Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm confused, the MC and sister look to be 18 but they moved city to go to high school? Shouldn't it be college?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think i hit 18 or 19 in the 12th grade. So not that strange.
Well the teacher said they'd be upstairs for their classes as the downstairs are for seniors, so at a maximum they'd be 11th grade. It still doesn't quite match up and so i'd like to hear what Syko has to say about it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are Lucas and Lucy siblings? This is somewhat implied but i've not yet seen it stated clearly.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is a bit of a headfuck for me. I'm both loving it and hating it. It's slow as fuck but a good time sink. The negative history most characters seem to have grates on me as i've known cunts like Nicole and Liam and do not at all enjoy being reminded of them. Iris and claire are equal delights so i'm enjoying when they're on screen but Ava and Lucas are drags. The teacher and doctor are hot milfs, but they don't get enough screen time. The slow burn of the story eats at my patience but then sudden developments occur extremely quickly so it's frustratingly inconsistent.

One actual criticism i have of the game that isn't purely subjective is the sex scenes being silent. No music, no voice work, not even written dialogue for most of it. Whilst it's pleasant to see sex, it's a bit empty as it stands.

So yeah, currently fifty fifty on this game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah i'm going to have to quit this game. The scene where Nicole reveals her deception to Alex and he gets knocked out by another person... wtf is the goal here Syko? I want to enjoy your game but pulling this sort of stunt only alienates me from it. I've lost count on the number of games i've tried in this area that sell you on their dating sim cast and setting only to end up having my head fucked with for the sake of some shitty story that has no business being in a dating sim. I mean, you do you, make your own game, i'm just getting sick of it, it feels deceptive and unnecessary to shove these two kinds of stories together.

Bleh, i don't feel like i'm making a good argument out of my problem, i just want to play lewd games that make me happy and horny and i keep getting fucked over with anguish and anxiety that each dev clearly hides from the sales pitch of their game. Yours is just the straw that finally broke my back so don't take my meltdown for much.

Anyway, good luck with your game, i'm out.

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
I get the feeling we might be heading towards eventually doing something with The Chimera while he is in Emily form, and I hate that I think I would enjoy it.
Maybe I am looking too much into it though lol

Anyway great game so far, I like the scenes and one of the few games where I actually read all the text, worth a patreon sub for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Syko134

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
looked at the changelog for the last few versions and there is nothing with Ava, will she have sex content and if so when approximately ?

Reactions: Syko134

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 5183M
SHA1SUM: 67f91d2f3566bbed1d61d73e06f6a07115ebab03
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Trouble in Paradise [v0.9.0 Public] [Syko134] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.06 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.53 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.04 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.51 GB
- - -

Original Update Size: 338 MB
Compressed Update Size: 163 MB
- - -

Edit: Having issue with MEGA at the moment, added more mirror link.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Good... lots of studying to do tho... yet I am here XD

You:
View attachment 1428952

View attachment 1428953
Okay, where do you get those reaction images? I swear, it looks like you have one for everything
The thing is, in my case anyways, I cannot even open the game.
Normallywhen getting a new version I get the usual "cannot open game because it's from an unknown developer" which I bypass by right-clicking the game and selecting open, then open anyways after the warning.
That usually results in the game opening normally and no problems after that.
This time however, the game just never opens; the app icon hops up and down (like any app on a Mac) and then stops but never gives either any error message nor the "Cannot open app bla ba bla unknown dev bla bla bla" notification.
It's like the game stops responding for no reason.

I got it to open through a Ren'Py Launcher though and it functions without issues, but it would be nice to be able to open it in a normal fashion.
Any idea what may be causing this issue based on this info?
I'm afraid I don't have a clue. I'll try asking around though. Sorry for the trouble
Really amazing vn! The only thing that keeps it from a perfect 10 for me is the lack of mood music for the sex scenes. The quiet just keeps me from getting into them, as hot as they are.
I'm still searching for something that would fit the scenes. Just haven't found any that checks all of my boxes yet. I do plan on adding some eventually.
I get the feeling we might be heading towards eventually doing something with The Chimera while he is in Emily form, and I hate that I think I would enjoy it.
That's a uhh... great idea. :censored:
If it ever ends up happening, it's on you. :Kappa:
looked at the changelog for the last few versions and there is nothing with Ava, will she have sex content and if so when approximately ?
She's next one the list, but it still might take a while. There's more to her than what meets the eye.
Just started playing this first time and this had me cracking up :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, if you're into that kinda humor, this is just the tip of the iceberg :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes