ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What was actually added in th8is update, anyways? I've checked back a couple pages and only saw the link and a bunch of questions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Syko134

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
One question began to plague me... It talks about some "incident" with Nicole in the past and I (for some reason) thought that she cheated on him, but since there was no "real" Nicole character in the game until a certain moment, I didn't care what kind of "incident" it was...
And now there is a "real" Nicole in the game and there are different ways to communicate with her... Only I can not choose how? What "incident" they had in the past? Perhaps it was mentioned and I missed it by accident or will it be said in the future ?
It's damn important for me to know what the "incident" is because I'm lost in communication with this character (is there a real reason to hate her ? (cheating) Or is there something else there ?) :eek:o_O

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.4.6] Syko134

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 947 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 930 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The patch for this version seems to have broken my saves
Yeah same... 'old' saves don't seem to work...
Yeah, I noticed the last update did that too, along with this one. Kinda frustrating because the update before the last one, was making good progress in the game. Last update, only save was one I redid before the first major choice, using skip to reach that point.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
m8s dunno if this is me being an idiot, but the Developer Notes says: " As you can probably guess from the planned tags, the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. If that makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider whether you wanna play this game or not. "

But in the tags section on this thread i can't see anything that would suggest "a dark turn". Maybe i'm just a degenerate fuck who should consider stuff like "teasing" and "groping" dark, but i doubt that is the case. Is the planned tags somewhere else in the thread? Or were darker tags originally on the thread but have been removed until they're actually put into the game itself? Or has the dark turn been completely scrapped and the developer notes out of date? Soz if i'm asking something obvious here.
The 'dark' content will consist of all the Avoidable tags like blackmail, mind control, etc.
This update was all good till Iris decided to have friends over and go out with them. Now maybe i forgot something brought up in an earlier update but as of my memory right now it ruins any build up from her eyes turning red not to mention doesnt make sense. Her friends may not notice or dont care but they skipped school because they didnt want Nicole or who shes associated with to find out so why would Iris go out with her friends when theres still the chance that she can run into Nicole or her associates. Either Iris sequence activating matters and needs to be hidden or it doesnt you cant have it both ways without hurting the story.

Edit: Just wanted to note before someone replies I know they solve it right right before leaving but that just makes the writing of that scene even worse. If they are going to solve the problem that easily they shouldve had the friends over after they solve the eye issue. Doing it before makes the MC and Iris seem like idiots when they arent.
She didn't invite them over, they just showed up out of the blue.
I had planned to add some dialogue that explains this later, but I forgot about that lmao. My bad. :censored:
I have a silly question.

How dark is the game going to get and in what way? The answer may be a spoiler but I would be interested to know. I am not against mind control as long as it is not abused and leads to things like rape or things like that. Or at least, that the "dark things" can be as avoidable as possible that history allows.

Thanks and sorry for bothering.
The dark content will be avoidable-ish, I guess? I mean you can avoid all lewd scenes that feature such content, and if you chose that, they won't happen. Tags like Mind control will still be used in the story though, but it won't lead to rape or anything similar.
About how dark it's gonna be... well, I'd prefer not to answer that. Not here, at least. Feel free to DM me if you do want some spoilers to help you decide if you should continue or not.
Regarding the "dark path" for this game, I have nothing against putting MC and his girls in shitty situations if in the end you can have the choice to do everything right (or everything wrong).

But this game doesn't look like a "Lessons In Love" or a "Lewd Town Adventures" type of game and I hope it doesn't have that kind of turn.
I haven't reached the 'turning point' in Lessons in Love yet, and I haven't played Lewd Town Adventures, so I can't tell you exactly what to expect.
But yes, you can make everything right in the end.
I think the same. As long as the MC is able to get out of those dark situations (hopefully not so dark lol) with the girls, I have no problem. As long as we are given the option to be "good or bad" Let's wait for answers.
That is exactly how its gonna be, you will be able to choose between good and bad.
650+ new renders
40+ new animations
O_O Geez dev, try to sleep every now and again. Happy for new content, but don't burn yourself out. This is a good game!
Sleep is for the weak. :HideThePain:
Yes I am concerned about this dark turn. Getting caught experimented on but escaping to have a good ending is one thing.. but if you are talking about a BAD ENDING! Than I want to know now because I play games for entertainment and having BAD ENDINGS if not fucking entertainment it's sick shit in my book. I don't read shit by Stephen King because of that! I want to feel good playing a game enough bad shit in RL that I don't want to be playing it.
Don't worry, you will know which choice leads to the bad ending when you see it.
What was actually added in th8is update, anyways? I've checked back a couple pages and only saw the link and a bunch of questions.
Quite a lot. :BootyTime: The changelog has been updated now, check it out.
One question began to plague me... It talks about some "incident" with Nicole in the past and I (for some reason) thought that she cheated on him, but since there was no "real" Nicole character in the game until a certain moment, I didn't care what kind of "incident" it was...
And now there is a "real" Nicole in the game and there are different ways to communicate with her... Only I can not choose how? What "incident" they had in the past? Perhaps it was mentioned and I missed it by accident or will it be said in the future ?
It's damn important for me to know what the "incident" is because I'm lost in communication with this character (is there a real reason to hate her ? (cheating) Or is there something else there ?) :eek:o_O
Can't say much here. You're not missing anything, the 'incident' hasn't been mentioned yet. So uhh... follow your gut, I guess! :LUL:
The patch for this version seems to have broken my saves
Yeah same... 'old' saves don't seem to work...
Yeah, I noticed the last update did that too, along with this one. Kinda frustrating because the update before the last one, was making good progress in the game. Last update, only save was one I redid before the first major choice, using skip to reach that point.
Sorry about that! I'm still tryna find a fix for it. :FacePalm:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, I really love it. Finally MC and his sister understand their feeling for each other now, Chloe was very sexy too and not just that but the story has become more and more interesting so I can't wait to see how it will goes in the next update

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
scumbag dev makes us choose between the cheerleader and roommate.

But seriously good update. Looking forward to more.

• Haha

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Sorry if this was asked before:

I am playing with walkthrough and replay mod. Gallery shows there is a scene with Iris. Is it possible to get it?
Yep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah yes, the illusion of choice
Oh for fucks sake... Just can't get this fuckin scene right. :FacePalm:
Sorry about that, will fix. :censored:
Does the choice at the end of this build mark an actual story divergence?
Not yet, you will end up on the same path in the next update. :censored:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
We need more virgins in the game! :ROFLMAO: We haven't got any v-card yet. I presume Iris is a virgin but I'm not sure any other character is a virgin. Maybe the dev can tell us which other characters are virgins or if there are any of them in the game. Don't get me wrong I love the game but I don't really like love interests talking about their sexual histories and memories especially after mc just had sex with them ( looking at you certain blondy! Like we get it. You had a very active sex life and you like to keep memories of it. We undertsand it. You don't need to remind us every 2 seconds...). I'm not against love interests with sexual histories at all but some virgin love interests would be fun and refreshing in the game

Last edited:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
We need more virgins in the game! :ROFLMAO: We haven't got any v-card yet. I presume Iris is a virgin but I'm not sure any other character is a virgin. Maybe the dev can tell us which other characters are virgins or if there are any of them in the game. Don't get me wrong I love the game but I don't really like love interests talking about their sexual histories and memories especially after mc just had sex with them ( looking at you certain blondy!). I'm not against love interests with sexual histories at all but some virgin love interests would be fun and refreshing in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
click only if you don't mind getting spoiled on some characters

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes