rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok so I see this:

Avoidable tags = Will not happen if you don't want them to

and then this:

No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC .

As you can probably guess from the planned tags, the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. If that makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider whether you wanna play this game or not.

So I have to ask just to make 100% sure because I think I remember it being different before. One of the characters backstory as I recall had scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC. But now I see in dev notes that they are now avoidable so I need to just be clear on this. Does this mean we can change it in our playthrough of the story making so it doesn't happen or is it still just 'skip don't see it, but still happens'? Secondly how dark are we talking here? Like what kind of dark, as in something sexually dark happening to love interests or dark as in violence and murder? Syko134 could you please clarify this?

Reactions: Syko134

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, overall the last two updates were a disappointment, first that the Dev is starting to ruin the harem game by having us decide what scene we want to see, the sleepover with 3 different paths, and later the decision between Mrs. Wilson and Violet (this wasn't even the first time it already happened on the date with Chloe). I play harem games specific to not run into these decisions and it is especially annoying because multiple Devs do that in the last time.

The Emily situation was way too fast resolved, what was the point to make us hate her and Nicole and now all gone in an instant that was not satisfying especially with the being friends at the end. I want them both dead or at least in chains in the basement as sex slaves.

This was already said but I don't like the dynamic between the MC and Alice, to be honest, at the moment she actually feels like a rival.

The part with the missing memories was another thing that I didn't like because we didn't see them the MC knows what happened but we don't.

The mother is in the game for what feels like 30 seconds and I already hate her.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The part with the missing memories was another thing that I didn't like because we didn't see them the MC knows what happened but we don't.
Yeah, that kinda annoyed me too.

I did like how the Mom told MC not to tell Iris but he immediately did anyway. One of the first times I felt the MC was acting with any independent thought.

So it's looking like Bad MC isn't some kind of split personality but could be something like a utero absorbed twin? At least that's my guess.

Really would like to see MC have more agency. Hell, I thought he should have smacked Emma around. What about the cameras? Emma already said she'd have to fix them so that would be more her problem than his.

Reactions: Leo-67 and Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
every image after that point
View attachment 1228146
I'm guessing that's caused by a corrupted archive, then. The images are probably all missing from the game directory. Easiest way to fix that would be a clean download
I have a question about this update (.6.9) with the choice of either Violet or Mrs. Wilson, how does that play out going forward with the game. Like if I have one main save and I choose Violet instead of Mrs. Wilson, then does the scene that happens with Mrs. Wilson not happen ever in the game or will it be covered in a future update? Does that make sense? By choosing one or the other, does the option not chosen, never happen?
The other route will be covered in a future update, you won't miss out on anything ;)
Good update.

Was the teacher the reason Emily's orders were redacted?

Will give more feedback but im tired right now.
Nope ;)
How can i make sure the patch is working? started a new game but mc calls the girl his bestfriend unless it's meant to be like that
If the patch is working, you get a choice to decide the relationship at the beginning, while naming the characters.
Why there is no dialog in Sis & Doc h-scene ? Alyssa's scenes are the hottest so far
Dropped the dialogue during scenes for a while a few updates ago. It will be added later, sorry about that!
I haven't played this one in a long while (since like 3.5). So a sexual relationship with Iris is unavoidable? That's fucking weak. One of the best parts of this game was the relatable sibling relationship between MC and Iris, without needing to devolve into a sexual one. Every other girl is avoidable and can be rejected in realistic way. I don't understand why Iris is mandatory. I don't buy that it's needed for the story.
Don't get me wrong I still like the game, but forced sexual relationships always put a damper on it.
Not sure if this makes it any better, but she won't be mandatory forever, rejecting her will be an option soon.
As for why she's mandatory right now, that's gonna become a little more clear in the next few updates.
I really don't like the MC-Alice dynamic, first thing she does is knock out the MC and everyone around thinks it's normal?

Iris actually thinks it's funny and only Anna has slight concern because MC doen't wake up?

So now in one scene it's established MC is a wimp, Alice is abusive person, everyone thinks it's ok, afterwards when MC wakes up from being ko-ed and he doesn't mind ...????

p.s. My mum allways told me to add something positive with criticism, so : the rest of this VN is GOLD!
They share a really long history. Things will get better when they interact a little more, just give them some time ;)
Hey poopers

Can someone tell me how many hours of content (approx) this game has?
I'd say easily more than 2-3 hours, but I'm a quick reader so it might be longer.
Ok so I see this:

Avoidable tags = Will not happen if you don't want them to

and then this:

No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC .

As you can probably guess from the planned tags, the story is eventually gonna take a dark turn. If that makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider whether you wanna play this game or not.

So I have to ask just to make 100% sure because I think I remember it being different before. One of the characters backstory as I recall had scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC. But now I see in dev notes that they are now avoidable so I need to just be clear on this. Does this mean we can change it in our playthrough of the story making so it doesn't happen or is it still just 'skip don't see it, but still happens'? Secondly how dark are we talking here? Like what kind of dark, as in something sexually dark happening to love interests or dark as in violence and murder? Syko134 could you please clarify this?
You can change what happens in the playthrough. If you don't want it, it doesn't happen.
Same goes for the dark stuff: you choose what happens. It is primarily violence and stuff, but you can choose to go the other way around too, if you want to.
Well, overall the last two updates were a disappointment, first that the Dev is starting to ruin the harem game by having us decide what scene we want to see, the sleepover with 3 different paths, and later the decision between Mrs. Wilson and Violet (this wasn't even the first time it already happened on the date with Chloe). I play harem games specific to not run into these decisions and it is especially annoying because multiple Devs do that in the last time.

The Emily situation was way too fast resolved, what was the point to make us hate her and Nicole and now all gone in an instant that was not satisfying especially with the being friends at the end. I want them both dead or at least in chains in the basement as sex slaves.

This was already said but I don't like the dynamic between the MC and Alice, to be honest, at the moment she actually feels like a rival.

The mother is in the game for what feels like 30 seconds and I already hate her.
I'd say it's still too early to judge most of those things:
You won't have to choose any one of the LI's in choices for the harem, the ones you don't pick will simply be delayed a little. You can still get all scenes with them eventually.

The Emily situation is far from resolved. Hell, I'd say it's only just beginning. The whole deal with 'being friends' just affects how it is gonna go in the future. They're not getting away without facing consequences (unless you want them to, but that too, comes later.)

MC & Alice share a long history. It won't be as bad once you get a little context.

The next update is all about the missing memories. You will see everything that MC saw.

You're supposed to hate the mom right now, that's how her story begins. She won't stay that way forever.
Really would like to see MC have more agency.
That's exactly what's about to happen ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm guessing that's caused by a corrupted archive, then. The images are probably all missing from the game directory. Easiest way to fix that would be a clean download

The other route will be covered in a future update, you won't miss out on anything ;)

Nope ;)

If the patch is working, you get a choice to decide the relationship at the beginning, while naming the characters.

Dropped the dialogue during scenes for a while a few updates ago. It will be added later, sorry about that!

Not sure if this makes it any better, but she won't be mandatory forever, rejecting her will be an option soon.
As for why she's mandatory right now, that's gonna become a little more clear in the next few updates.

They share a really long history. Things will get better when they interact a little more, just give them some time ;)

I'd say easily more than 2-3 hours, but I'm a quick reader so it might be longer.

You can change what happens in the playthrough. If you don't want it, it doesn't happen.
Same goes for the dark stuff: you choose what happens. It is primarily violence and stuff, but you can choose to go the other way around too, if you want to.

I'd say it's still too early to judge most of those things:
You won't have to choose any one of the LI's in choices for the harem, the ones you don't pick will simply be delayed a little. You can still get all scenes with them eventually.

The Emily situation is far from resolved. Hell, I'd say it's only just beginning. The whole deal with 'being friends' just affects how it is gonna go in the future. They're not getting away without facing consequences (unless you want them to, but that too, comes later.)

MC & Alice share a long history. It won't be as bad once you get a little context.

The next update is all about the missing memories. You will see everything that MC saw.

You're supposed to hate the mom right now, that's how her story begins. She won't stay that way forever.

That's exactly what's about to happen ;)
Considering the Mom part, be careful with that and do not make the hate too strong and her too unlikable or only unlikable at start or you can never turn her around again for many players. The fact updates are not daily makes a difference unfortunately and makes it harder to make people change their mind on a character if they have put her in category hated for a longer time in their mind. :)

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Considering the Mom part, be careful with that and do not make the hate too strong and her too unlikable or only unlikable at start or you can never turn her around again for many players. The fact updates are not daily makes a difference unfortunately and makes it harder to make people change their mind on a character if they have put her in category hated for a longer time in their mind. :)
That's the plan! She's not that unlikeable once you get to interact with her. She's already doing better (imo) in the next update ;)

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thanks for the response :) I get they are supposed to be close (but the player has no connection at al with this new character), but hitting someone in the head to the point they are unconscious for a long time is a life-endangering situation not a funny joke, with brain injury or coma as a possible result.

Why not hit with a flat hand or something less violent? (maybe choke hold but release before going out?) I have several good friends I get physical with horsing around and stuff (black eyes, bruises stuff like that). but I would never kick or hit them to the head when they were distracted or not looking.

Looking forward to the next epsiode as always :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's the plan! She's not that unlikeable once you get to interact with her. She's already doing better (imo) in the next update ;)
Well your updates do not take that long anyway so that should work. Just I see devs too often use that writing trick to create drama without considering the fact that until game is finished it can take the player months to see her better sides. Same with very negative emotional cliffhangers where you can mull over them for weeks or months before resolution. Making the impact of it completely different from when you can reevaluate or see her other sides within an hour in movie or book or the finished game as a player. :)

Reactions: Syko134 and Leo-67

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well as of now I already want the same fate for her as for Emily and Nicole so either dead or chained in the basement as slaves.
Good luck with that MNF also tried to turn my opinion about one of the females around after introducing her as a total bitch and it failed miserably.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the response :) I get they are supposed to be close (but the player has no connection at al with this new character), but hitting someone in the head to the point they are unconscious for a long time is a life-endangering situation not a funny joke, with brain injury or coma as a possible result.

Why not hit with a flat hand or something less violent? (maybe choke hold but release before going out?) I have several good friends I get physical with horsing around and stuff (black eyes, bruises stuff like that). but I would never kick or hit them to the head when they were distracted or not looking.

Looking forward to the next epsiode as always :love:
It's not real......so no damage to worry about, and from my perspective he was only out for a short time, like 30 seconds. The MC already went through something worse in an earlier update and recovered, were you upset when that happened as well?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Great update looking forward to hate fucking Emily and the mom, showing Alice the joys of mcs dick, and making Mrs. Wilson forget all about her cheating husband....by fucking her brains out

M'95

May 17, 2019
It's not real......so no damage to worry about, and from my perspective he was only out for a short time, like 30 seconds. The MC already went through something worse in an earlier update and recovered, were you upset when that happened as well?
??

Thanks for getting back to me, glad nothing will be missed. Too many great characters to have to choose between.
You have difficulty chosing? So you had to make some earlier decisions in this game, were they hard for you to make also?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Hey when Alyssa tells MC to push her against the wall are her eyes sequence red or is it just a close-up of her brown eyes kind of looking like it?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously. This was done obviously for lols and is not meant to be taken seriously. Like a buddy you haven't seen in years taking an aggressive stance on you at first before softening only played up and adding anime logic to it.
I personally loved it.

M'95

May 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously. This was done obviously for lols and is not meant to be taken seriously. Like a buddy you haven't seen in years taking an aggressive stance on you at first before softening only played up and adding anime logic to it.
I personally loved it.
One mans lolz are another mans disgust and thats cool, we all get triggered by different things and for me it's physical abuse by (so called) loved ones.

I am not really an anime fan, so that might be a thing also, well not the childish ones anyways, I am more old school (Ninja Scrolls, Akira, legend of the Overfiend).

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Well as of now I already want the same fate for her as for Emily and Nicole so either dead or chained in the basement as slaves.

Good luck with that MNF also tried to turn my opinion about one of the females around after introducing her as a total bitch and it failed miserably.
You leave Tanja out of this! She isn't perfect but I love that girl dearly. :p

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
One mans lolz are another mans disgust and thats cool, we all get triggered by different things and for me it's physical abuse by (so called) loved ones.

I am not really an anime fan, so that might be a thing also, well not the childish ones anyways, I am more old school (Ninja Scrolls, Akira, legend of the Overfiend).
Those are some quality old school anime.
But this is more like the Vash the Stamped ala Trigun logic, where characters are knocked into the sky and then be fine the next frame. MC is not actually hurt and Alice seems to know this, hence why her and Iris treat this as fine.

I suspect we will find out much more about Alice in future updates and she will end up being the Tall Tomboy many fans have thirsted for.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes