bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Okay, where do you get those reaction images? I swear, it looks like you have one for everything
Manga/Manhua/Manhwa comment sections....

00next.png
Sauce: Omniscient readers viewpoint.

And yes I do have one for everything, I just sit at my keyboard like, "hmmm which one shall I use today.":
75f34c0809369fbb070f9f72b10ae931476b9c6cba3048e391c8481fa554ff7d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Syko134

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Nice update once again, enjoyed it quite a lot! ;)
Hoping for some non-rapey Emily content as well, would love to see more of that!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.9.0, and back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, been fun. And looking forward for more.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else having trouble even opening the game? I'm not even getting it anywhere near open and crashing, just...nothing

This is incredibly frustrating as this is one of my favourite games, and I've never had this problem before

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone else having trouble even opening the game? I'm not even getting it anywhere near open and crashing, just...nothing

This is incredibly frustrating as this is one of my favourite games, and I've never had this problem before
Try the 32x executable.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Nice update once again, enjoyed it quite a lot! ;)
Hoping for some non-rapey Emily content as well, would love to see more of that!
Soon! ;)
Can't even open the game, let alone play it :(

Sorry about that. What platform are you on? And did you get the entire game or just the update?

Reactions: hofom77573

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I don't have that, there's only one .exe file in the version I downloaded

I'm on Windows 10 ver 1909, 64-bit

I've tried the update as well as the full version; neither work
That... rules out both corrupted downloads and conflicting files. :unsure:
I'm afraid can't do much here, since there's no error to go on with. Sorry.
Maybe try getting the compressed version?

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I don't have that, there's only one .exe file in the version I downloaded

I'm on Windows 10 ver 1909, 64-bit

I've tried the update as well as the full version; neither work
Always go for the Mega compress files. That's what I use, and it works well for me. In fact I'm playing it right now.

Any way's I love this game so much. It has great story and humor.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Are you using windows?
If so you could try changing the video render to see if it helps.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something but, for some reason, I can't get the second to last scene in the gallery. It's a scene with Claire. I'm romancing her but, I'm not getting that scene.

This has been a very fun update. I can't wait to finally see some romance with the mom and Olivia!

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Man, this has not been a good week for a bunch of normally very good games. I mean this update wasn't *bad* but that's a much lower bar than I'm used to judging this game by.

The story side felt rather weak. It was just kind of a flurry of random stuff. Then the Iris bit at the end kinda came out of nowhere, despite a rather upbeat tone from her at the start, and especially if you opted for the threesome.

The sex scenes were okay I guess. They've never really been the star of the show here, but for an update basically entirely devoted to them I'd have expected a little more out of them.

The lolrandom humor frequency also went way up compared to normal. I guess somebody might like it, but it's pretty forgettable - at best - in my book.

And then the length has got to put it at the shortest update yet, right? And not by just a little bit. To be fair, this is definitely not a bad update to be short.

Hopefully the dev gets things sorted and this is just a blip.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i really liked this game, pretty interesting story, really hatefull enemies, cute af LIs.
Cant say no to Iris or Violet, said no to everyone else.
I liked the best friend route, it makes more sense than sister, maybe cousins would make sense too.

one detail
when Violet ask how many partners you had after her date, mc always says multiple, even if you didnt have anyone, or just one, i know is not important for the overall plot, just found it weird. Also if you reject Claire you still wake up with her on bed.
There is multiple indications of other partners on talks, so is the harem route the canon one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xghostkiller

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
Help.... Hey I had taken a break from this game and have had a few updates pile up, I last played in 7.6 but when I loaded my save in 9.0 its doesn't work, I tried rollback and opening an older save and nether worked, please help

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Syko134

Bruh the memes.... :KEK: too good. (had to look up the sand one... been a while :S )

the pool tho.... very nice.

with the way MC be acting Iris gonna be like:

30b62926eabf719e351f5fa5b3d29d9990992fb045ce3e311c96a0b26e581922.jpg

btw, what is the age difference between Iris and MC? like I know they are in the same class, are they twins? or like a year gap? am a little confused :S

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
btw, what is the age difference between Iris and MC? like I know they are in the same class, are they twins? or like a year gap? am a little confused :S
The age question came up before and the dev said no, they are not the same age and the reason they are in the same class is that Iris is so smart that she skipped a class.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The age question came up before and the dev said no, they are not the same age and the reason they are in the same class is that Iris is so smart that she skipped a class.
yeah thought so. cause I remember some of the flashback scenes and is obvious he is at least one year older.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes