Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Are we going to get the 9.9 update build? Or are we going to get the build after that? I mean I'm fine either way, just want to know when i can continue the story.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The downside is waiting for an update though. Especially, since this is a super good game. Trouble in Paradise is by far my top game that I love.
It's my favourite game too. The updates are always worth the wait...and on Syko's Patreon I read that he's already promised that the next one will be a long one!

Reactions: Balddog

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
It's my favourite game too. The updates are always worth the wait...and on Syko's Patreon I read that he's already promised that the next one will be a long one!
I figured that the next update would be a big one, as Syko usually updates every 2 months I want to say. The fact that it's been what? 4? That this next update should have plenty of new content.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I figured that the next update would be a big one, as Syko usually updates every 2 months I want to say. The fact that it's been what? 4? That this next update should have plenty of new content.
1644882077907.png

It hasn't been that long. Just that previous update was a story update, not sexual content update.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
We do have an update on Patreon, but I guess nobody felt the need to post it here because there's no sexual content in this particular one, it's a bit shorter than usual, and Syko considers it "Part 1" of a much longer story arch

For those who are patrons, I'd suggest giving it a go anyway, because it's still good story-wise

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

0.9.9 is now available!

EDIT: Apologies, for the delay, uni dropped exams on us with a really short notice. Had to disappear completely to get a passing grade
More like a 0.10.0 part 1, I guess.
This one's gonna be significantly smaller than most updates so far for a couple of reasons:
- The second half is a long boi, woulda taken forever if I released the entire day as one update
- A part of this update is an experiment of sorts. I'm tryna get better at something I've been absolutely terrible at imo, so uhh... I'd love to hear your opinion on it. You'll see what I mean when you play it.
- I caught covid and wasn't able to do anything for more than a week.
Now that we're done with the totally real and valid excuses, here's the update:
Changelog:
->
470-ish new images
->
0 new animations, no h scenes. Feel free to skip this update if you're here for the 'plot'. Yep, that happened twice in a row. Sorry!

Download Links:

PC:

Mac:
Android:
Update:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nice now have to wait for someone to do a torrent or compressed because I can't download over 5GB on Mega. Be nice to see mediafire used for uploads they don't have that limitation.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I wouldn't call a LI being blackmailed into doing "stuff", before even meeting the MC as ntr. But you have the option to choose what happens, if she goes along with their request(results in a MFF scene of two random dudes and the girl), or if she refuses, and they reveal her information(she was an anonymous camgirl, and they found out her real identity, and were trying to blackmail her). If that was holding you back from trying the game, go ahead and play, the situation is completely avoidable per choices, and the game is amazing.
I don't recall there being an option to the girl being blackmailed when I played that scene awhile back. Is this something the dev added in later? That was so long back in the game. When I played it she was blackmailed and went along with it.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I don't recall there being an option to the girl being blackmailed when I played that scene awhile back. Is this something the dev added in later? That was so long back in the game. When I played it she was blackmailed and went along with it.
Yep, i remember something like that, but that was indeed a long time ago, now he made all of that avoidable, so you can choose the way things went.

Reactions: Macgamer

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
i dont have any issues at all with big games gig wise...however the download speeds are bloody ridiculous (no offence)
wish you or someone could get/make torrent links out of all the links so far ill be waiting 11 hours and i have fiber op internet
i pity the people with shitty internet speeds jesus christ

It is the 1/20/2022 version,but in will likely be updated soon.
Torrents for most games.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes