Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Mr.Syko, This is a great game, so lovely characters! So far I really enjoyed the game. and I'm ok with a dark turn, but would you mind telling us if we eventually get a happy ending at the end?

Reactions: Syko134

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far, it's been pretty easygoing, with a few mishaps here and there. But the last two updates, and the ones further will probably go in the direction that you wouldn't prefer. There is romance in there, but you will be forced to go through a whole lot of other stuff as well, including the superpowers and stuff, since that's the direction the plot is gonna go in.

If you're not into all that, then this game probably isn't for you. Sorry!
It's not that I don't like super powers, but rather that I prefer games where the MC must and can use them to defeat all enemies. Something more like an RPG. Also, I don't like to lose fights... Fighting superpowered baddies in a VN isn't one of the things that attracts me the most... but if there is romance (and if there is a harem ending) I could give it a try and see if the story is good.

Actually, what "worries" me the most is the dark turn. Knowing how dark it's, if it's very dark (deaths, mutilations, rapes, and the like) surely the game doesn't interest me at all. If those things don't happen then surely give it a try.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So i want to know if it is possible to reject Iris because i don't really like her.
What the F...!!

She is the best/cutest/funniest character in the game... Wow
Yeah I get that there is different strokes for different blokes but OMG lol :ROFLMAO:
The whole story is based around there relationship with each other and the new world and struggles they have to face.
Maybe this game isn't for you if her character isn't to your liking as she is pivotal character in the game and always will be, and so she should be.

• Red Heart

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
On a more pleasant note...

Finally had the chance to play the update and it was defo who I thought it was going to be, Or is it :unsure: So many twists and turns I love it.
Great little story update and AGAIN leaving me wanting more!! Damn you dev haha
Any chance of just lending me the entire 'full story' script for a few days lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Look forward to the next release.

• Red Heart

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
It's not that I don't like super powers, but rather that I prefer games where the MC must and can use them to defeat all enemies. Something more like an RPG. Also, I don't like to lose fights... Fighting superpowered baddies in a VN isn't one of the things that attracts me the most... but if there is romance (and if there is a harem ending) I could give it a try and see if the story is good.

Actually, what "worries" me the most is the dark turn. Knowing how dark it's, if it's very dark (deaths, mutilations, rapes, and the like) surely the game doesn't interest me at all. If those things don't happen then surely give it a try.
DW 99% of the game now is very cute and the only "bad scene" can be skipped

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Mr.Syko, This is a great game, so lovely characters! So far I really enjoyed the game. and I'm ok with a dark turn, but would you mind telling us if we eventually get a happy ending at the end?
Thanks! And yes, you will!

If it's death/mutilations of LIs you're worried about, that isn't gonna happen. Other characters though... uhh... They might not be so lucky.
How much content is in this game currently?
More than two in-game weeks.
View attachment 1182122

What do you mean "right now?"

You're not planning to kill her are you?
Wha-
No! Never! I'm not that sadistic!
I just meant that she won't be the main girl forever. (Unless you want her to be, of course.)
Any chance of just lending me the entire 'full story' script for a few days lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure.
i can't open it. when i click on the exe file, nothing happened
Welp. You gotta download it all over again, then. Sorry!
How do you install the incest patch?
Drop it in the game folder and make sure it's called patch.rpy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If it's death/mutilations of LIs you're worried about, that isn't gonna happen. Other characters though... uhh... They might not be so lucky.
Yes, that's what worries me the most. I don't like LIs to die (not so much bad guys, enemies or other secondary characters; as long as I don't have to see explicit scenes of torture or murder)

Wha-
No! Never! I'm not that sadistic!
I just meant that she won't be the main girl forever. (Unless you want her to be, of course.)
If there is a possibility of a harem ending, then I guess there will be nothing to stop me from trying the game.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Yes, that's what worries me the most. I don't like LIs to die (not so much bad guys, enemies or other secondary characters; as long as I don't have to see explicit scenes of torture or murder)

If there is a possibility of a harem ending, then I guess there will be nothing to stop me from trying the game.
Oh.
Go for it, then. There's definitely a possibilty of a harem ending. ;)
dark turn as in just fucked up or dark as in world ending?
Just fucked up stuff lol. The world won't end

AizenSosuke123

Dec 24, 2020
What the F...!!

She is the best/cutest/funniest character in the game... Wow
Yeah I get that there is different strokes for different blokes but OMG lol :ROFLMAO:
The whole story is based around there relationship with each other and the new world and struggles they have to face.
Maybe this game isn't for you if her character isn't to your liking as she is pivotal character in the game and always will be, and so she should be.
You misunderstood it's not that i dont like her. I think she is pretty funny. It's just that i want a normal sister/bestfriend relationship with her without any sexual interactions.(sry english is not my native language)

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes