bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh saw the banner and thought they were a developer of lewd town adventures, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so dunno then.
Oooooothey a writer for it..... quite the odd genre to hate given the amount of extreme ones that game covers lmao.

Reactions: bobdickgus

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
so , any girl left for Lucas ? poor dude
Unlikely as someone would cry NTR even if the player was the one that helped set him up with someone else or the girl would be so cute and the player would be like "No fair, I want her too"

It is a shame though that in most games your bros really don't come before hoes :LOL: I would still cock block him out of tenacious spite while sleeping with his sister :sneaky:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
so , any girl left for Lucas ? poor dude
Honestly when we talked to his sister at the end of the last update, she made it seem like Lucas had this 'secret' and it was for him to tell the MC when he asked her a similar question about who Lucas is interested in. The way she was cagey and answered the MC gave me the distinct impression for it to be this big of a deal/secret..... either Lucas has a similar crush on the MC's sister or maybe he's just gay?

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
Unlikely as someone would cry NTR even if the player was the one that helped set him up with someone else or the girl would be so cute and the player would be like "No fair, I want her too"

It is a shame though that in most games your bros really don't come before hoes :LOL: I would still cock block him out of tenacious spite while sleeping with his sister :sneaky:
nah just hope lucas get another random girl i think it's not a problem, because its a pity when mc could fuck Lucas's younger sister but lucas cant get any girl , and the bad think is they want make lucas drunk at they home so mc could do something naughty to his little sister , i dont like that lol, mc just be a man and talk to Lucas first about lucy before do anything , if you're the real bro lol.

Honestly when we talked to his sister at the end of the last update, she made it seem like Lucas had this 'secret' and it was for him to tell the MC when he asked her a similar question about who Lucas is interested in. The way she was cagey and answered the MC gave me the distinct impression for it to be this big of a deal/secret..... either Lucas has a similar crush on the MC's sister or maybe he's just gay?
maybe yes , because whenever mc have harem in game , they friends , if not gay then impotent or have small di*k lol,

but please i don't wanna get gay content , hope the developer game just make random npc for lucas , no gay please lol

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
nah just hope lucas get another random girl i think it's not a problem, because its a pity when mc could fuck Lucas's younger sister but lucas cant get any girl , and the bad think is they want make lucas drunk at they home so mc could do something naughty to his little sister , i dont like that lol, mc just be a man and talk to Lucas first about lucy before do anything , if you're the real bro lol.

maybe yes , because whenever mc have harem in game , they friends , if not gay then impotent or have small di*k lol,

but please i don't wanna get gay content , hope the developer game just make random npc for lucas , no gay please lol
Even if Dev decides to make Lucas gay, which is only pure speculation due to how secretive Lucy was not wanting to tell MC what she knows, I doubt there will be any gay content other than MC maybe telling him its ok to be himself just as long as he doesn't have a crush on the MC, lol. Other than than that, couldn't possible guess why it would be a big secret only for Lucas to tell the MC.

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Well just finished this update. It is definitely getting interesting now storywise. The one thing that was a bonerkiller though is the unavoidable anal sex with the sister so much so i couldn't get into the "bonding" with Anna. Much rather have the option for vaginal sex everytime. Looking forward to the next update!
Can you please make ANAL an avoidable option?
The scene is avoidable, but I realized that I forgot to add a warning. My bad, sorry!
Syko134 , some of your accept/reject variable values (1 or 2 and now 0) are inconsistant (mixed up). just hope you can keep track of them.
i.e.
View attachment 1287339
View attachment 1287341

View attachment 1287321
View attachment 1287344

View attachment 1287324
View attachment 1287325

View attachment 1287328

View attachment 1287330

View attachment 1287332

View attachment 1287333
View attachment 1287368

Might be easier to use True/False
i.e. alyssarejected = False , rejectdr=True
I tried, but the true/false statements just don't seem to want to work for me. Crashes the game when I do it.
Love the game, don't like the second personality (Parasite) side of the story. (feels like a hint of NTR)
this is the first time i skipped through the content, normally that means i lost intrest.
It's all done now, he ain't comin back
Have any of the planned tags been implemented yet (and need to be included with the ones at the top)? Has the "dark turn" started yet?
Not quite. I'll update the tags when they do. As for the dark turn, yes. It has begun, and it's gonna get worse :ROFLMAO:
Who will the futa/trans character be? Has she already been introduced?
Yep, it's Alice. You can choose to let her be a girl, though.
I just started playing and its quite fun so far, just one question. Does the later updates include sound or is it planned to be included further down the line?
It does have BGM and a few sound effects. Do they not work?
Or do you mean voice? Because that's not planned, unfortunately.
Half asleep right now. Can't think straight. Good to see this update.

But when I wake up I'm going to explain that it was wrong to cocktease us on revenge hatefucking Emily and Nicole and then sweeping it away from us with a "take a day off."
Oof. Sorry about that, needed a couple more updates to set it all up. It's gonna be available in 0.8.3 :censored:
It becomes clearer with every new update that for me the game would be much better without the superpowers and evil organisation crap in it.
A bit too late for that now :ROFLMAO:
well can't seem to get past the Chloe date Again restarted the game 4 versions later and the exact same loop occurs.
"what next" let's get some snacks. no other choice and playing it out with any of the choices repeats the let's get some snacks.
since I'm seeing people talking of post date stuff this obviously is not universal. which begs the question WTF?
Okay, that's weird. Once you're done with a couple of options, a new one called 'end date' or something is supposed to appear. Are you still having that problem?
Alright Psyko, good update. Any chance we can put that ex girlfriend on a farm?
You're gonna be able to do a lot with her once I'm done ;)
Syko134

Was a fun and wholesome update (funny as fuck too).

Nicole's face tho XD

Nothing more to say really...

Absolutely nothing at al.... *preview* O looky here.

Chim: "Its about Iris."

Me:

View attachment 1323660
I'm gonna have to steal that image :ROFLMAO:
Oh, and yeah, shit's about to go down with chim ;)
It's uhh... complicated. It will all be answered soon enough, though. ;)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You simply choose not to have sex that time.... :|
Oh, i was assuming it was a choice to mention that anal was a turnoff but Ah, i see, went threw previous saves. Just click on the "Stop Here." Eh, yeah I dislike that scene. I always want to have sex with the sister, she is really the primary character i am playing this game for.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thread Updated [v0.8.0 Public]
Added Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Update Only Links
Added Changelog

Enjoy! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Trouble in Paradise [v0.8.0 Public] [Syko134] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (4.25GB --> 1.98GB)
:
- -

Download Mac (4.23GB --> 1.94GB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes