bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Haven't given it much thought yet, let's see how it goes. Still got a lot left to do on TiP :censored:
Ah of course, that is wise... meanwhile I fully develop many ideas and do nothing with them XD maybe some day though.

Anyway back to playing .7 :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well Damn Syko134 now I feel bad for badmouthing the Mom....

Well played sir... well played. One should not fully trust the previews I see XD

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2:

Edit 3, just for thee:

I liked this update... some concerns about bitch1 and 2 (those who know... will know).

And I like how I misunderstood the Mom, she is actually quite an interesting character (without going into spoilers).

Overall was quite wholesome, and left with good feelings... FUCK nicole though (as always).... also MC mom approving of him treating trash like trash.... very nice.

That being said.... RIP parasite bro.... you were a legend.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the latest update. It was pretty good. The takeaway for me though was the thought "Looking forward to adding the mother to the harem and impregnating her."

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
She's a year and a half younger, but she was exceptionally sharp even as a kid (You can probably guess why ;) ), so she was allowed to skip ahead.
Gonna expand on it in-game soon.

Oh, definitely. I just hope the ending is as satisfying as it looks in my head ;)

Aaaaaand consider that idea stolen. It belongs to me now. Sue me. :cool:
Hey syko, are we gonna find out why they have the powers? Where they got the powers from? When the powers came to be?

Why did the goblin turn on the stove?

Reactions: Syko134

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
To be honest I think the update was a bit of a dud. We got a bit of background information but even that was a bit disappointing and it didn't change my mind about the mom I still hate her.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update seems to have both broken my saves from 6.9 and throws errors when I try to get a checkpoint past "Week 3 Day 1 Ending." Attached the traceback; saves from prior to 6.9 seem to be functioning but figured I should mention the error. View attachment 1245209
Code:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'images/savefixthumbs/w3d7_%s.jpg').
Cobbled one together using 'w3d6_idle.jpg'.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So does the mom, who is an absolute cunt btw, have two powers, turning her emotions off and memory wiping?
Nope. Her "bitch mode" is just a rational side of herself. She's not a chimera like the MC
There are people who are used to being emotional and people who are used to being rational, that's all.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Gotta ask one thing. During sleepover at Chlaire's / Tiffany's, Iris and MC are having some "duo" time. Was it planned to not have any images or I have a corrupted part?

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Her "bitch mode" is just a rational side of herself.
Not really she says herself that "My sequence lets me turn off most of my emotions" so it is a side effect of the memory manipulation sequence also the MC says the same thing about Ava that she has a bitch mode because of her sequence.

Gotta ask one thing. During sleepover at Chlaire's / Tiffany's, Iris and MC are having some "duo" time. Was it planned to not have any images or I have a corrupted part?
I just tried it with the walkthrough mod installed and had no problems with images not showing.

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
Just played through what there is of the game for the first time and really enjoyed what I've seen so far, Syko! I think the characters and character dialogue are definitely the game's strongest point. Probably my favorite scenes so far were

Did you know you use the phrase lose some teeth a lot, Syko?

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
Hello chap! I have'th returned for another glance, and dare I say it you keep me in suspense of the future with each pass of the minute! Although still not finished I see a vast continuation of the story that just ruffles my feathers in all the right ways ;)
Alas there be some grammatical errors here and there (And any more I find I'll Throw a pleasant post of.)

As my current opinion may contain spoilers They shall be below.

Aside from that, I wish you great success and to everyone else a fine day/night.

Cheers chaps!~ Back to my slaughter!

*Random guy in background*: OH GOD NO HEL-

:)

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes