BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At least Acting Lessons didn't force you to play as the house fire for 10 hours while it tried to redeem itself by rescuing a transgender teen from a wacko religious cult based on an island outside of Seattle.
I don't know what game you mean but it doesn't sound very good.

Reactions: Syko134

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't know what game you mean but it doesn't sound very good.
Acting Lessons was great. The choice was a bit shitty, but, if the dev would've made an ACTUAL path for Leah, that whole shit could've been avoided.

But, this post needs to get back on track. Now, I need to dl the game and see what I've missed since 2 updates ago.

Last edited:

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
I can't seem to get the incest path to work... Any help appreciated
If you meant patch, make sure patch.rpy is in the "game" folder, and you have to start from the beginning. If you're already decently far in and don't want to start over, could always use UnRen to enable the console (shift+O in game) and enter
Code:
rs = "sis"
to get the same effect.

And if you meant path, then I dunno since Iris seems pretty much unavoidable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Acting Lessons was great. The choice was a bit shitty, but, if the dev would've made an ACTUAL path for Leah, that whole shit could've been avoided.

But, this post needs to get back on track. Now, I need to dl the game and see what I've missed since 2 updates ago.
I will wait to see what the dark turn is about before I know if I play (I should start over, I think I only played until the first update)

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Is there anyway you can update to three in game days instead of one it would be nice, waiting nearly a month for one in game day sucks

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, guess I'm starting from scratch... again... seems to happen with every update
Nah, I read at the end after skipping up to latest chapter that he's aware of this issue and to rollback a few scene before saving.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeeeaaaaah, I'm still pretty much clueless about this. I'll add a menu that let's you start at a checkpoint instead. Sorry for the trouble
Can you say anything about this dark turn? like what kind of dark turn it is? (cause that can mean many things... and well... it concerns me :| NO HURT IRIS! ) use spoiler if needed (I don't mind em :p )
Yeah, I agree, I would like to avoid running into another Acting Lessons or Summer Scent. Please clarify the dark turn, thx.
..... to be fair Summer Scent that was a bad ending if you didn't make the right choices :|

and well acting lessons, hehe I never really cared about the first girl so it didn't hit me like others :S (was still kinda dumb though, just drag the other to the window).

as for this one though, I just don't want Iris to be hurt badly by that too dark... (directly that is, there will be indirectly if it hurts the MC).
I'll be honest: I'm a huge fan of Acting Lessons. That being said, I assure you, it's not gonna go that way. I dunno what happened in Summer Scent, but if it's anything like AL, it's not happening here.
I really don't wanna spoil anything, but I can tell you that Iris, and all other LIs are safe right now. They will get hurt (directly) in any way only if you make the wrong choices in the future, and you will know exactly what those choices are when they make it into the game.
how much incest by now !?
Quite a bit.
At least Acting Lessons didn't force you to play as the house fire for 10 hours while it tried to redeem itself by rescuing a transgender teen from a wacko religious cult based on an island outside of Seattle.
...okay, I'm curious. Which game?
NOPY link didn't work for me
Works for me. :unsure: Give it another shot?
I can't seem to get the incest path to work... Any help appreciated
Make sure it's in the 'game' folder, and it's called 'patch.rpy'. It adds a choice at the beginning, so you gotta start a new game to see the effects.
Is there anyway you can update to three in game days instead of one it would be nice, waiting nearly a month for one in game day sucks
I'm kinda busy with other stuff rn, so I don't have too much time to work on the game. I will update more often when I'm done.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
The Dev used to do three in-game days per update, but it typically took him more than a month to do that. He's currently trying to do a release every 10 days containing one in-game day, although obviously it's not perfect because we don't support him enough to let him do this as a full time job (hint hint), but he's been doing pretty good at it nonetheless. He did also mention that this month might be iffy due to real life commitments, so basically, lets be patient.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

I'll be honest: I'm a huge fan of Acting Lessons. That being said, I assure you, it's not gonna go that way. I dunno what happened in Summer Scent, but if it's anything like AL, it's not happening here.
I really don't wanna spoil anything, but I can tell you that Iris, and all other LIs are safe right now. They will get hurt (directly) in any way only if you make the wrong choices in the future, and you will know exactly what those choices are when they make it into the game.
...... *loads Iris protecting sniper with killing intent* I must hunt these who would make such bad choices.

Also could you elaborate a little on what hurt means... cause well my mind tends to think the worst case :|

As for Summer Scent it was a bad end, where if you don't have enough points for going for both girls well.... one gets kidnapped and r*ped and then kills herself, and the sister becomes a vegetable as a result (or the sister kills herself... and she becomes the vegetable), and then the bully girl sticks with you and helps you as you go hellbent on your revenge against them, and end up having them brutally killed (by the girls father who stops you from being the killer), and then you settle down with the girl that stuck with you. is a sort of bittersweet ending.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I think I'll keep waiting to really see what that turn is about. Whether or not LIs are wounded / dead is just one of the things I may not like about dark turns.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, I think I'll keep waiting to really see what that turn is about. Whether or not LIs are wounded / dead is just one of the things I may not like about dark turns.
uhhhh, they said they ain't going the route of acting lessons, soooo No death of LIs

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
uhhhh, they said they ain't going the route of acting lessons, soooo No death of LIs
The route of Acting Lessons is to choose who you want to live and who to die, an LI will die for sure. It says here that if you choose well, no one will be injured (and therefore it's impossible for them to die, I suppose), and if an LI is injured for choosing wrong, well I haven't read that it cannot result in death. Although you may be right and I'm being a bit alarmist.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
u 2 know....u can use DM's right?
no need to use this thread.....can also do it on a off topic thread.....

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Make sure it's in the 'game' folder, and it's called 'patch.rpy'. It adds a choice at the beginning, so you gotta start a new game to see the effects.
Amazing. I noticed that the reason it didn't "work" for me, was that I was too fast. After choosing name for Iris, it will say "she is your best friend" - this is where I closed the game and started over a few times. Just now after proceeding, she will say "But I see you're using the incest patch[...]"

Was just a tad too fast haha, thanks for the help.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
it was a bad end, that you get to by making bad choices. isn't cannon/true end. Also from memory it didn't show much of anything, it wasn't like there were full scenes of it n shit, just enough that you know what happened. So it wasn't for that crowd, it was more to be like "hey you fucked up, here is an elsewords as consequence." (and I reckon it was also a way to shoehorn the ability to kill off those twin brother cunts.... having them die alone imo is worth having that bad end :S )
Yea was gonna say I thought I was caught up on Summer Scent and dont remember any of that shit happening, Guess I made the right choices lol. Amazing some will bitch about stuff like this when it only happened cause they made the worst possible choices. Its not like AL or Depraved Awakening where it is built into the story and unavoidable.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes