Sep 16, 2023
And when MC needs some information from the two bitches they not only refuse to tell him but MC desides to fuck them make them cum and then let them go? why is he even fucking them to start with.....he should just beat it out of them i mean one of them already broke hes legs and hes neck so why the fuck does MC make them cum instend of paying them back in kind......
Honestly, my exact thoughts. I still hope to be able to kill them both.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was about to post something here, but... It would be great if you could make some comments under spoilers.
At least for those who continue to love this game and haven't finished it. I have unfortunately already read a lot of negative comments on this game, and although I can understand some of the annoyances about the follow-up given by the Dev, I think that most of these comments come from people who do not support the game, so the Dev.
And despite everything, continues to complain about the content and the changes that occur in chapter 2.
I don't know what happens in chapter 2, and I don't want to know until I find out for myself.
But even more. Do you think it's fair to complain about getting this game without paying 2 cents to get it? Dev values the feedback given by its patrons, so if you have any comments or suggestions to make for your convenience, it is your responsibility to do so by supporting the game, not like little cunts behind their screens, complaining about some self incompetence at having a real woman in their bed.
Fuck I'm so piss of now. Get yurs shit together guys. You're on a free fap site for bobs sake

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I was about to post something here, but... It would be great if you could make some comments under spoilers.
At least for those who continue to love this game and haven't finished it. I have unfortunately already read a lot of negative comments on this game, and although I can understand some of the annoyances about the follow-up given by the Dev, I think that most of these comments come from people who do not support the game, so the Dev.
And despite everything, continues to complain about the content and the changes that occur in chapter 2.
I don't know what happens in chapter 2, and I don't want to know until I find out for myself.
But even more. Do you think it's fair to complain about getting this game without paying 2 cents to get it? Dev values the feedback given by its patrons, so if you have any comments or suggestions to make for your convenience, it is your responsibility to do so by supporting the game, not like little cunts behind their screens, complaining about some self incompetence at having a real woman in their bed.
Fuck I'm so piss of now. Get yurs shit together guys. You're on a free fap site for bobs sake
Logic: We can't voice any different opinions (especially criticisms) on a PIRATE SITE because we should have morals and RESPONSIBILITIES. I'm on this site, you're on this site. We're already cunts by pirating games bro. Plz stop acting all high and mighty about how we shouldn't criticize certain parts of a game because we don't support the dev when the numbers of your "message" and "likes" are higher than most F95 users.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
Logic: We can't voice any different opinions (especially criticisms) on a PIRATE SITE because we should have morals and RESPONSIBILITIES. I'm on this site, you're on this site. We're already cunts by pirating games bro.
Not even that. Most games, even if locked behind Patreon for early releases, eventually get a public release, so it's not even pirating lol. And no matter what anyone thinks, whenever someone releases their work to the public, they should expect criticism, good and bad.

While I agree that the first season/episode was a lot better, I don't think the second season is shit, but the pacing is incomparable, almost making it look like a different game.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Not even that. Most games, even if locked behind Patreon for early releases, eventually get a public release, so it's not even pirating lol. And no matter what anyone thinks, whenever someone releases their work to the public, they should expect criticism, good and bad.

While I agree that the first season/episode was a lot better, I don't think the second season is shit, but the pacing is incomparable, almost making it look like a different game.
My exact thought about part 2. I'm not even too upset about the sad and pathetic vibe because this is still part of the story, but the pacing is so bad compared with the first part that it kills the fun of looking forward to the next updates.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Logic: We can't voice any different opinions (especially criticisms) on a PIRATE SITE because we should have morals and RESPONSIBILITIES. I'm on this site, you're on this site. We're already cunts by pirating games bro. Plz stop acting all high and mighty about how we shouldn't criticize certain parts of a game because we don't support the dev when the numbers of your "message" and "likes" are higher than most F95 users.
You've made some bold assumptions here. So you have the right to criticize but others can't criticize you? If the number of posts determines anything, it's just that I've been here long enough, nothing more FYI, I'm mainly on this site to review games and see if I want to support the developers, and joke around, get info or share help,and so on in threds. I'm well aware that criticism is inevitable and if I have made criticism, I try to be constructive, not reap stupid rewards like "likes". There is a clear difference between criticizing and spitting in the soup. Oh and by the way, tell me. How exactly would you know I'm not a supporter of the game?

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
My exact thought about part 2. I'm not even too upset about the sad and pathetic vibe because this is still part of the story, but the pacing is so bad compared with the first part that it kills the fun of looking forward to the next updates.
I do agree, somewhat.

I don't mind the dark story. I think it stands out from the usual game here, and to be honest, the dev 100% said from the beginning the story would take that turn. But, yes, the part 2 pacing is just off. Another poster said it well earlier, the story seems to be going around in circles now. I do overall enjoy this game more than many others but I do still have some gripes like where the MC is at now. He and, I guess, his mother are full-on supervillains at this point. They are just straight-up murdering now. While people who actually deserve to have a bit of retribution inflicted on them like Nicole and Emily are just walking around. Truth be told I have no idea where those twos part in the story is at or heading to right now. But also where do you even go with the MC now? A murderous supervillain? It's just kinda weird.

Reactions: NeoEros

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I think that most of these comments come from people who do not support the game, so the Dev
Sorry man, I will continue to complain about the smell of poop, even if I haven't paid the scat-whore to shit on me. (Not that I compare the dev to a whore ofc)

so if you have any comments or suggestions to make for your convenience, it is your responsibility to do so by supporting the game, not like little cunts behind their screens, complaining about some self incompetence at having a real woman in their bed.
"everyone who isn't a paypig is an incel yikes" real constructive my dude :KEK:
w8bdtivknnm71.jpg
I don't have to do nuffin, what are you gonna do bout it??

I do however, understand your complaints about spoilers and will try to keep complaints about Part2 story beats under appropriate tags in the future

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
"everyone who isn't a paypig is an incel yikes" real constructive my dude :KEK:
Dude? Hah. I'm not a dude, boyo ;)

I don't have to do nuffin, what are you gonna do bout it??
What am I gonna do? Nothing. Just keep posting my thoughts about your whims. Or maybe something else, who knows? :giggle:

I do however, understand your complaints about spoilers and will try to keep complaints about Part2 story beats under appropriate tags in the future
Well, I guess I still can thank you about that

Last edited:

Talonski

Mar 5, 2019
Just finished part 2 and wew that was "quick"..

Like the build up from part one was just a pit stop to the race that's part 2. That's how start the difference is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-02-12-20-51-38-Render.png

Progress Report #3: v1.6

Greetings!

With update day coming tomorrow (or today, if you live in the wrong timezone), I thought this would be the perfect time to tell y'all that... um... Update day has been delayed. Yay!
Ugh... yeah. I hate to say it, but... yet again, I'm not done. I won't need a whole lotta extra time, but I will need some. A few days should be enough.
Once again, I will keep trying to met the deadlines announced earlier for upcoming updates, but... yeah. This one ain't gonna be on time. I'm sorry for failing to deliver yet again.
I would like to think that I'm improving, since things are still going better than they were last year. But it seems like I'll need some more time to get to the point where I would like to be.
I hope you'll all stick with me until I get there. It'll be worth the wait.

That's all for today's post. I'll be back with the update soon enough.
Until then, please take care. And again, thank you for sticking around.
See ya!

P.S: I made some long-overdue changes to the 'About' section of my profile/page. Is it just me, or are the images broken for y'all as well?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-02-15-21-07-21-Render.png

v1.6 is now available!

Hi!
Sorry I'm late.
Here's the update.
See ya!
Changelog:
->460+ new images
->20 new animations
->All caught up with the flash-forward scene at the beginning of p2.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trouble in Paradise [v1.6 Part 2] [Syko134]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TroubleInParadise-P2v1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-04-01-13-31-02-Render.png

14 hours ago

Hi!
I was supposed to post this ages ago, but once again, things kept coming up.
Sorry bout that.

v1.7 is coming along well. I'd say I'm around 50% done.
I'm trying a different approach this time, so I don't really have many new visuals to drop as a teaser right now, but things are going well. The update should be out soon.
It's gonna have something most of you have been waiting for since the first release of part 2.
Yep. It's finally time.

I planned to take a break in April, and I will still do that, but I will finish the update first. If things go well, it'll be out on or before April 10th. After that, I'll go on my break and return to work on May 1st.

Thank you for your patience!

Oh, one more thing: The post time-skip character designs. I was thinking of doing a poll for each character that's getting/got a new design, to get your opinion on how they are.
Out of the ones so far though, what do you guys think?
Should I stick with the new designs or should I go back to the old ones?

Crankor

Aug 27, 2022
just did v1.5 Part 2 and 1.6, like 10 min of content. I and i forgot to cancel my membership on patreon last 3 months. slow Dev,VERY slow. And that timeskip/travel shit makes it feel even shorter in content.

• Sad
Reactions: fakahentoi

fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
I like this game. At part 1 its story is simple and every conversation is like real world, simple and not stiff, i genuine feels like talking to real person not game character, the character also easy going. But on part 2 i feel like developer make unnecessary drama, and the drama itself is felt exaggerating, like indian tv drama. Though starting v.1.6 the game atmosphere feels like coming back to part 1 which is good. I hope developer mental problem get better and became back like his old self, except the deadline. Somehow this developer really consistent in delaying game update

Reactions: rudy007

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
So Screenshot_20240422_120132_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
What's with her weird smug face? She looks like she's doing it like Anya.

I know it probably supposed to be her closing her eyes and smiling, but I can't see that.

It looks like she's half closing her eyes and doing this weird smug face.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-04-16-16-52-16-Render.png

Progress Report #2: v1.7

Greetings!
As you can probably tell... things did not go according to plan!
I don't even know why I still bother giving any ETAs. The only thing I'm consistent at is missing deadlines.

I'm afraid there's still a fair bit of work left to do before I can get the update out.
I'm trying my best to finish it as soon as possible, but it will take a few more days.
The good thing is, this is the most fun I've had with an update in a really long time.
I'm not gonna announce a date this time, because we both know I'm not gonna be able to keep my word, so um... yeah. It's coming soon.
Hopefully it'll take just days, not weeks.
I hope I'm able to finish it soon. I can't wait to let you guys see it.

Also, the character design polls: They're scheduled to go live a few minutes after this post. Please make sure to take look and vote for the ones you prefer.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes