nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I'm trying to figure out which choices lead to a character and which to another.
Does choosing to carry on the storyline with a character eliminate the storyline with another?
For example by choosing claire during the movie night with iris, claire and tiffany, do you eliminate the scene with violet at her house later or another choice affected it? And you miss something with tiffany storyline too later?
So you can only carry on the storyline with one girl of the cheerleaders group?
It's sad not being able to get all the scenes, which means that some characters will be excluded from the group later or you just miss a few scenes?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The game is extremely average. Let me explain what the controversial nature of the game is. The game itself is not bad, as indicated, it is average. It has typical 3D CGI graphics without any enhancements like light flares or beautifully rendered frames, which are found in similar games with such graphics.
It's still enjoyable though as an experience. It's well made, the developer doesn't add pointless things or mess the game up, like many other developers have done to their own games. The story is good, the characters are all different to one another, and it has some good humour too
Graphically it's pretty average, but in terms of everything else it's well above average. Average is the typical 3D recycled models with suspiciously shiny bodies, where the dad comes home after 10 years, fucks his daughters after a day and has a family harem after a week. This is much better than that

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The game is extremely average. Let me explain what the controversial nature of the game is. The game itself is not bad, as indicated, it is average. It has typical 3D CGI graphics without any enhancements like light flares or beautifully rendered frames, which are found in similar games with such graphics.
Um, ok, average is subjective, as such, I give zero fucks about the 'enhancements' mentioned, but rather put more stock in the premise and characters. Even the animation, while much appreciated, can often take a back seat if the aforementioned is compelling enough.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
It was the Mac Version

It was the Mac Versions Syko134
It would seem like the issue with the Mac version still persists on the non-compressed versions (haven't tried the compressed versions yet).
I've been trying to play v0.8.6 since yesterday but I cannot seem to launch the game, neither from the main launcher nor the unix file in MacOS through Terminal.
If I were to update the v0.8.3 version with the v0.8.6 update only content, would the issue repeat itself or not?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Cannot seem to open the compressed version of 0.8.3 either, what the heck is going on?!?

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Ahhh fuck me, it's been a while! How have you guys been?

Syko134

How I know there is a update: you either like or reply to previous comments I have made XD

This time I was like "sweet new upda... wait where is it?" *2 hours later* jump back on to check updates "Sweet there it is."
Oh. Well then, get bamboozled! :KEK:

Love this game! Its really becoming one of my favorites I look forward to with every update. Was happy for the Lucy/MC/Iris 3some and MC/Iris relationship reveal, still hoping there are still plans to let everyone else know about Iris and the MC together and various reactions to that and what if any fallout that causes.

Still interested to know what Lucas's secret is and had a question about Alice since she was introduced. Was she just a friend of the MC, but they were never together or dated correct? Was wondering if she also had feelings for him or if she just sees him like a sister....wait, ok, poor choice of words....maybe former best friend, but nothing romantic?? Any plans to eventually have the option to bring Ava and Isabella into the harem or are they just staying in their current roles being close to the MC without things getting romantic/sexual?
Thanks, and apologies for taking forever!

Lucas's secret will be revealed soon. There's a lot to unpack in there. ;)
Alice & MC have never been romantically involved in any way so far. I'd say she's like a sister to him, but uhh... that... wouldn't be right.
And finally, Ava & Isabella are both gonna be a part of the harem eventually. It might take a little while though.

I just downloaded the game the NOPY(win) link and cant find the exe app. i'm missing something here or im i literally missing some thing
You're probably missing something :ROFLMAO:
Apologies for taking forever. Is the issue still there?
Syko134

View attachment 1394553

You really not holding back at making Iris best girl...

Not that I am complaining.

Cause this be me rn:
View attachment 1394557

Makes me want to do a Iris only play through.
An Iris-only playthrough might not be such a bad idea. The payoff at the end is gonna be huge ;)
...once we get there, that is.
It was the Mac Version

It was the Mac Versions Syko134
It would seem like the issue with the Mac version still persists on the non-compressed versions (haven't tried the compressed versions yet).
I've been trying to play v0.8.6 since yesterday but I cannot seem to launch the game, neither from the main launcher nor the unix file in MacOS through Terminal.
If I were to update the v0.8.3 version with the v0.8.6 update only content, would the issue repeat itself or not?

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Cannot seem to open the compressed version of 0.8.3 either, what the heck is going on?!?
Is there a reason why I can't get the Mac version to open? Does the Windows version have the same problem?
Sorry about that. Are you getting any errors? If so, can I take a look?
I'm trying to figure out which choices lead to a character and which to another.
Does choosing to carry on the storyline with a character eliminate the storyline with another?
For example by choosing claire during the movie night with iris, claire and tiffany, do you eliminate the scene with violet at her house later or another choice affected it? And you miss something with tiffany storyline too later?
So you can only carry on the storyline with one girl of the cheerleaders group?
It's sad not being able to get all the scenes, which means that some characters will be excluded from the group later or you just miss a few scenes?
Carrying on with one character's storyline won't eliminate others. You would just get the prompt at another time.
You can get all characters in your harem eventually ;)

How is the dark path coming along in this game?
We're getting there ;)

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry about that. Are you getting any errors? If so, can I take a look?
The thing is, in my case anyways, I cannot even open the game.
Normallywhen getting a new version I get the usual "cannot open game because it's from an unknown developer" which I bypass by right-clicking the game and selecting open, then open anyways after the warning.
That usually results in the game opening normally and no problems after that.
This time however, the game just never opens; the app icon hops up and down (like any app on a Mac) and then stops but never gives either any error message nor the "Cannot open app bla ba bla unknown dev bla bla bla" notification.
It's like the game stops responding for no reason.

I got it to open through a Ren'Py Launcher though and it functions without issues, but it would be nice to be able to open it in a normal fashion.
Any idea what may be causing this issue based on this info?

Reactions: Syko134

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I reached the point that finished through 0.8.6, and got caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, and again, thank you for fixing that previous bug that keep popping up on me, it helped in my getting caught up. Really do enjoy this game, and looking forward for the next one.

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Really amazing vn! The only thing that keeps it from a perfect 10 for me is the lack of mood music for the sex scenes. The quiet just keeps me from getting into them, as hot as they are.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes