Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hey syko, is the lack of a harem tag an oversight, a spoiler, or is there no chance (Sad Jim Carrey face here)?

What better way to get revenge on girls trying to kill us then to make them into a harem
Read the OP again. :)

Reactions: Syko134

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The main character has continuing sexual relationships with 3+ girls, at least by our site rules this can be tagged harem already.

Quite honestly I hope the mc doesn't make the same mistake twice (targeting nicole with his back turned), his goal should be to kidnap Nicole, question her on who her accomplice is, then either kill or break her mind, then deal with the accomplice.

Either that or move the fuck away with Iris to a safer location. Neither solution will fix their lives for long though.

Also I kinda feel bad for calling out Emily at roughly the first part of the mystery since it's made clear the dev wanted to slowly feed us hints as to who she is.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm here for the story so if there is no lewd content then that's 100% fine with me. I want to find out what happened after the last scene in the previous update hopefully :unsure: adding no spoilers. Thanks for the update Syko134

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Has the dark turn already happened? Would it be possible to know what it is about?

So far from what I've read of two characters (Emily and Nicole; I think those were their names), I'm convinced that if you can finish the game by killing, or mutilating them in a horrible way, or making the rest of their lives suffer and regret, I might be interested in seeing that (Not literally seeing the mutilation or how they die, but knowing about it).

On the other hand, any unavoidable sex scene of them with the MC would be incredibly annoying... From what I've read, if I play, they are totally off my list of LIs, so they are off of any possible harem ending (which I don't know if there is) or, rather, of any ending (except for the horribly suffering part, I include that for them in whatever ending I wanted to see).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Trouble in Paradise [v0.6.3 Public + v0.6.6 Public Update Only] [Syko134] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,89 GB
Original Size Mac: 2,87 GB

Compressed Size v0.6.3 PC: 1,39 GB
TroubleinParadise-0.6.3-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size v0.6.3 Mac: 1,37 GB
TroubleinParadise-0.6.3-pc-crunched.zip: -

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Original Size v0.6.6 Public Update Only: 286 MB

Compressed Size v0.6.6 Public Update Only: 149 MB
TroubleinParadise-0.6.6-update-crunched.7z: -

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
On the other hand, any unavoidable sex scene of them with the MC would be incredibly annoying.
Well, Nicole already has unavoidable sex scenes in dreams but they are dreams influenced by her because of the superpowers in the game but at the beginning, the MC shrugs them off as because she is his ex-girlfriend.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, Nicole already has unavoidable sex scenes in dreams but they are dreams influenced by her because of the superpowers in the game but at the beginning, the MC shrugs them off as because she is his ex-girlfriend.
I never see the sex dream scenes. I don't think the fact that she has powers to influence dreams (it was something like that, right?) will change my intention to use CTRL with them. As long as nothing sexual happens with her outside of dreams...

However, from what I read, I don't know if the game is going to interest me too much. I like games (VN) with romance, and this about super powers, facing bad guys and the dark turn thing doesn't convince me at all. I like some of those things in RPGs where the MC fights enemies and levels up, gets items, etc (the dark turn depends on the game).

For now I don't feel like starting the game. I prefer to know how dark the dark turn is. If I continue in the thread it is rather because I like the models and I want to see if I get arguments to start the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No NTR?

but there are blackmail, multi penet and prostitution. So this game basically has cheating content?
No idea about the prostitution, maybe a new character which will be introduced somewhen.
For the blackmail, multi penetration thats in the past of one LI, but it is your choice, in one of two choices she was blackmailed for sex by 2 dudes and did it, in the other choice she was blackmailed but didn't do anything with them.

As for cheating, if anything only the MC, but the Li's know about the other girls and are fine with it. None of the LI's cheats on the MC.

Reactions: isotope and Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
i can't open my game after updating how to fix it?
Got any errors? Or nothing at all?
Quite honestly I hope the mc doesn't make the same mistake twice (targeting nicole with his back turned)
He won't. No more getting pwned by the plot :ROFLMAO:.
Also I kinda feel bad for calling out Emily at roughly the first part of the mystery since it's made clear the dev wanted to slowly feed us hints as to who she is.
Nah, don't worry about it. I didn't plan continuing the mystery for too long anyway. ;)
I never see the sex dream scenes. I don't think the fact that she has powers to influence dreams (it was something like that, right?) will change my intention to use CTRL with them. As long as nothing sexual happens with her outside of dreams...

However, from what I read, I don't know if the game is going to interest me too much. I like games (VN) with romance, and this about super powers, facing bad guys and the dark turn thing doesn't convince me at all. I like some of those things in RPGs where the MC fights enemies and levels up, gets items, etc (the dark turn depends on the game).

For now I don't feel like starting the game. I prefer to know how dark the dark turn is. If I continue in the thread it is rather because I like the models and I want to see if I get arguments to start the game.
So far, it's been pretty easygoing, with a few mishaps here and there. But the last two updates, and the ones further will probably go in the direction that you wouldn't prefer. There is romance in there, but you will be forced to go through a whole lot of other stuff as well, including the superpowers and stuff, since that's the direction the plot is gonna go in.

If you're not into all that, then this game probably isn't for you. Sorry!
So i want to know if it is possible to reject Iris because i don't really like her.
She's kinda the deuteragonist of the story right now, so uhh... no. There will be paths/endings without her, but right now, you can't reject her.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes