Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So Emily...that 180 after her phone call. Seriously asking to be friends after she murdered the MC, he did get better but for fuck sake.

The mod suggests accepting I assume because it get's you points with her but it feels like the the scorpion and the toad...albeit with more sexual overtones.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So Emily...that 180 after her phone call. Seriously asking to be friends after she murdered the MC, he did get better but for fuck sake.

The mod suggests accepting I assume because it get's you points with her but it feels like the the scorpion and the toad...albeit with more sexual overtones.
I mean, in here for the Hate Sex with Em. Same with Nicole if I'm honest.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Syko134 uhhhh, question, did you remove the songs from the game? cause I don't seem to be getting any triggering anymore. (and yes game is not muted :p )

edit: bonus question, since you can avoid characters and such, would there be a sole Iris route that one could do? cause ngl... is tempting to do. especially after the feels and shit you just pulled on me.... playing dirty man... But in a good way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syko134

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
..... that feeling when you find out about "those memories".... and what could have been...

1623085072322.png

MC could have dodged nicole... there.... there... DAMN THAT WOMAN!!!!

Spoiler warning... obv... The mom... for removing their love progression. which would have avoided nicole if she didn't do it, also prediction... the mom is behind nicole and emily.... Or at least the one who called it off. Still.. for now... fuck her, and after the preview of how she talked to Iris... fuck her again... and not in the good way.

I was expecting dark... not also these feels... not including these what ifs...

Loved the update though...

M'95

May 17, 2019
I have a question if anyone know.
At the sleepover you need to choose between Claire ,Tiffany and Iris path.
But if you use the MOD you can choose to do them ALL.
Does that mean the game goes on like you have done them (like you let Tiffany advance continue at you and not let Claire go) or the MOD ALL is only let you to look at the event but auto continued only the Iris path the next day ???
Sorry for my bad English :)
It might be better to ask that question in the Mod thread.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks for the response :) I get they are supposed to be close (but the player has no connection at al with this new character), but hitting someone in the head to the point they are unconscious for a long time is a life-endangering situation not a funny joke, with brain injury or coma as a possible result.

Why not hit with a flat hand or something less violent? (maybe choke hold but release before going out?) I have several good friends I get physical with horsing around and stuff (black eyes, bruises stuff like that). but I would never kick or hit them to the head when they were distracted or not looking.

Looking forward to the next epsiode as always :love:
It was meant as a joke, I'm sorry if it came off as something else. It won't be a running joke/recurring event though, you won't have to see it again. :)
Well as of now I already want the same fate for her as for Emily and Nicole so either dead or chained in the basement as slaves.

Good luck with that MNF also tried to turn my opinion about one of the females around after introducing her as a total bitch and it failed miserably.
Just give her a chance at redemption, that's all I ask for ;)
Hey when Alyssa tells MC to push her against the wall are her eyes sequence red or is it just a close-up of her brown eyes kind of looking like it?
Nope, her eyes are brown. :censored:
how many total days is current game @ ver 6.9
3 weeks
Syko134 uhhhh, question, did you remove the songs from the game? cause I don't seem to be getting any triggering anymore. (and yes game is not muted :p )

edit: bonus question, since you can avoid characters and such, would there be a sole Iris route that one could do? cause ngl... is tempting to do. especially after the feels and shit you just pulled on me.... playing dirty man... But in a good way.
Ahhh man, I probably fucked something up again, the music is still there. Will fix!

Oh, absolutely. A sole Iris route is definitely gonna happen. And uhhh... if the feels were a bit too much... uhhh... the next one might uhhh... Welp. It might hurt.

..... that feeling when you find out about "those memories".... and what could have been...

View attachment 1234131

MC could have dodged nicole... there.... there... DAMN THAT WOMAN!!!!

Spoiler warning... obv... The mom... for removing their love progression. which would have avoided nicole if she didn't do it, also prediction... the mom is behind nicole and emily.... Or at least the one who called it off. Still.. for now... fuck her, and after the preview of how she talked to Iris... fuck her again... and not in the good way.

I was expecting dark... not also these feels... not including these what ifs...

Loved the update though...
But look on the bright side! We wouldn't have the game if MC avoided Nicole completely! That outweighs the downsides, right? ...right???
Syko134 does the Upcomming/Planned Lesbian tag will be Avoidable too or not ??
Yep!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh, absolutely. A sole Iris route is definitely gonna happen. And uhhh... if the feels were a bit too much... uhhh... the next one might uhhh... Welp. It might hurt.
007235426862075c374f48a62f571a4fb77ce44281b6bb4079a3a42580de506a.jpg

I hope it is about the Mom wiping their memories and such... Cause if there is more my heart... O dear... the game better have happy wholesome Iris ending... or imma riot :p idgaf about harem now just need a happy end with Iris

But look on the bright side! We wouldn't have the game if MC avoided Nicole completely! That outweighs the downsides, right? ...right???
You know... that could be an idea for like a "what if" story. A oneshot so to speak. Where the Memory Wipe never happened, and the Mom wasn't a total cunt. Just MC and Iris.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.7.6 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.85 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
:unsure: When Iris is younger how is it then possible that both are in the same class?
She's a year and a half younger, but she was exceptionally sharp even as a kid (You can probably guess why ;) ), so she was allowed to skip ahead.
Gonna expand on it in-game soon.
View attachment 1243139

I hope it is about the Mom wiping their memories and such... Cause if there is more my heart... O dear... the game better have happy wholesome Iris ending... or imma riot :p idgaf about harem now just need a happy end with Iris
Oh, definitely. I just hope the ending is as satisfying as it looks in my head ;)

You know... that could be an idea for like a "what if" story. A oneshot so to speak. Where the Memory Wipe never happened, and the Mom wasn't a total cunt. Just MC and Iris.
Aaaaaand consider that idea stolen. It belongs to me now. Sue me. :cool:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh, definitely. I just hope the ending is as satisfying as it looks in my head ;)
If one gets to be with Iris it will be plenty satisfying... Fast forward epilogue with them and their child plz. wholesome family moment. MC... Iris, and a mini Iris. ending shot right there. No mini MC... they would be too powerful for this world. One MC is plenty.

Aaaaaand consider that idea stolen. It belongs to me now. Sue me. :cool:
If you do that... then you need to make an itch.io for it because.....

1623534532363.png

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
She's a year and a half younger, but she was exceptionally sharp even as a kid (You can probably guess why ;) ), so she was allowed to skip ahead.
Gonna expand on it in-game soon.
wait... I though they were twins? MC being the one born slightly earlier? Yosuga no sora style (the game.... Anime not as wholesome :p They were never walked in on mid sex in the game)

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
If one gets to be with Iris it will be plenty satisfying... Fast forward epilogue with them and their child plz. wholesome family moment. MC... Iris, and a mini Iris. ending shot right there. No mini MC... they would be too powerful for this world. One MC is plenty.
Neither gonna confirm nor deny that one- ahh fuck it, I had something similar in mind. It's still far away, but it's gonna be great. Trust me.

If you do that... then you need to make an itch.io for it because.....

View attachment 1243161
I've had an itch.io for a while now, and just realized I haven't linked it here. :FacePalm:

wait... I though they were twins? MC being the one born slightly earlier? Yosuga no sora style (the game.... Anime not as wholesome :p They were never walked in on mid sex in the game)
I'm saving that for another project, with (somewhat) identical twins as MCs ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Neither gonna confirm nor deny that one- ahh fuck it, I had something similar in mind. It's still far away, but it's gonna be great. Trust me.
47b722e4f2ca92e83efee8bac4c2ee3aff336f233c95cac86af15cf3fada6c1a.jpg

I've had an itch.io for a while now, and just realized I haven't linked it here. :FacePalm:
O sweet, that means i can giff some money at some point. (is not if, but when :) )
I'm saving that for another project, with (somewhat) identical twins as MCs ;)
9b031d192c410421a8ca758f51692e020b444b7de39f60231f7cd99db499aa8b.jpg

Hmmmm MCs, will you be playing as both? Or the male, with some female storytime days like how this has with Iris?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes