hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
You misunderstood it's not that i dont like her. I think she is pretty funny. It's just that i want a normal sister/bestfriend relationship with her without any sexual interactions.(sry english is not my native language)
Sometimes I turn on the incest content too because having the overly doting landlady that never ask for rent while making me breakfast every day just seems uncanny. Like mom please, I don't want to roleplay as your naughty tenant that needs to find another way to pay rent... Can't we just be a normal loving family :HideThePain:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So i downloaded the incest patch and dropped it into the game folder, naming it patch.rpy but it doesn't work she is still called best friend. out of ideas.
Looks like the incest patch only gets triggered when you start a new game.

Syko134, updated the incest patch to also work when loading a save in case someone doesn't want to start a new game to do that. This also captures the player's name for gallery use.

Oh, will any flags be needed for the upcoming Mom content or will it simply play off the sis flag?

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020

Syko134, updated the incest patch to also work when loading a save in case someone doesn't want to start a new game to do that. This also captures the player's name for gallery use.

Oh, will any flags be needed for the upcoming Mom content or will it simply play off the sis flag?
Holy shit, you're a lifesaver! I'll check it out right away, thank you so much!

And no new flags needed, it should just work with the sis flag.

drkroxas

Aug 1, 2020

Nice. Thanks alot.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This looks pretty good, but i have one question, the optional FMC is optional because the dev cares about people that don't like playing FMC or it's because she has sex/wathever with other people? Just wanna know to make a decision if i should play the optional FMC content or not.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
This looks pretty good, but i have one question, the optional FMC is optional because the dev cares about people that don't like playing FMC or it's because she has sex/wathever with other people? Just wanna know to make a decision if i should play the optional FMC content or not.
She isn't having sex with other people.

Reactions: Syko134

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You misunderstood it's not that i dont like her. I think she is pretty funny. It's just that i want a normal sister/bestfriend relationship with her without any sexual interactions.(sry english is not my native language)
You're in the wrong place then, pal

Reactions: Syko134

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
As I recall, the "female protagonist" is the MC's sister / childhood friend. On an udpdate, we saw a day of the game from her perspective. And I suppose that throughout the game we will continue to see from time to time (I don't know how often) some things from her point of view. And yes, she is part of our harem. And I think she's so fucking beautiful and adorable. For now, the only one who can fuck girls is the MC. There will be no NTR in the game as the developer said, but according to the planned tags, there will be prostitution, mind control, corruption and slave. So I guess the MC can force girls to prostitute themselves or things like that. But this things will be optional. Let's say that if girls have sex with other people, it will be because you want it to.

The game will have a lot of optional / avoidable tags, which I appreciate. I definitely don't like these tags at all, but in my case, I will have the option of romance and being the good guy. So I would tell you not to fear. You can play without problem.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes