Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
NO New animations. That's right, no lewd content in this one. But there's something else that might peak your interest I mean, look at the image up there. Its beautiful.
Hahaha, how didn't I notice the long thing in the post image! I guess the interesting new content is beach then, gonna play it.

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
how mind control is going to be introduced in the game? like drugs or some special power? so far everything is vanilla for me ... I'm just waiting for the dark turn... Good game by the way
A special power. Shit starts to go down around the 5th day.
Hahaha, how didn't I notice the long thing in the post image! I guess the interesting new content is beach then, gonna play it.
Oops. I meant the image in the patreon post by that, sorry! The 'beach episode' is still yet to come :censored:
Syko134 this should be renamed v.Wholesome instead of v0.4.3
That would fit the next update better. ;)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I loved the update. Been waiting for that moment. It exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to the next update!

• Red Heart

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
So. RUDE. For a punch to the face, that sure felt like a low blow, ending the update that way. To quote Our Hero, I hate you. Lol. Hurry up with the next chapter already!

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes