masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I was so hyped to see MC's alternate personality show up after that scene with Nicole only for him to get ambushed, pity but I hope we get to see more of that aggression later in-game. I'd hate to see this personality of his go so soon. Reminds me of Trinity Seven.
Yeah it's kinda a shame to see the MC get pwned when the plot demands it. Well it sets up something with Nicole I guess though it was nice when given the option "Do you want to spend time with her" and going Hell no until it's like did the MC suffer brain damage? Nope, just going to go with
Hey, this is crazy, but here's my number, call me maybe? What you got now, oh this is dicey, here's a skull crusher, good night baby.

Well will there be a redemption arc, makeup sex, or the option not to stick it into crazy? Tune in next time to find out :cool:
If conspiracy theories are true there might be a bit of silver lining on this ominous cloud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Syko134

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
KingWeWuz +1. She is the Teacher's daughter if I recall correctly from the start of the game and it was exactly who I was thinking of. I am guessing that she is not working with Nicole voluntarily, remember the conversation about Nicole "finding her person" when MC thought she was after Iris? Yeeeeeah. At first I thought they were talking about Anna since she also went missing around that time but could easily of been Emily instead.
I hope we can use this to try and convince Em to spring us from this once we find out what dirt Nicole has on her and free her from it.
What disturbs me is that (if it is her) Emily might be as strong, or even stronger, as Alex. He was "activate" and yet Emily was able to hold him. If she would be a normal girl she wouldn't be able to do that.
Nonetheless, I would love to see Iris finding out what happened and take care of Nicole.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm still holding out hope that everything that went down there at the end (not going to add spoilers, play yourself dumbass) is a way of Nicole trying to protect the MC. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that Nicole still may have feelings for the mc and this is just her own twisted way of trying to protect him from any harm. Suppose we will have to wait for the next update.
And if not then I will simply just set my little Cuuuute Pitbull sister on her when given the chance ;)

• Haha

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope :censored:
wierd, i update but game keeps ending at the when claire texts you?
Try deleting all .rpy and .rpyc files in your game folder, if any.
I'm convinced it's a girl since the mc is the only male with the gene (I think?). Further, since the dev went out of his way to avoid revealing the face I thought it would be someone he knows.

However that theory goes down the gutter for one important reason: he would have recognized the voice. Or at least, I thought so, until I noticed a key detail that *might* cue who it is.

Either that or it's a girl who hasn't been introduced yet. Or my colorblindness is fucking up the investigation I just did.
Daaaamn, you've done your homework. You're right, it is her.
Considering the dev notes the story is gonna take dark turn what does it mean exactly?
Sharing, NTR, Cuckold any of these?
Nope, nope, and nope. Check the tags in the genre tab for more clarity.
I really hope we can kill Nicole, she more than deserved it and also her helper
killing her is too good i kinda wanna break her mind and make her my pet
I will neither confirm nor deny the possibility of doing either of those things :censored:
I was so hyped to see MC's alternate personality show up after that scene with Nicole only for him to get ambushed, pity but I hope we get to see more of that aggression later in-game. I'd hate to see this personality of his go so soon. Reminds me of Trinity Seven.
It's not going anywhere. ;)
Yeah it's kinda a shame to see the MC get pwned when the plot demands it. Well it sets up something with Nicole I guess though it was nice when given the option "Do you want to spend time with her" and going Hell no until it's like did the MC suffer brain damage? Nope, just going to go with
Hey, this is crazy, but here's my number, call me maybe? What you got now, oh this is dicey, here's a skull crusher, good night baby.

Well will there be a redemption arc, makeup sex, or the option not to stick it into crazy? Tune in next time to find out :cool:
If conspiracy theories are true there might be a bit of silver lining on this ominous cloud.
Heh. I like to think that MC has... reverse plot armor? Or uhh... whatever the opposite of plot armor is, you get the idea.

Fortunately, it is temporary. He won't keep on getting pwned forever :ROFLMAO:

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
There's a lot to like about this game. The models, for being Koikatsu, are distinctive and attractive, with one small exception (I think that Iris and Chloe need different makeup or something. They wear wildly different clothing, but a bit more distinctiveness would be appreciated for headshots). The story is very interesting and I can't wait to see where it goes from here, with the author clearly being creative.

The one thing that bothers me is that all of the characters speak with the same voice. I think I've read three different characters saying "Now off you fuck", which, while a clever inversion, is not something that you hear regularly. Mixing in regular uses of "piss off" "fuck off" "buzz off" and even just plain "Go away, you're bothering me" would benefit the script significantly. Similarly, I think I've read 5 or 6 different characters using the phrase "would have lost a few teeth that day", which, again, is a fairly specific phrase. And, clearly, there are dozens of idiomatic phrases that can be used for "to beat up", including just the plain version (which probably makes for a better default, like in the previous example). Since the author has patreon and discord, that might be an interesting option to crowdsource, to allow each character to develop his or her own voice more thoroughly.

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Syko, I love the way this last update went. Can I just ask though, since MC and Iris are obviously vibing with their powers. Are things going to progress to a point where we are going to see (even if only the aftermath, I'd actually prefer this) of Iris getting furious and completely letting loose like our MC was planning on just before he got jumped?

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
The Last Sovereign
When you need armor but there are a few convenient holes :LOL:
That's exactly what I meant lmao
The one thing that bothers me is that all of the characters speak with the same voice. I think I've read three different characters saying "Now off you fuck", which, while a clever inversion, is not something that you hear regularly. Mixing in regular uses of "piss off" "fuck off" "buzz off" and even just plain "Go away, you're bothering me" would benefit the script significantly. Similarly, I think I've read 5 or 6 different characters using the phrase "would have lost a few teeth that day", which, again, is a fairly specific phrase. And, clearly, there are dozens of idiomatic phrases that can be used for "to beat up", including just the plain version (which probably makes for a better default, like in the previous example). Since the author has patreon and discord, that might be an interesting option to crowdsource, to allow each character to develop his or her own voice more thoroughly.
Can't believe I never though of that. I'll keep that in mind now, thank you!
Syko, I love the way this last update went. Can I just ask though, since MC and Iris are obviously vibing with their powers. Are things going to progress to a point where we are going to see (even if only the aftermath, I'd actually prefer this) of Iris getting furious and completely letting loose like our MC was planning on just before he got jumped?
Maaaybe. :censored:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If she finds out what happened to her brother you better damn well believe it!

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I wish getting Nicoles help in the bathroom was optional but since its not I guess the mc being dumb and her being a bitch is important but him telling her about his trouble with the sequence and what happened the day before seems a little forced especially since he still doesnt wanna be involved with her.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Is it just me or is Megasync in general unavailable for using as download option and not just for this game but everything else I tried on F95? I'm stuck on the Megasync logo after selecting go to the site to download either the game or the incest patch.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Is it just me or is Megasync in general unavailable for using as download option and not just for this game but everything else I tried on F95? I'm stuck on the Megasync logo after selecting go to the site to download either the game or the incest patch.
Comes up fine for me.
Either Mega was having a bit of maintenance when you tried, or your access to mega is being blocked.
There are several different VPN's out there, some are a "free" use type. One come to mind called Hotspot Shield

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
0.6.3 Public
-> 600+ images
-> 0 anims - no lewd content. Feel free to skip this update if you're here for the 'plot.'
-> 1 in game day. Well... technically 1.5, but uhh... the .5 is really tiny.
Thanks for the heads-up ... gonna skip this one BUT looking forward for your next update :)
Keep up your good work ... it´s a pretty nice game so far ... thx for sharing your work with us^^

• Red Heart

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey syko, is the lack of a harem tag an oversight, a future spoiler, or is there no chance (Sad Jim Carrey face here)?

What better way to get revenge on girls trying to kill us then to make them into a harem

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes