masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
1-3-LT1.save
Let's see... Can't rollback hmm
Well judging from the saved screenshot you are in label w2d6s3 at the very end.
2021-04-02_11-07-56.png

From the variables you called her elen (sname), and selected to see blood (blood = 1).

Since it couldn't rollback, ignoring it throws it back to the beginning, so I just used the console to jump to that label and replayed the section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saved in version 0.5.6 Public Build

1-3-LT1.rar

The system might have an easier time if you save at a section that has dialogue instead of a transition point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

PatataAlforno

Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 1119675

From the variables you called her elen (sname), and selected to see blood (blood = 1).

Since it couldn't rollback, ignoring it throws it back to the beginning, so I just used the console to jump to that label and replayed the section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1-3-LT1.rar

The system might have an easier time if you save at a section that has dialogue instead of a transition point.
woah thanks man

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Also could you elaborate a little on what hurt means... cause well my mind tends to think the worst case :|
Well... it could uhhh... kinda mean anything. That's why it's avoidable :censored:
Syko134 could you not have let us break just *one* bone? Like, snap a clavicle or even just dislocate a jaw??

Amazing stuff, though. Iris is the absolute best. MC can fool around with all those other girls, but Iris is forever.
patience.gif
Question :
At some point's in the game you have to choose where to go for example Rooftop or Gymnasium.
Is that choice for you to proceed with the girl you want ?
Will you take the other choice another day ?
or
You see the one you chose and the other it happen (anyway) and we just do not see it ?
You get extra scenes with the one you choose, but you can still pursue both girls. Only the event you choose is gonna happen, and the other character's story is gonna change slightly.
Got a chance to play the most recent update and I am loving it.
Syko, you've gotten really good about including the animations, just need to work on the sex talk between. Its kinda jarring that everyone has sex completely silently, no moans, grunts, or sexy talk, or maybe I'm just having sex wrong most my life? Dirty talk = Hot. lol

But yeah, Iris is best girl. Wholesome and evil in one neat little package.
Wanted to slap the MC for yelling at best girl.
Although if we see MC lose his conscience when his sequence activates, why don't we see that with Iris?
....Now I'm just picturing Iris going Crimson-eyed Sadist Mode and I'm suddenly glad it doesn't do that for her. o.o;;

I'm hella excited for actual Claire content considering I was one who made the choice for No NTR so it will be interesting to see how different each thing is depending on if you did/did not make that choice.
Hm? I removed the sex talk because i thought it might be a turnoff for most, since... well, I'm not too great at it :ROFLMAO:
I guess I'll consider bringing it back next time, or when I'm somewhat better at it :censored:
There going to be more Claire content in the future? I know we're told after the scene of her past(Whichever history you'd choose(I'd assume since despite the devil on my shoulder telling me to I've yet to play said scene :ROFLMAO:)) she avoids boys like the plague and I didn't see any scenes on my playthrough. Plenty of great stuff so no complaints on lack of good current material but I'd like to see more scenes of her that aren't rape in the future if possible
Oh yes, lot's of it.
If anything at all I feel like she's a little too okay with us showing up and already fucking half the cheerleader squad - she's gotta be concerned that we're just using the girls for a good time, right?
Ummm... Maybe :censored:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hm? I removed the sex talk because i thought it might be a turnoff for most, since... well, I'm not too great at it :ROFLMAO:
I guess I'll consider bringing it back next time, or when I'm somewhat better at it :censored:
You'll get better with practice or dog pile the decenters in titties... Either way more dialogue would be nice :love:

• Red Heart

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1119675

1-3-LT1.rar

I had to go back to the previous build save and load from there and replay all of 5.5 and 5.6. Ugg.. what a pain it actually had a screen saying save here in 5.4 but in 5.5 it did not and rollback was not possible.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Man this damn 0.5.6 is really buggy! Nearly every save including the new ones are giving me rollback errors! They won't load.. it will only again load 0.5.4. What is so buggy with this release it keeps breaking my saves! Also I notice in this version the music will completely stop playing.

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I had to go back to the previous build save and load from there and replay all of 5.5 and 5.6. Ugg.. what a pain it actually had a screen saying save here in 5.4 but in 5.5 it did not and rollback was not possible.
Man this damn 0.5.6 is really buggy! Nearly every save including the new ones are giving me rollback errors! They won't load.. it will only again load 0.5.4. What is so buggy with this release it keeps breaking my saves! Also I notice in this version the music will completely stop playing.
Sorry about that. I've implemented a temporary workaround for the broken saves in 0.6.0, and I am still trying to figure out what's causing this.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hmm I'll write up more of a review later but this game was very pleasant. Enjoyable. Fun! I had a good time. Looking forward to more stuff, if you so choose to continue.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I read some of the bad reviews in the reviews how the MC acts after discovering that him and his childhood friends lives are in danger. You can tell if you been reading the story that the MC was an introverted outcast and his childhood friend dragged him out of it and gave him a confidence in himself. So would it make sense for him to panic and become introverted again and hiding himself after discovering his life is in danger? No it would not as that very self he grew out of would be his worst fear to become again.

They both want a normal life and they realize that normal life will not always be there for them so they are going to enjoy as much of it as they can while they still can. It's like a terminally ill person who is not living in pain but they will die in 6 months. They have two choices they can live in fear and save money for what a rainy day? Or they can go live them 6 months of life to the fullest enjoying everyday as much as possible as it is there last chance. This is how the MC is portrayed he has risen from the despair in his past and now they will face the destiny that they can not change and live as normal and happily as they can while they can.

This is why this story carries as believable as it does he wants to help the other girls that have problems because of his past and how he was helped by his own childhood friend. They had there moment of weakness when they found out and cried and showed worry but they know that is not something they can do anything about so let's live life day by day. It is also why the hidden love for each other came out as they may never have a chance to confess there real feelings to each other as they don't have the luxury to worry about if it will ruin there friendship. The developer of this story has really written a very compelling background story. I typically hate reading any drama stories but this one has drawn me in and kept my attention.

• Red Heart

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Hmmm. Now the girl is MC sister ? I remember it was childhood friend. Great game btw. I played till day 4 I think

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
If you have the incest patch you can change her relationship.
Do most people liked her to be a sister ?
Because I saw that the dev have changed the description of the game to be sister. It was childhood friend before this.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes