molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

It is the 1/20/2022 version,but in will likely be updated soon.
Torrents for most games.
Thanks since that is the latest version before this newest I should be able to just download the patch update.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
In new update since "Devils daughter" I always get errors " 'avn' is not defined " (when it girls thoughts, which I dont see because of the error)
I used an update.
I guess its because I used a multi-mod before? Oh well, I just read most of it through code in the end...

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Dont like this style of artwork; very childish and Japanese. The story is acceptable just. No not for me.

Good luck and bye.
^lmao at this dude talking about a story being "acceptable just" and then I see your signatures and can't help but laugh. You clearly have an expert opinion on good stories, sir.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021

0.9.9 is now available!

EDIT: Apologies, for the delay, uni dropped exams on us with a really short notice. Had to disappear completely to get a passing grade
More like a 0.10.0 part 1, I guess.
This one's gonna be significantly smaller than most updates so far for a couple of reasons:
- The second half is a long boi, woulda taken forever if I released the entire day as one update
- A part of this update is an experiment of sorts. I'm tryna get better at something I've been absolutely terrible at imo, so uhh... I'd love to hear your opinion on it. You'll see what I mean when you play it.
- I caught covid and wasn't able to do anything for more than a week.
Now that we're done with the totally real and valid excuses, here's the update:
Changelog:
->
470-ish new images
-> 0 new animations, no h scenes. Feel free to skip this update if you're here for the 'plot'. Yep, that happened twice in a row. Sorry!

Download Links:

PC:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
Update: MEGA
thanks but at the time of writing that post was not public

Reactions: hofom77573

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.9.9 (2.92GB)
PC:
-
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

bigdad747

Feb 21, 2021
I can't seem to see any of the h-scenes, my screen just goes black and can only see the dialogue. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the game does anyone have any other ideas?

Jul 31, 2021
Rooftop scene with Ava talking about her father gave me a boat load of errors, especially during her monologuing. It felt like I missed a good chunk of context, thankfully I was able to digest the gist of it because some of the dialogue lines showed during the said errors so that's a plus, another instance happened during Alex's first time in the lab as well and on the school rooftop with Anna. This could all potentially be on my end and admittedly I do play with the walkthrough mod active, always have when it came to this game. That aside I've quite enjoyed the latest update, had to do a little catching up from previous updates and I'm pleasantly surprised how engaging this story has been getting lately. It fills me with anxious anticipation whenever things take a turn for the bad and that preview at the end for the next update is both filling me with dread and excitement. I'm grateful this game exists, it's such a treat to sit through. Cheers. :coffee:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Rooftop scene with Ava talking about her father gave me a boat load of errors, especially during her monologuing. It felt like I missed a good chunk of context, thankfully I was able to digest the gist of it because some of the dialogue lines showed during the said errors so that's a plus, another instance happened during Alex's first time in the lab as well and on the school rooftop with Anna. This could all potentially be on my end and admittedly I do play with the walkthrough mod active, always have when it came to this game. That aside I've quite enjoyed the latest update, had to do a little catching up from previous updates and I'm pleasantly surprised how engaging this story has been getting lately. It fills me with anxious anticipation whenever things take a turn for the bad and that preview at the end for the next update is both filling me with dread and excitement. I'm grateful this game exists, it's such a treat to sit through. Cheers. :coffee:
Looks like the problem with the traceback is actually the mod, you can play normally without that

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
By the way, Nicole and Emily's path (after The Chimera attack, when you need to cool off ) is really interesting, especially on Emily's part

Is the dev thinking about putting both of them as two possibles love interests?

Reactions: jhustrue

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Syko134

While running game code:
File "game/w5d1.rpy", line 33, in script
scene w5d1-9 with flash
File "game/w5d1.rpy", line 33, in <module>
scene w5d1-9 with flash
NameError: name 'flash' is not defined

image 'w5d1-202a' not found