molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am very sad and frustrated at the moment. Even though my old galaxy tab has 3.5 gigs storage free, every time I try to update the game it says I am out of space. Anyone have an idea what the issue could be?
Make sure to use a software like SD Maid because even though you uninstall the game often it leaves all the game cache. SD Maid can find orphaned files like that and clean them up to give you room back. Remember when you update a game it has to extract data just like a computer so it needs enough room to extract it first than update.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Make sure to use a software like SD Maid because even though you uninstall the game often it leaves all the game cache. SD Maid can find orphaned files like that and clean them up to give you room back. Remember when you update a game it has to extract data just like a computer so it needs enough room to extract it first than update.
Thanks, I'll get that. I just wish you had posted this a little earlier. Had to uninstall, download update, and insert copied save files for this update, as I had to for the last. But the saves didn't work for some reason, so I just started over. Fortunately, this isn't yet a long game and the silver lining is I got to see the 69 facepalms ending that I missed the first time.

Reactions: Syko134

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
So my most recent save doesn't work with the new update. My second to last save does, but it is a little ways back. Is there a best way or time to make a save at the end of an update so this doesn't happen again? I think it is the second or third time for me. Not a big deal but a little bothersome. The error is "Can't stop rollback" error.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
So where's the update Syko lmao
Right here... wait. Fuck, where'd I put it!?
Ahhh shit, I can't find it. No update for you, I guess :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I'll get that. I just wish you had posted this a little earlier. Had to uninstall, download update, and insert copied save files for this update, as I had to for the last. But the saves didn't work for some reason, so I just started over. Fortunately, this isn't yet a long game and the silver lining is I got to see the 69 facepalms ending that I missed the first time.
So my most recent save doesn't work with the new update. My second to last save does, but it is a little ways back. Is there a best way or time to make a save at the end of an update so this doesn't happen again? I think it is the second or third time for me. Not a big deal but a little bothersome. The error is "Can't stop rollback" error.
I've honestly got no idea about this. Saving 5-10 scenes before the 'please save here' screen is probably the best idea right now.
Use the executable from here

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

I've honestly got no idea about this. Saving 5-10 scenes before the 'please save here' screen is probably the best idea right now.

Thanks for the info, I'll try that this time.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Past 2 updates have killed every save not just 5-10 scenes before it's all of them.
This should be a prio.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but going through 27 pages of posts to check is a bit...well, hope you're not annoyed.

Dev notes said that this will go down a dark path.

My question is simple. By dark does that mean death, psychological horror type stuff like "Lessons in Love" or just that you'll be breaking girls and stuff? Cause by the tags I'd assume you'll be brainwashing/breaking/corrupting girls. If so, then I look forward to seeing more stuff once this gets further along. Cause I don't mind that kinda stuff, but the death/psychological horror isn't my scene.

Just trying to get clarity. Thanks.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Am I going crazy or did this Alice person just come out of nowhere?? I haven't replayed from the beginning to see if she was mentioned, but I do not recognize her name!

• Haha

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
keep getting this error after trying load my save game after waiting on mrs. wilson's sister in the hallway, after talking about my reward for winning the swimming competition.
Past 2 updates have killed every save not just 5-10 scenes before it's all of them.
This should be a prio.
It is a priority, I just can't figure out which event is causing it. I'll do something about it as soon as I do.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but going through 27 pages of posts to check is a bit...well, hope you're not annoyed.

Dev notes said that this will go down a dark path.

My question is simple. By dark does that mean death, psychological horror type stuff like "Lessons in Love" or just that you'll be breaking girls and stuff? Cause by the tags I'd assume you'll be brainwashing/breaking/corrupting girls. If so, then I look forward to seeing more stuff once this gets further along. Cause I don't mind that kinda stuff, but the death/psychological horror isn't my scene.

Just trying to get clarity. Thanks.
Nope, no psychological horror/death. Just the tags up there, nothing more.
Am I going crazy or did this Alice person just come out of nowhere?? I haven't replayed from the beginning to see if she was mentioned, but I do not recognize her name!
Yeah, she's a new character :ROFLMAO: You're not going crazy.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

Okay sure......

Hey Syko, here's another question: if somebody has silver membership, shouldn't the game have released today? Asking for a friend.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes