Towik

Nov 20, 2018
was doing another walkthrough and got this. Attached image shows the before moment.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36733, in script
    if claire == 1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36733, in <module>
    if claire == 1:
NameError: name 'claire' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36733, in script
    if claire == 1:
  File "I:\TroubleinParadise-0.9.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:\TroubleinParadise-0.9.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\TroubleinParadise-0.9.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36733, in <module>
    if claire == 1:
NameError: name 'claire' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Trouble in Paradise 0.9.3
Tue Dec 14 13:27:42 2021

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Did you find it I don't found it either
It's because of some code.

Enable console

So go to the scene with lucas (or before beach even for the solo scene if you didn't get that as well).

shit-O

type "claire = 1" and boom you done.

basically the problem is old save, since claire should be either 1 (you accepted her) or 2 (rejected), however old saves still have it on 0 (yet to be defined basically).

So you miss the scene despite accepting her previously.

I myself just went back and redid the choice (wanted to see anything I may have missed).

Reactions: Na4u and wwgwa

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
so is Iris being the mc's sister the canon storyline? it feel's like it is since ppl shouldn't feel that weird about BF's getting together, but maybe that is weird to some ppl

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Hello i don' know if anyone has asked this before but what is the purpose of the choice : Which one of the cheerleaders look best in the cheerleader uniform.
Is it for some event later or just for fun ???

Last edited:

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Is there any possibility to receive the Koikatsu Cards for the wonderful girls, that would warm my heart for the christmas holidays?

Reactions: Bigmightyd89

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
1640695545934.png
Dude...this part is pure pain. Is there gonna be a negative consequence of choosing to not wiping iris memory?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Early on still but one complaint is the initial discussion with Nicole.. you're going to sell me out? Well I hope you like coming for the same ride.. makes no sense that the MC doesn't counter threaten her.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Do we really need to choose between Claire and between Tiffany? (I'm referring to the sleepover event) Is there some kind of event where I choose Tiffany and later a scene with Claire might occur, and vice-versa? I think this is the reason why this error occurs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... I just finished the end of current content and all I can say, even though development between the Alex and Iris is so damn good, I really hope that kind of detail in relationship development be extended to the other members of the harem as well. At this point, it would really be unfair to have that kind of disparity between all of them. If Alex and Iris has a unique dynamic, so too must be with Alex and Chloe, or with Alex and Violet, or with Alex and Claire, with Anna, with Alyssa, with Jane, all of them.

I don't want the rest of the harem members seeing Alex and Iris again, and just admiring how cute they are, be jealous about it, have a sex scene/threesome/foursome with him and in the end Iris still gets the attention. Don't do that dev. If the romantic interactions and development of Alex and Iris duo can reach as high as the sky, so does the other harem members too deserves that kind of loving.

I stress this because in my own time consuming various media with the harem tag in it, "harem" here really just means... "guy gets to have so many girls, spends time with them only for a moment, but he spends much more time with this one main girl that's overshadowing the rest of the lovely girls." A badly generalized description of it yes, but I think I properly conveyed my thoughts here.

Please dev, we know by now this can, and will only end with Alex having a harem. But that does not excuse you to make Alex say sweet loving words with the rest of the harem members, but only Iris feels like the main girl. In a harem, there is no main girl, everyone is.

Lastly, Iris has 16 scenes in the gallery including threesomes and at the beach. If Iris can have a grand total of 16 scenes, other members of the harem as well deserves that much too. Well, this last part right here you can ignore it, I'll just assume that its hard to make scripts and animations for sex scenes, but if you can please do it.

Thanks for the game, I'll be looking forward for updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I stress this because in my own time consuming various media with the harem tag in it, "harem" here really just means... "guy gets to have so many girls, spends time with them only for a moment, but he spends much more time with this one main girl that's overshadowing the rest of the lovely girls." A badly generalized description of it yes, but I think I properly conveyed my thoughts here.
This is a problem that is very common for harem games with a large amount of LIs especially when there is incest included in the game because the incest characters always end up as the main LIs and have more content. A very good (bad) example for this is MNF that game has over 20 LIs and it's very clear that the 3 gingers are the main girls and they are not even the only family members in that game.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know how to get the 2nd choice when you talk to Nicole the night after Anna stays with you the first time? I just get “Not you, outta my way” no matter what I pick. Would appreciate any advice/help people have.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes