Oct 23, 2018
Love this game! Its really becoming one of my favorites I look forward to with every update. Was happy for the Lucy/MC/Iris 3some and MC/Iris relationship reveal, still hoping there are still plans to let everyone else know about Iris and the MC together and various reactions to that and what if any fallout that causes.

Still interested to know what Lucas's secret is and had a question about Alice since she was introduced. Was she just a friend of the MC, but they were never together or dated correct? Was wondering if she also had feelings for him or if she just sees him like a sister....wait, ok, poor choice of words....maybe former best friend, but nothing romantic?? Any plans to eventually have the option to bring Ava and Isabella into the harem or are they just staying in their current roles being close to the MC without things getting romantic/sexual?
alice reads like they where friends (wouldn't go for best though) and thats what i think they still are - i do feel like there is more to her we don't know yet, i do have a guess she will show the sequence too as i have the feeling for all the girls around the mc

my guess on isabella/mom is she will fall once the mc masters all his skills - similar i think ava will fall the moment we stop her dad from putting her to sleep every damn time

on Lucas my guess is he just plays friendly but secretly is more of the true antagonist - partially because he envies the mc, the fact we get all the girls and he gets nothing makes me think this way, we stole his sister, don't really share the girls (yeah there are options but meh) and we even stole ethans girl who seems like being a friend of lucas too
so i could see them being on to something just barely out of view and i do have a feel that he told the manager to check the tapes getting us fired in the first place

but those are just my theories ‍♂ (<< that emote was a shrugging emote i kept it there but is odd how it got switched)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Syko134

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I have to admit, this was pretty good. Looking forward to more.
And the wacky humour provided great comedic relief, at times. Well done.
I can also understand some of the criticism: There's so many characters, most of them don't get much screen time.
But, besides the whole "every girl in class wants the mc", it is believably executed.
I'll probably give it a few versions so I don't treat myself to too many cliffhangers.^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m a little disapointed with the mc´s behavior in sight of nicole and not speaking with the doc and his sister(friend) about how to handle her and that makes it feel unrealistic...you know she will make hughe problems but dont react on it ,instead stick the head in the sand,maybe the problems go away from themselfes....yeah we believe ...and is there any advance with his sis anytime???after some time it becomes boring...and isnt he looking after anna?? as said the -this isnt my problem attitude becomes boring...i hope this changes but i dont see it , would be sad for the flow...but thats only my wishfull thinking

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why I can't get the Mac version to open? Does the Windows version have the same problem?

Reactions: Rhinox71

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.8.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.04 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.02 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure what happen here... (probably those image he remade from the beginning(that's a lot of save space)
1631034911062.png
post above mine says original size 0.8.3 is 4.5 GB, well mine is 3.2 GB and it was downloaded with Jdownloader which does a SHA verification at the end.... I was going to download again but...
1631035192677.png

I think there's something wrong with the reported original size JokerLeader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Not sure what happen here... (probably those image he remade from the beginning(that's a lot of save space)
View attachment 1392893
post above mine says original size 0.8.3 is 4.5 GB, well mine is 3.2 GB and it was downloaded with Jdownloader which does a SHA verification at the end.... I was going to download again but...
View attachment 1392900

I think there's something wrong with the reported original size JokerLeader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you unzip the game is above 4.50 GB

Edit: I did download the 3.20 GB version but when you unzip is above 4.50 GB

Reactions: Potoum

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
I just downloaded the game the NOPY(win) link and cant find the exe app. i'm missing something here or im i literally missing some thing

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So, we finally got to the part where Nicole seems to finally be getting in touch with her human side. Maybe we'll see her regret being so cruel at long last. I'm still in two minds about what I should get MC to do about that, but I chose the lesser of two evils...for now...

10/10 for this update!!

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
So, we finally got to the part where Nicole seems to finally be getting in touch with her human side. Maybe we'll see her regret being so cruel at long last. I'm still in two minds about what I should get MC to do about that, but I chose the lesser of two evils...for now...

10/10 for this update!!
Or she will just repeat what she did before, just to fuck with people.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Or she will just repeat what she did before, just to fuck with people.
Man I hope not, not gonna lie I was tempted for a sec to go with the other one, but decided to see if there really is a redemption arc for Nicole. If not, then I guess I can always load up an earlier save and pick the other one.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Trouble in Paradise [v0.8.3 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.04 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.02 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the compressed version... Full zip didn't work at all (downloaded twice from Nopy and Mega). App cannot be opened..

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the compressed version... Full zip didn't work at all (downloaded twice from Nopy and Mega). App cannot be opened..
You're welcome ;)
You should report the links

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes