Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Hi i just find the game right now. So lets start...
I look under genre, i use search! I try to read every pages... but after 20/44 pages i was like @_@ confused.
So i need some info and advice

1) The developer say:
Developer Notes:
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC...But then i read someone say.... there is MFM... ehm so there is NTR?

2) Also this the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. Ehm... can someone explain it to me?
3) What i would like to know is if you can avoid bad things.

4) This is a question for the developer...
There is some chance that the protagonist's mother will arrive in town? I really like mother and son sex scen :love:

Thank you for the answer
1. From the Developer Notes, there is this: " No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC ." I don't know if more is planned, but yes, in one easily avoidable, clearly marked scene, there is an MFM per the comment above. The key element is "from the past" - and no, it's not a dodgy workaround where we get hit with the scenes.

2. Well, dip your toes in and you'll pick up that some characters have, shall we say, special abilities. And that those, understandably, can come into conflict. It won't be pretty. There are Bad People around and they (will) do Bad Things. Hence, the 'dark turn'. Despite all the sex, this is a pretty plot-intensive VN. And any good story has conflict. Bad things might happen to good people.

3. All choices marked 'avoidable' are very clearly marked. There are many choices that are also avoidable. i.e., you can choose to continue or discontinue a path with various characters. That's not good or bad, just if you do or don't like that particular potential LI.

4. Not the developer, but, if you've used the right choices (easily identified - i.e., incest patch), she's arrived. How it evolves is still in the works, and you still have the choices.

Basically, the dev ALWAYS gives lots of easily recognized, clearly mark choice points. With the given that this game will have some unpleasantness because of the story, I can't imagine being ambushed by anything you don't want.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I love this game... up until the latest update where FORCED ANAL happens.. Or at least, I view it as FORCED - as in unskippable, unavoidable in-your-face, in-her-ass closeups... I'm sorry that I'm NOT sorry for being completely putrified and disgusted at this unskippable act. At least give players a choice of saying "NO THANKS": or even "No, let's do it the normal way"... ffs... smh... and for those who love this, enjoy it... because I don't. It drops the game by two whole stars per unskippable anal shitfuck. Ragequitting until tomorrow... Let's hope a future update fixes this oversight.
so no butt stuffing in your game noted.

• Haha
Reactions: KimiNoDonuts

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
All that content hasn't started yet. So far, it's pretty much a standard all-girls-and-women-throw-themselves-at-the-MC harem game. I've personally had my fill of those and only still play this because it should get some interesting kinkier twists, but I guess we will have to wait a bit longer.
sounds like its going to be a decent game but im going to wait for pregnancy to happen once thats added ill return and play

Reactions: Syko134
Aug 13, 2017
well can't seem to get past the Chloe date Again restarted the game 4 versions later and the exact same loop occurs.
"what next" let's get some snacks. no other choice and playing it out with any of the choices repeats the let's get some snacks.
since I'm seeing people talking of post date stuff this obviously is not universal. which begs the question WTF?

• Thinking Face

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Alright Psyko, good update. Any chance we can put that ex girlfriend on a farm?

well can't seem to get past the Chloe date Again restarted the game 4 versions later and the exact same loop occurs.
"what next" let's get some snacks. no other choice and playing it out with any of the choices repeats the let's get some snacks.
since I'm seeing people talking of post date stuff this obviously is not universal. which begs the question WTF?
I never had that bug. Do you have the patch installed?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I look under genre, i use search! I try to read every pages... but after 20/44 pages i was like @_@ confused.

1) The developer say:
Developer Notes:
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC.

But then i read someone say.... there is MFM... ehm so there is NTR? Then i try to read and search and i start to understand that now is avoidable? Can someone confirm this to me?

2) Also this the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. Ehm... can someone explain it to me?
3) What i would like to know is if you can avoid bad things. I would like to understand if to avoid, it means that the thing does not happen at all. I don't want something like, you don't see, but it happens anyway.

There is some chance that the protagonist's mother will arrive in town? I really like mother and son sex scen :love:

Thank you for the answer
MFM doesn't automatically mean NTR. Sharing/swinging is not the same as having a love interest stolen. That said, I don't know if it's the case here that it's sharing/swinging, but my point is that you are incorrect in assuming 2 men = NTR (at least your post makes it seem like you think it does).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But then i read someone say.... there is MFM... ehm so there is NTR? Then i try to read and search and i start to understand that now is avoidable? Can someone confirm this to me?
The MMF scene is in the past (before the MC was even in town) 2 idiots tried to blackmail a LI into fucking them but you have the option as the LI to tell them to fuck off so nothing happens.

There is some chance that the protagonist's mother will arrive in town?
The mother is in the town by now but in my opinion she is a total bitch who doesn't deserve the MC's dick, the only thing she deserves is a high building to jump from.

MFM doesn't automatically mean NTR. Sharing/swinging is not the same as having a love interest stolen. That said, I don't know if it's the case here that it's sharing/swinging, but my point is that you are incorrect in assuming 2 men = NTR (at least your post makes it seem like you think it does).
The MMF scene is not sharing/swinging it is 2 idiots try to blackmail a LI into fucking them so you could almost call it rape but you have the option to prevent the sex from happening.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would not want to open this topic, because I already know that it will end up opening the Pandora's box...

MFM mean two or more men with one woman. Then Sharing/swinging for the love of the god, is NTR! You may or may not accept that it is, it all depends on who follows the story.
Perhaps you know only one kind of NTR, but there are more facets about NTR, there are also soft NTR.
First of all NTR = Netorare/Netorase. In the netorase go Sharing/swinging. Sometime also Netori go in the NTR category but there are still many doubts as to which netori belongs to the NTR.

NTR Netorare/Netorase and Netori. As you can see i have underlined the three letters. Although these 3 genre are different, they have one thing in common, taking away the loved one from someone else. In the case of the netorase here in some cases, the protagonist shares or trades with others his love in exchanging for another. So as you can see, someone else are taking away the MC lover. And ofc the MC are taking away the lover of another. Is always a metter of steal the lover of someone else.

Now perhaps i say something that not all know. The problem of NTRs must primarily affect the reader and not the protagonist of the story. If each of us were emotionless, the problem would not exist. But given that the annoyance must bring it to the reader, the Sharing/swinging in this case becomes NTR. It is obvious that if the reader does not mind... telling you ... it is not NTR.

As a reader who loves stories with alpha protagonists, for me but as for others the Sharing/swinging with another men become NTR. A reader who love alpha MC can play or read Netori. But not Netorare or Netorase.

Anyway till the developer give us the real avoid choice, for me is a try. I try the game if i can avoid what i do not like. Because i hate NTR (Netorare/Netorase).
I add, if you do not like what I wrote, guys avoid my post, we are not here to ignite a useless discussion. The important thing as I said is how the developer decides to continue things. As long as he gives everyone the choice, I don't think there are any problems

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The MMF scene is in the past (before the MC was even in town) 2 idiots tried to blackmail a LI into fucking them but you have the option as the LI to tell them to fuck off so nothing happens.

The mother is in the town by now but in my opinion she is a total bitch who doesn't deserve the MC's dick, the only thing she deserves is a high building to jump from.

The MMF scene is not sharing/swinging it is 2 idiots try to blackmail a LI into fucking them so you could almost call it rape but you have the option to prevent the sex from happening.
Ok. Then with that being the case, I'd agree with it being NTR if you don't prevent it from happening.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ok. Then with that being the case, I'd agree with it being NTR if you don't prevent it from happening.
Even as a hardcore NTR hater myself wouldn't call it NTR because as I said if you let it happen it happens long before the MC is even in the same town as the LI so if anything I say it is rape, blackmailing her into having sex with them is still rape because she is forced to do so.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Syko134

Was a fun and wholesome update (funny as fuck too).

Nicole's face tho XD

Nothing more to say really...

Absolutely nothing at al.... *preview* O looky here.

Chim: "Its about Iris."

Me:

8581c1f93bc03cc41f011908b77d8ed8abbcf0920b4f62857a0e6181cd8e17a1.jpg

• Haha

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

1) The developer say:
Developer Notes:
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC.

3) What i would like to know is if you can avoid bad things. I would like to understand if to avoid, it means that the thing does not happen at all. I don't want something like, you don't see, but it happens anyway.

Thank you for the answer
To Answer with one line: You have nothing to worry about, play the game.

Little more: There is only one scene like that, and it can be made non-cannon, you choose.

Explaining the dark: It is more so going to be dark in tone (sometimes, has light moments and funny moments as well), not so much sexual, or at least not anyone else besides MC with an LI sexual. (You may be able to rape a certain character or two later), but you don't have to worry about anything happening to any LI from anyone other than MC.

Oh well not for me then, up the bum is twice the fun! ;)
Just making sure you know that is for Xo Mo's game, not Trouble in para :)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Just making sure you know that is for Xo Mo's game, not Trouble in para :)
Yeah it was a joke, his game also has anal anyway but I don't recall if it is all avoidable or not.
I really like the majority of this game minus a few minor niggles, it is well up there in my rankings of VN's.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah it was a joke, his game also has anal anyway but I don't recall if it is all avoidable or not.
I really like the majority of this game minus a few minor niggles, it is well up there in my rankings of VN's.
What is their game?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes