Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm hoping for some serious payback against the Chimera in the next update. Plus I think I'm falling more in love with Ava now, too, but that teaser...:eek:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This is a problem that is very common for harem games with a large amount of LIs especially when there is incest included in the game because the incest characters always end up as the main LIs and have more content. A very good (bad) example for this is MNF that game has over 20 LIs and it's very clear that the 3 gingers are the main girls and they are not even the only family members in that game.
I agree. In many cases, it's a shame that they all get sidelined so easily...even though I can understand why. I guess incest-based games take the sibling dynamic to a whole new level - "you've known me better than anyone else my entire life, and I love you more than anyone else"

In this game, though, I can see a bit more balance. Okay, maybe Iris gets most of the attention (which I understand), but the other girls are gradually getting their fair share of attention too, and I'm sure the dev has plans to expand on MC's relationships with those who don't have that much story-based content in future

I have faith in Syko. He's probably my favourite dev because he always delivers, his content is quality and I play for the storyline as much as I do for the sex scenes...or more, perhaps!

Last edited:

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Hmm, I saw there used to be NTR tag on this so i never checked it out further, but now its gone and Dev notes say that its "avoidable." Does this mean we just ignore it while it happens in the background, or that we can actually stop it? And is the watching the LI have sex in the past thing avoidable too? or just the same, ignore that it happened but its still canon? Just want to know before i DL it.

• Angry
Reactions: soyuyuka and KenneX

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Hmm, I saw there used to be NTR tag on this so i never checked it out further, but now its gone and Dev notes say that its "avoidable." Does this mean we just ignore it while it happens in the background, or that we can actually stop it? And is the watching the LI have sex in the past thing avoidable too? or just the same, ignore that it happened but its still canon? Just want to know before i DL it.
There's no actual NTR anywhere in the game

As far as I know, there's a flashback scene somewhere in the game, but I've managed to avoid it in every single one of my multiple playthroughs

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
There's no actual NTR anywhere in the game

As far as I know, there's a flashback scene somewhere in the game, but I've managed to avoid it in every single one of my multiple playthroughs
Just to clarify, when you say there is no "actual NTR" does that mean there is pseudo-NTR? The thread had the tag for a reason at one point i'm assuming?

Darko277u

Aug 3, 2020
Just to clarify, when you say there is no "actual NTR" does that mean there is pseudo-NTR? The thread had the tag for a reason at one point i'm assuming?
there is a flashback scene with claire "at first when you just met her, she was blackmailed by certain students from her school and forced to have sex with, eithway you can avoid it by choosing that they were dealt with before they blackmail here so it's actually not that much of NTR

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, there's one scene where, should you choose a specific detail in the story, you'll get a flashback scene of one of the girls who was blackmailed into a threesome. But you're warned of this detail beforehand and that's literally the only thing that even comes close to being NTR in the game. The rest is all about the MC.

So I wouldn't worry at all if you're worried about running into any NTR-related content; there's nothing at all like that in the game

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I wouldn't call a LI being blackmailed into doing "stuff", before even meeting the MC as ntr. But you have the option to choose what happens, if she goes along with their request(results in a MFF scene of two random dudes and the girl), or if she refuses, and they reveal her information(she was an anonymous camgirl, and they found out her real identity, and were trying to blackmail her). If that was holding you back from trying the game, go ahead and play, the situation is completely avoidable per choices, and the game is amazing.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Yeah, there's one scene where, should you choose a specific detail in the story, you'll get a flashback scene of one of the girls who was blackmailed into a threesome. But you're warned of this detail beforehand and that's literally the only thing that even comes close to being NTR in the game. The rest is all about the MC.

So I wouldn't worry at all if you're worried about running into any NTR-related content; there's nothing at all like that in the game
I wouldn't call a LI being blackmailed into doing "stuff", before even meeting the MC as ntr. But you have the option to choose what happens, if she goes along with their request(results in a MFF scene of two random dudes and the girl), or if she refuses, and they reveal her information(she was an anonymous camgirl, and they found out her real identity, and were trying to blackmail her). If that was holding you back from trying the game, go ahead and play, the situation is completely avoidable per choices, and the game is amazing.
Thanks for the Clarification, good to know I can choose what actually happened to the girl, if that's what the Tag was about I am kind of annoyed it stopped me from checking it out in the past. Tbh I dislike rape of LI's but if you're able to prevent it I will definitely be playing this, ty for the information

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Okay, that was awesome, great game! Never imagined that I would love it this much and damn how much I missed kinetic stories without vague awful choices that will lock you out of some content and never even mention it. Here its cristal clear! No vagueness, I love it!

Reactions: blastwave2k

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Okay, that was awesome, great game! Never imagined that I would love it this much and damn how much I missed kinetic stories without vague awful choices that will lock you out of some content and never even mention it. Here its cristal clear! No vagueness, I love it!
The downside is waiting for an update though. Especially, since this is a super good game. Trouble in Paradise is by far my top game that I love.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes