Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
I do enjoy this game, however, I don't like how they word the changelog in the update. When I see an update with 23 new animations I think to myself (wow a major update). Instead, I get 2 or 3 animations with 23 camera angles. 1 animation with 10 camera angles is still 1 animation. This is a half-assed and lazy way of rolling out an update. So... disappointing.

Milad

May 13, 2017
I got a little Problem after speaking with Nicole and falling unconscious in the new update(0.6.6) everything goes black. at the top of the screen, write image not found(and the number of images) story continue but there is no image. (by the way, I really enjoy the game thank you very much Syko134)

Last edited:
Reactions: Syko134

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
This game is pretty cool with the scenes and story. I'm actually really engaged in all the character dialogue.

My only critique is the lack of cumshot scenes. It just ends. It's almost like there isn't meant to be any at all or didn't want to program it in or something.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
First off, LOVING the new banner. (y)

Secondly, this made me laugh harder then it should of:
screenshot0001.png
But oh my gods the constantly shifting of that hazy glass behind her is distracting as hell >.<
screenshot0002.png

Loving the update so far!

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
What was the update??? i'm still on the same Day. unless 6.6 doesn't have anything after the guy waking up.
I'm probably late to the party, but try deleting all .rpy files in the game folder.
This looks pretty good, but i have one question, the optional FMC is optional because the dev cares about people that don't like playing FMC or it's because she has sex/wathever with other people? Just wanna know to make a decision if i should play the optional FMC content or not.
She won't be bangin anyone else, its optional because not everyone likes to switch roles. :)
is the mc mom ever coming home so the mc can bang her too?
Maaaybe ;)
Anyone have the Koitaku cards for this?
Not yet, but they might go public on a certain day coming in a few months ;)
I do enjoy this game, however, I don't like how they word the changelog in the update. When I see an update with 23 new animations I think to myself (wow a major update). Instead, I get 2 or 3 animations with 23 camera angles. 1 animation with 10 camera angles is still 1 animation. This is a half-assed and lazy way of rolling out an update. So... disappointing.
Never thought of it that way, I guess it does sound kinda misleading. :unsure: I'll try to be more specific next time
I got a little Problem after speaking with Nicole and falling unconscious in the new update(0.6.6) everything goes black. at the top of the screen, write image not found(and the number of images) story continue but there is no image. (by the way, I really enjoy the game thank you very much Syko134)
Just that one image or every image after that point?
This game is pretty cool with the scenes and story. I'm actually really engaged in all the character dialogue.

My only critique is the lack of cumshot scenes. It just ends. It's almost like there isn't meant to be any at all or didn't want to program it in or something.
Been trying to fix that in the coming updates, I'll add them for the older scenes as well later.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can someone put the update here please since it public and ive exceeded my mega download quota

Last edited:
Reactions: niarrhhh

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Trouble in Paradise [v0.6.9 Public] [Syko134] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,31 GB / 1,58 GB - TroubleinParadise-0.6.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,29 GB / 1,56 GB - TroubleinParadise-0.6.9-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update Only: 228 MB / 131 MB - TroubleinParadise-0.6.9-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC): Workupload - -

Download (Mac): Workupload - -

Download (Update Only): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I have a question about this update (.6.9) with the choice of either Violet or Mrs. Wilson, how does that play out going forward with the game. Like if I have one main save and I choose Violet instead of Mrs. Wilson, then does the scene that happens with Mrs. Wilson not happen ever in the game or will it be covered in a future update? Does that make sense? By choosing one or the other, does the option not chosen, never happen?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Good update.

Was the teacher the reason Emily's orders were redacted?

Will give more feedback but im tired right now.

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
How can i make sure the patch is working? started a new game but mc calls the girl his bestfriend unless it's meant to be like that

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played this one in a long while (since like 3.5). So a sexual relationship with Iris is unavoidable? That's fucking weak. One of the best parts of this game was the relatable sibling relationship between MC and Iris, without needing to devolve into a sexual one. Every other girl is avoidable and can be rejected in realistic way. I don't understand why Iris is mandatory. I don't buy that it's needed for the story.
Don't get me wrong I still like the game, but forced sexual relationships always put a damper on it.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I really don't like the MC-Alice dynamic, first thing she does is knock out the MC and everyone around thinks it's normal?

Iris actually thinks it's funny and only Anna has slight concern because MC doen't wake up?

So now in one scene it's established MC is a wimp, Alice is abusive person, everyone thinks it's ok, afterwards when MC wakes up from being ko-ed and he doesn't mind ...????

p.s. My mum allways told me to add something positive with criticism, so : the rest of this VN is GOLD!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes