kinda

Nov 24, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

cant play from my 0.5.0 save file, guess I gotta start again zzz

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

cant play from my 0.5.0 save file, guess I gotta start again zzz
Upload a save for the lols and I'll look at it :geek:

Reactions: Syko134

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
  • Red Heart

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Question :
At some point's in the game you have to choose where to go for example Rooftop or Gymnasium.
Is that choice for you to proceed with the girl you want ?
Will you take the other choice another day ?
or
You see the one you chose and the other it happen (anyway) and we just do not see it ?

edgruberman

Jul 24, 2020
For goodness sake, what is wrong with this girl.
First her boyfriend break up with her and as if its nothing the next moment ask MC for a date.
Then as the date starts she says that she can't stay for long because she FORGOT that later she
has plans with someone else.
View attachment 1115830
What the hell so she is just another slut ok going back and never date her.
I don't know all this is just stupid.
And i read some other comments that they say that she talk about her EX that her memories of him
are not unpleasant or something like that when she is at bed with MC and that MC is probably
the best she had in a while and thats proves even more that she is a slut and thats even more stupid lol.
Sorry for my bad english, and i hope i did not offend anyone
by saying that its stupid
Have a nice day everyone.
You've seen the boyfriend earlier, when he hits on Iris, before they've broken up. You'll also have heard even more of the story regarding the two of them from other people, but perhaps you've forgotten. The MC can also double-book themselves on the same day, and then forget or indulge in either or both at the player's whim, so you get to play being variations of 'slut' by your definition as well. Regardless of that, if the MC's behavior involving all the other girls prior to this hasn't bugged you, I find it an interesting double-standard that this does.

Reactions: Syko134 and VeniXYZ

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
You've seen the boyfriend earlier, when he hits on Iris, before they've broken up. You'll also have heard even more of the story regarding the two of them from other people, but perhaps you've forgotten. The MC can also double-book themselves on the same day, and then forget or indulge in either or both at the player's whim, so you get to play being variations of 'slut' by your definition as well. Regardless of that, if the MC's behavior involving all the other girls prior to this hasn't bugged you, I find it an interesting double-standard that this does.
I see your point :)

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Wait. What? You guys let the dev pull that shit? All of his patrons should've rioted. Maybe raped the dev and sold him on the slave market.
I don't care if that was a joke or not. Saying that kind of shit should be forbidden and your ass be warned at the very least. It is NOT OK to say that kind of stuff.
The dev actually got real life threats by some brave anons from this site.
I'm reporting this and hoping for consequences.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't care if that was a joke or not. Saying that kind of shit should be forbidden and your ass be warned at the very least. It is NOT OK to say that kind of stuff.
The dev actually got real life threats by some brave anons from this site.
I'm reporting this and hoping for consequences.
Pfft Whatever. Whoever made threats are the ones who need to be dealt with. Me? I'm just an asshole. So, do what you gotta do. If I knew people had threatened him, I wouldn't have said that shit. But, whatever. I still would've been extremely pissed if I was into that game and that shit happened, but, I don't make threats.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
The Dev used to do three in-game days per update, but it typically took him more than a month to do that. He's currently trying to do a release every 10 days containing one in-game day, although obviously it's not perfect because we don't support him enough to let him do this as a full time job (hint hint), but he's been doing pretty good at it nonetheless. He did also mention that this month might be iffy due to real life commitments, so basically, lets be patient.
trust me if I wasn't broke I would pitch in, don't get me wrong its a great story

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by AdmirationJunky

I tested some scenes, and seems to be functional. I amped up the quality mostly compared to my last compression of .
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Trouble in Paradise [v0.5.6 Public] [Syko134]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 2.53 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 640 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 718 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, YAC v2.1

WeilBaum42

Feb 3, 2019
Allright...just started to play this game three days ago after work. Been hooked up on it. Not for the graphics (not that bad, but not that impressive either, but still nice and sexy), but for the great sense of humor and deep character development. Realy nice, solid game. Fun to play it. Been looking forward to some kind like that one. Props to the dev. Can't wait for the next update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to play the most recent update and I am loving it.
Syko, you've gotten really good about including the animations, just need to work on the sex talk between. Its kinda jarring that everyone has sex completely silently, no moans, grunts, or sexy talk, or maybe I'm just having sex wrong most my life? Dirty talk = Hot. lol

But yeah, Iris is best girl. Wholesome and evil in one neat little package.
Wanted to slap the MC for yelling at best girl.
Although if we see MC lose his conscience when his sequence activates, why don't we see that with Iris?
....Now I'm just picturing Iris going Crimson-eyed Sadist Mode and I'm suddenly glad it doesn't do that for her. o.o;;

I'm hella excited for actual Claire content considering I was one who made the choice for No NTR so it will be interesting to see how different each thing is depending on if you did/did not make that choice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134 and VeniXYZ

PatataAlforno

Aug 5, 2018
Did you download the update only, full version, or other?
Can you provide the save file for testing?
What does the crash report say?
full game
Where i can find the save file?
renpy.load(fn)

Last time save was good, i have three saves and all of them worked good.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
full game
Where i can find the save file?
renpy.load(fn)

Last time save was good, i have three saves and all of them worked good.
PC
Roaming
%AppData%\RenPy\TroubleinParadise-1584688026
Local
game\saves

Android not sure but probably around here
Android/data/[game name]/files/saves

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
There going to be more Claire content in the future? I know we're told after the scene of her past(Whichever history you'd choose(I'd assume since despite the devil on my shoulder telling me to I've yet to play said scene :ROFLMAO:)) she avoids boys like the plague and I didn't see any scenes on my playthrough. Plenty of great stuff so no complaints on lack of good current material but I'd like to see more scenes of her that aren't rape in the future if possible

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
She's already warming up to the MC, and I don't foresee a future where we will not be handing out some sexual healing to her. If anything at all I feel like she's a little too okay with us showing up and already fucking half the cheerleader squad - she's gotta be concerned that we're just using the girls for a good time, right?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes