AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well just finished this update. It is definitely getting interesting now storywise. The one thing that was a bonerkiller though is the unavoidable anal sex with the sister so much so i couldn't get into the "bonding" with Anna. Much rather have the option for vaginal sex everytime. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Boldano and Syko134

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Love the game, don't like the second personality (Parasite) side of the story. (feels like a hint of NTR)
this is the first time i skipped through the content, normally that means i lost intrest.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Love the game, don't like the second personality (Parasite) side of the story. (feels like a hint of NTR)
this is the first time i skipped through the content, normally that means i lost intrest.
U really don't need to worry about the second personality and it got pretty much resolved in the latest update.

Reactions: BaasB and Syko134

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Great update. I'd like the option to pimp out Nicole and Emily after my mc hate fucks them. Gonna make some bank off those hoes.

Reactions: Syko134

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played this in a while, but I enjoyed the update. I can't wait until next time, should be fun :devilish:

Also, can someone help me unlock all the scenes, I'm missing one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't played this in a while, but I enjoyed the update. I can't wait until next time, should be fun :devilish:

Also, can someone help me unlock all the scenes, I'm missing one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to cut the date with Chloe short and go home instead of her place then you get the Iris scene it is one of these super annoying either-or (Chloe or Iris sex scene) decisions in a harem game.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Have any of the planned tags been implemented yet (and need to be included with the ones at the top)? Has the "dark turn" started yet?

Anomoly145

May 5, 2019
At this point Im just here for the story. There is no reason the story and characters should be this interesting lol. This update was also completely built different and there was bombshell after bombshell. This is my favorite game from this site alone with Champions

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I just started playing and its quite fun so far, just one question. Does the later updates include sound or is it planned to be included further down the line?

Last edited:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I don't know how, or why, this happened, but I really wish more devs would do this. Went to load a save from like, two updates ago and was greeted with the screen in the pic. I'm aware that sometimes codes or whatever get changed and saves won't work now and then. That's to be expected when you're playing a game that's still in development. However, I wish this became the new normal.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
tags confuse me says
Avoidable: Futa/Trans, Humiliation, Prostitution, Slave, Spanking, Possession, Pregnancy
BUT doesnt specify what version is this NOW or in the planned category?
Have any of the planned tags been implemented yet (and need to be included with the ones at the top)? Has the "dark turn" started yet?
I just started playing and its quite fun so far, just one question. Does the later updates include sound or is it planned to be included further down the line?
All that content hasn't started yet. So far, it's pretty much a standard all-girls-and-women-throw-themselves-at-the-MC harem game. I've personally had my fill of those and only still play this because it should get some interesting kinkier twists, but I guess we will have to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: jaredh72

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Half asleep right now. Can't think straight. Good to see this update.

But when I wake up I'm going to explain that it was wrong to cocktease us on revenge hatefucking Emily and Nicole and then sweeping it away from us with a "take a day off."

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i just find the game right now. So lets start...
I look under genre, i use search! I try to read every pages... but after 20/44 pages i was like @_@ confused.
So i need some info and advice

1) The developer say:
Developer Notes:
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC.

But then i read someone say.... there is MFM... ehm so there is NTR? Then i try to read and search and i start to understand that now is avoidable? Can someone confirm this to me?

2) Also this the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. Ehm... can someone explain it to me?
3) What i would like to know is if you can avoid bad things. I would like to understand if to avoid, it means that the thing does not happen at all. I don't want something like, you don't see, but it happens anyway.

4) This is a question for the developer...
There is some chance that the protagonist's mother will arrive in town? I really like mother and son sex scen :love:

Thank you for the answer

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes