Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Are we talking full lesbians? No MC participation at all? :'(
Of course not, We're getting lotsa MC participation. ;)
I assume if we get to look through the sisters eyes again, it'll probably be her experimenting maybe?
I'm not too sure about that, tbh :censored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that what we're all really here for?

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
You have been visited by a penguin!

Hello chap, hoping you're having a pleasant day.
As far as Alabama-based jokes this game takes the cake! (I mean that in a good way chap.)
Amazing story, although it does seem a wee bit rushed or as if you changed your mind about parts here and there.
Wonderfully developed characters, as well as wonderfully developed characters ;)
As well as amazing visuals, for early on I give you a temporary 8/10, I would leave this as an actual review, but it would leave a mighty sour taste in my beak if I reviewed an unfinished game. After all, you should always hold your applaud for the finale!

I'll be watching this like a fish flopping on land. (Mmm, fish.)

Godspeed chap!

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I see from Patreon page that 5.0 will be released in a couple of days. When can we poor and/or cheap bastards look forward to seeing 4.6?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
You have been visited by a penguin!

Hello chap, hoping you're having a pleasant day.
As far as Alabama-based jokes this game takes the cake! (I mean that in a good way chap.)
Amazing story, although it does seem a wee bit rushed or as if you changed your mind about parts here and there.
Wonderfully developed characters, as well as wonderfully developed characters ;)
As well as amazing visuals, for early on I give you a temporary 8/10, I would leave this as an actual review, but it would leave a mighty sour taste in my beak if I reviewed an unfinished game. After all, you should always hold your applaud for the finale!

I'll be watching this like a fish flopping on land. (Mmm, fish.)

Godspeed chap!
Greetings, Mr. Penguin!
Thanks a lot!
Gotta say, you've got a keen eye. I did change my mind about a few things here and there. It should all make much more sense eventually, as the story progresses. There's a lot to come. ;)

I like your style, and I will be waiting for your review once the finale is out!

I see from Patreon page that 5.0 will be released in a couple of days. When can we poor and/or cheap bastards look forward to seeing 4.6?
It's out! I hope this makes up for the punch in the face from last time :censored:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Update instructions: Merge the game folder from the update patch with the game folder of v0.4.3
Thanks for the update Syko134

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
m8s dunno if this is me being an idiot, but the Developer Notes says: " As you can probably guess from the planned tags, the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. If that makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider whether you wanna play this game or not. "

But in the tags section on this thread i can't see anything that would suggest "a dark turn". Maybe i'm just a degenerate fuck who should consider stuff like "teasing" and "groping" dark, but i doubt that is the case. Is the planned tags somewhere else in the thread? Or were darker tags originally on the thread but have been removed until they're actually put into the game itself? Or has the dark turn been completely scrapped and the developer notes out of date? Soz if i'm asking something obvious here.

• Thinking Face

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
This update was all good till Iris decided to have friends over and go out with them. Now maybe i forgot something brought up in an earlier update but as of my memory right now it ruins any build up from her eyes turning red not to mention doesnt make sense. Her friends may not notice or dont care but they skipped school because they didnt want Nicole or who shes associated with to find out so why would Iris go out with her friends when theres still the chance that she can run into Nicole or her associates. Either Iris sequence activating matters and needs to be hidden or it doesnt you cant have it both ways without hurting the story.

Edit: Just wanted to note before someone replies I know they solve it right right before leaving but that just makes the writing of that scene even worse. If they are going to solve the problem that easily they shouldve had the friends over after they solve the eye issue. Doing it before makes the MC and Iris seem like idiots when they arent.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
m8s dunno if this is me being an idiot, but the Developer Notes says: " As you can probably guess from the planned tags, the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. If that makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider whether you wanna play this game or not. "

But in the tags section on this thread i can't see anything that would suggest "a dark turn". Maybe i'm just a degenerate fuck who should consider stuff like "teasing" and "groping" dark, but i doubt that is the case. Is the planned tags somewhere else in the thread? Or were darker tags originally on the thread but have been removed until they're actually put into the game itself? Or has the dark turn been completely scrapped and the developer notes out of date? Soz if i'm asking something obvious here.
I just assumed it has to do with future content. Given some of the tags to do - I can imagine some fucked up endings so to speak like how a VN works with bad ends. Or just routes in general? Up to the author though, I have no idea. lol

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a silly question.

How dark is the game going to get and in what way? The answer may be a spoiler but I would be interested to know. I am not against mind control as long as it is not abused and leads to things like rape or things like that. Or at least, that the "dark things" can be as avoidable as possible that history allows.

Thanks and sorry for bothering.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Greetings, Mr. Penguin!
Thanks a lot!
Gotta say, you've got a keen eye. I did change my mind about a few things here and there. It should all make much more sense eventually, as the story progresses. There's a lot to come. ;)

I like your style, and I will be waiting for your review once the finale is out!

It's out! I hope this makes up for the punch in the face from last time :censored:
Lol, thanks man.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I have a silly question.

How dark is the game going to get and in what way? The answer may be a spoiler but I would be interested to know. I am not against mind control as long as it is not abused and leads to things like rape or things like that. Or at least, that the "dark things" can be as avoidable as possible that history allows.

Thanks and sorry for bothering.
Regarding the "dark path" for this game, I have nothing against putting MC and his girls in shitty situations if in the end you can have the choice to do everything right (or everything wrong).

But this game doesn't look like a "Lessons In Love" or a "Lewd Town Adventures" type of game and I hope it doesn't have that kind of turn.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Regarding the "dark path" for this game, I have nothing against putting MC and his girls in shitty situations if in the end you can have the choice to do everything right (or everything wrong).

But this game doesn't look like a "Lessons In Love" or a "Lewd Town Adventures" type of game and I hope it doesn't have that kind of turn.
I think the same. As long as the MC is able to get out of those dark situations (hopefully not so dark lol) with the girls, I have no problem. As long as we are given the option to be "good or bad" Let's wait for answers.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
650+ new renders
40+ new animations
O_O Geez dev, try to sleep every now and again. Happy for new content, but don't burn yourself out. This is a good game!

• Haha

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes I am concerned about this dark turn. Getting caught experimented on but escaping to have a good ending is one thing.. but if you are talking about a BAD ENDING! Than I want to know now because I play games for entertainment and having BAD ENDINGS if not fucking entertainment it's sick shit in my book. I don't read shit by Stephen King because of that! I want to feel good playing a game enough bad shit in RL that I don't want to be playing it.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes