molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Some saves are still bugged out. Dunno what's up with that.
Try loading an older save and skipping until the end of 4.6 :censored:
After loading scene I had to scroll back in history a few screens than it continued where it should properly. So just scroll back with the mouse wheel a bit than start reading normal.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
is the save system bugged or a event breaking the save?
Looks like from the Dev's response to my original post he's not certain either, but his suggestion worked, so that works for me.

And although I did not try it molitar suggested that you roll back the text and then continue.

I'm not a coder, so have not the foggiest what the issue is. :(

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
is the save system bugged or a event breaking the save?
Probably just an event, since I didn't mess with the save system.
But I'm pretty bad at making sense out of anything more advanced than if/else statements, so I'm pretty darn clueless :censored:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Syko134
Just played the last 2 updates in one go and I have to say you are evil to make me choose between bunny girl Chloe and Iris.:cry:
Man, If you think this is evil, you're not gonna like what's coming later :LUL:
Uhh...why was the "multiple penetration" tag removed?

Edit: All the avoidable tags are missing.
Because they're all completely optional now. Won't happen if you don't want them to.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I am very sad and frustrated at the moment. Even though my old galaxy tab has 3.5 gigs storage free, every time I try to update the game it says I am out of space. Anyone have an idea what the issue could be?

• Thinking Face

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I am very sad and frustrated at the moment. Even though my old galaxy tab has 3.5 gigs storage free, every time I try to update the game it says I am out of space. Anyone have an idea what the issue could be?
Can't say I do, but clearing out some extra space did the trick for me when I tested it on mine. :unsure:

Reactions: ManInGlasses

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Can't say I do, but clearing out some extra space did the trick for me when I tested it on mine. :unsure:
I cleared every bit of space I could, no luck. Seems like more than 3 gb should be enough. I'm really going to hate having to start over a third time.

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
I didnt read dev tag when i first started playing but to be honest as long as the to main mc's dont get killed (or broken) im fine with it. If that dark turn is hurting that bitch nicole then im down wit it

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Being as tech savvy as a banana slug I was slightly terrified to try, but I grew a pair, backed up my saves, uninstalled the game and installed the update. It worked. I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

But maybe next time someone could provide a compressed or update only version for android?

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So....I have a question for the Dev. I'm not asking for spoilers, but when you say "dark turn", what do you mean by that? Dark turn as in the LI gets brutaly murdered in a house fire that the MC could not prevent? Or dark turn as in a long forgotten enemy from the past shows up to cause trouble?

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I didnt read dev tag when i first started playing but to be honest as long as the to main mc's dont get killed (or broken) im fine with it. If that dark turn is hurting that bitch nicole then im down wit it
You will be fine then, don't worry. ;)
About Nicole... uhhh... I can neither confirm nor deny that. :censored:
Being as tech savvy as a banana slug I was slightly terrified to try, but I grew a pair, backed up my saves, uninstalled the game and installed the update. It worked. I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

But maybe next time someone could provide a compressed or update only version for android?
Sorry for the trouble. I'll try to figure something out :censored:
So....I have a question for the Dev. I'm not asking for spoilers, but when you say "dark turn", what do you mean by that? Dark turn as in the LI gets brutaly murdered in a house fire that the MC could not prevent? Or dark turn as in a long forgotten enemy from the past shows up to cause trouble?
Neither of those. Well, someone does cause a lot of trouble, but its not gonna be a long forgotten enemy.
I'm tryna be as vague as possible, so uhhh... No house fires or brutal murders of LIs. :censored:
Heads up to the Dev, apparently for our patreon support to show in the "supporting" spot under our profile name, creators need to sync their patreon to F95.

https://f95zone.to/threads/patreon-support-not-showing.76371/#post-5282129

As yours is the only one that doesn't show up for me, I'm guessing this is something to look into?
Oh, didn't know about that. Will do, thank you!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played version 0.4, I guess. I'm not sure if I play this last version or wait another one. Is there news about new version?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes