BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've been playing for quite some time (I think until the first update). But that dark turn thing didn't convince me too much. Has it already happened? If so, may I know what it is about? In order to decide if I want to continue the game or not, I prefer to know if the dark turn is going to upset me or not.

Reactions: Syko134

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by Hoboy
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested some of the starter scenes and they seem to be working, although the quality has been drastically reduced. The WEBMs shockingly hardly take any space now.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Trouble in Paradise [v0.5.3 Public] [Syko134]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 2.32 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 348 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 458 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I've been playing for quite some time (I think until the first update). But that dark turn thing didn't convince me too much. Has it already happened? If so, may I know what it is about? In order to decide if I want to continue the game or not, I prefer to know if the dark turn is going to upset me or not.
It hasn't happened yet. :censored: It begins in 0.6.0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It hasn't happened yet. :censored: It begins in 0.6.0
Then I'll wait to see what it is like. I'm not a big fan of dark turns (and less if they can involve the death of the MC or LIs, which I don't know if that's the case)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, I agree, I would like to avoid running into another Acting Lessons or Summer Scent. Please clarify the dark turn, thx.
..... to be fair Summer Scent that was a bad ending if you didn't make the right choices :|

and well acting lessons, hehe I never really cared about the first girl so it didn't hit me like others :S (was still kinda dumb though, just drag the other to the window).

as for this one though, I just don't want Iris to be hurt badly by that too dark... (directly that is, there will be indirectly if it hurts the MC).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
..... to be fair Summer Scent that was a bad ending if you didn't make the right choices :|

and well acting lessons, hehe I never really cared about the first girl so it didn't hit me like others :S (was still kinda dumb though, just drag the other to the window).

as for this one though, I just don't want Iris to be hurt badly by that too dark... (directly that is, there will be indirectly if it hurts the MC).
I never finished Acting Lessons. I stayed at the screen where I had to choose... I closed the game, deleted it, and put it on my ignore list.

ShizzerNoxas

Oct 21, 2018
I never finished Acting Lessons. I stayed at the screen where I had to choose... I closed the game, deleted it, and put it on my ignore list.
At least Acting Lessons didn't force you to play as the house fire for 10 hours while it tried to redeem itself by rescuing a transgender teen from a wacko religious cult based on an island outside of Seattle.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes