then give this whole thing time before giving a careful revisit, i guess.

Last edited:

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
But... what's the idea/point of presenting this "Bonus" or "optional" content then? If you don't mind me asking.
If it does NOT have ANY place in the Main game. What's the purpose of making it then.

Is this a "what if story" of some sorts?

Or is it a part of the real main story that you just don't "pack" into the main game as you call it, to prevent amgry comments about the ntr content in your uhm...Main game? That's something i'd like a clear answer to.

My point is:
If "this part" of the story still technically was planned to happen while the Main story unfolds (seperated from the main game or not), it does not make things that much better if the player has the knowledge of her fucking behind his back while he should think he's following her as a LI in your Main game. Kinda hard but i hope i got my point across.
The point of making Bonus Content was as an extra perk for Patrons/supporters. The main game follows the MC entirely. Whereas the Bonus Content shows things that happen to other characters when the MC is not around. It can provide you some extra insight by filling in some story gaps and/or provide extra entertainment, but is not necessary as you don't make any story-driven decisions within it.

I hope I explained that clearly enough anyways!

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
Damn. The girls look great, but the dev notes, and the "loser" listed in the genre section don't sound good at all. I don't mind playing a game where the MC starts as a loser, but becomes more as the story unfolds. I really want to like this, but I will have to wait a few updates to see where it goes. Hell, one of the girls looks a bit like a couple of girls I dated in high school.
Officially, MC starts with a great life/situation, but immediately at the start of the story is dumped on by multiple disasters which must've earned him the loser tag. I guess. The v1.0 release in January really helps clean a lot of this up, which is why I'm sad it got posted on here already.

But yes, the story is meant to showcase MC's growth after getting knocked off his perfect life pedestal.

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
Why your wasting your time on those things??
You can do a pool on your Patreon about if they want those scenes or not??
Two reasons: 1) I'm in this for creating a story, and it happened to be a part of it. 2) It's extra content that someone would have to go up an extra tier to receive. If they don't want it then they are not forced into it. If there was fan interest in something else then I'd listen to what is most requested.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In general, I liked it. I expect an interesting plot, because the author is not afraid to show that MC is not an alpha chad and the whole world does not revolve around him, and that girls have their own personal lives.

The only downside for me is Mark. I understand that he is supposed to add humor to the game, but instead he is annoying as hell. By the end of the update, there was only one desire - to break his jaw.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
The point of making Bonus Content was as an extra perk for Patrons/supporters. The main game follows the MC entirely.
If there was fan interest in something else then I'd listen to what is most requested.
Firstly, thx for answering.

Yeah that's one of the points of patreon i'm unhappy with most of the time. Through things like this, sometimes (in my opinion) unnesessary things happen or are being made to bring patrons more content, but hurt the aspect for others along the way. If those "Gaps" in the story would have been unfilled, i would mind less, but oh well that's not in my power to decide.
I'd like to give you an overly exaggerated example to get my point across:
Just because my patrons want/are showing interesst in/ or pay me money to get a scene in which the MC gets involved in scatplay (as example), or rape (or whatever else we want to name) this doesn't mean that i (or the dev) has to fill in "gaps" that didn't even exist in the first place according to what you wrote.

Don't get me wrong, a dev that cares for patrons needs/wishes isn't a bad thing. But if i understand you correctly:
If this/these patrons wouldn't have mentioned (or showed interest for) this bonus to you, then this wouldn't have been made, right?
That means you were satisfied with the content of your game before and found it didn't had gaps so far. But now you made a gap just to fit in the interest of a patron where it wasn't needed before.
That's, what i think, is worth to be criticized and (in my eyes) the wrong way to listen to needs and wishes from the player.

Anyway, since i wasn't looking on your patreon site as of yet, i didn't know it was made extra for some special patrons.. so yeah that was my bad then for not knowing.
Thx for mentioning.

Whereas the Bonus Content shows things that happen to other characters when the MC is not around. It can provide you some extra insight by filling in some story gaps and/or provide extra entertainment, but is not necessary as you don't make any story-driven decisions within it.
As i already said, i'd gladly would have seen those gaps unfilled, but i won't dwell on it further.
The fact that's important for me and the point i get from what you wrote is, that it's technically still part of the main story and it's happening no matter what, since you supported this with "filling gaps" of the main story.
I guess i'll pass with this one, maybe your next game won't need to fill such gaps. I'll wait for what comes after this game.

I said it in a last minute edit from my last post so i don't know if you saw it, but just in case:
Enjoy the game your making, i truly mean it. It's your project after all and who knows, let's hope i can enjoy your next game a bit more instead of this one.

Last edited:

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
I like this new game so far and not understand this WFT NTR quarrel. Of course, some details are not plausible at all but is ti worse than many movies ? Characters are nice or hot (or both) and the bestfriend is funny. Remember this is all about spending a good time, nothing more.

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
I like this new game so far and not understand this WFT NTR quarrel. Of course, some details are not plausible at all but is ti worse than many movies ? Characters are nice or hot (or both) and the bestfriend is funny. Remember this is all about spending a good time, nothing more.
I appreciate the comment! I hope you revisit it next month when I do the v1.0 release. I'm really happy with the improvements and hope they're received well.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
She will present in the game and a small part of the overall plot, but you are not forced to pursue her as a LI or anything of the sort.

There will be a lot of free will when it comes to LI's and other girls you choose to get involved with, and how sex scenes play out, as you progress through Episode 2+. I want to leave as many options open to the player as possible.
Thanks for your reply. But I'll avoid this, weak MC and "from zero to hero" (when zero means a whining-pathetic-beta-weakling protagonist) aren't my things.

I wish you good luck with your project.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The point of making Bonus Content was as an extra perk for Patrons/supporters. The main game follows the MC entirely. Whereas the Bonus Content shows things that happen to other characters when the MC is not around. It can provide you some extra insight by filling in some story gaps and/or provide extra entertainment, but is not necessary as you don't make any story-driven decisions within it.

I hope I explained that clearly enough anyways!
that doesnt make sence....so u will attract no NTR fans to support game....why they would ask for NTR bonus scenes than?

and if it would still work what u will do with that fans cause i dont think that someone who like that kink will be satisfated only with 2-3 bonus scenes in 10 episodes?

next thing is that it will be from point of others and MC not knowing...so he will date someone and she will be fucking others without MC knowing and everining will be as nothing happend and continue their romance? that is realy fucked up :D

i personaly could probably play game if ex would be ex and could ignore that bitch....but u let MC sister be groped....so it is pointless for me to even try for now. but GL u will probably need it a lot.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Whereas the Bonus Content shows things that happen to other characters when the MC is not around. It can provide you some extra insight by filling in some story gaps
Well that's pretty fucked up, if the player wants to have a full understanding of the story then does he have to look at the bonus content? (it reminds me of the trashy side story from Single Again)

While your decisions aren't necessarily good or bad, they will determine variable story paths and opportunities available to you either immediately, long-term, or both.
There will be a lot of free will when it comes to LI's and other girls you choose to get involved with, and how sex scenes play out.
I guess that means that all fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) and not just skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)?

For example, seeing that lesbian is planned, is that completely avoidable or is it the typical Bs trope that LIs are bisexual to achieve a threesome? does the player have to turn down a particular character to avoid lesbian scenes?

Thanks.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
but in the dev notes even the developer told that there will be ntr: View attachment 2270621
Even it's not "focused" on NTR, he clearly told that there will be NTR scenes.

Other games got tagged for way less than that (DMD for example got tagged for ONE scene, even the MC agreed that Dee could have sex with Martin)

F95 really treats different games different - and i thought rules apply to all
Yeah. And one of those rules is a tag doesn't appear UNTIL it appears in game. But that is apparently too hard for some to grasp.

issue28

May 17, 2020
So the dev is saying that these "bonus" scenes are only viewable by a certain tier of supporters and it won't be included in the main game that people see. BUT it is canon part of the story and only happens when the MC is not around. The problem with this is in the way I see it, is that girl, in the devs own words, is a potential LI. So since that stuff happens anyway, us seeing it or not, does that mean if a player chooses to pursue her as an LI, without having knowledge of this stuff happening when the MC is not around, then basically she WILL cheat on him and there is no way to avoid it? That's whay I got from the devs comments.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So the dev is saying that these "bonus" scenes are only viewable by a certain tier of supporters and it won't be included in the main game that people see. BUT it is canon part of the story and only happens when the MC is not around. The problem with this is in the way I see it, is that girl, in the devs own words, is a potential LI. So since that stuff happens anyway, us seeing it or not, does that mean if a player chooses to pursue her as an LI, without having knowledge of this stuff happening when the MC is no around, the basically she WILL cheat on him and there is no way to avoid it. That's whay I got from the devs comments.
exactly my point whole time, but it looks like that dev think that if it was not seen than it is not happening.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
How is NTR defined? If it's cheating/cuckholding then this wouldn't apply. If it's an ex being involved with someone other than MC, then sure.
If it's an EX involved with other ppl it has sweet fuck all to do with NTR. Cause your EX can't CHEAT ON YOU WITH THE INTENTION OF INFLICTING PAIN AND HUMILIATION. Which is the ONLY definition of NTR, regardless of what morons, who can't bother to find out what a term means, conflate it with. Almost as if you're NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR EX, hence NO CHEATING.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes