bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh, i was assuming it was a choice to mention that anal was a turnoff but Ah, i see, went threw previous saves. Just click on the "Stop Here." Eh, yeah I dislike that scene. I always want to have sex with the sister, she is really the primary character i am playing this game for.
True man of culture would like all sole mc sex with sister :p (unless it is sister fucking MC... and not in the good way)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Syko134

How I know there is a update: you either like or reply to previous comments I have made XD

This time I was like "sweet new upda... wait where is it?" *2 hours later* jump back on to check updates "Sweet there it is."

• Haha
Reactions: Syko134

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, when you fixed the saves to load at a point close to where I may have left off, I put this game back on my list. Sadly, due to rules, it had to be on the bottom. Several updates later, it finally worked it way back to the front row of my list, so been playing upon it the last couple of days. With this update, decided to see if the save files from the last update would load, or if I would have to go back to the last bookmarked spot by the Dev. Well, loaded just fine this time. Very pleased to see that. So, I can continue on with no problem. Thank you.

• Red Heart

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
A bit too late for that now
Why are you making so many choices for short interactions on school days why not let us see all these scenes?

I don't know if it is a problem with the code or if it needs a specific choice before but I can't unlock the Claire scene on page 4 of the gallery, I know it should be a choice between Lucy, Dr. Hadley, or Claire but the option Claire doesn't show up for me but why do we have to choose between 2 sex scenes in a fucking harem game?
It's not even the first time we have to choose, there is the Chloe or Iris choice, the first sleepover when we have to choose between Iris, Claire, and Tiffany and I think there are even more situations like that, I play harem game to avoid this and yet in the game, there are multiple situations where I have to choose between girls why?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Why are you making so many choices for short interactions on school days why not let us see all these scenes?

I don't know if it is a problem with the code or if it needs a specific choice before but I can't unlock the Claire scene on page 4 of the gallery, I know it should be a choice between Lucy, Dr. Hadley, or Claire but the option Claire doesn't show up for me but why do we have to choose between 2 sex scenes in a fucking harem game?
It's not even the first time we have to choose, there is the Chloe or Iris choice, the first sleepover when we have to choose between Iris, Claire, and Tiffany and I think there are even more situations like that, I play harem game to avoid this and yet in the game, there are multiple situations where I have to choose between girls why?
hqdefault.jpg
It's nice when choices matter so just seeing every possible scenario would make it a run of the mill visual novel. Not that hard just to hit save at the choice menu and play out the other options. While a harem run is a thing it matters which girl you payed the most attention to. Someone would likely post a gallery save if all you were interested in are the scenes.

More effort goes into making a story the player cares about then the hold skip until credits.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gonna be honest... didnt really expect the super natural element, but isnt bad by any means for me lol. i thought it was gonna be alot of girl drama BUT threw me 50 feet off my expectation when you learn about DNA stuff lol

Vastias

Mar 11, 2019
I downloaded the game, but the text always rollback automatically. Tried other recent games, but this only occurs here. Anyway i could at least disable rollback to play it or any other solution i can try?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I liked the update, even if it was short. I thought it was really wholesome and it answered a few questions I had about the story.

I did find an error, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
One of my favorite game. I really appreciate the relationship between the MC and Iris.

I also appreciate that the developer didn't take a lot of time to make things interesting with her. The transition from brother/sister to lovers might seem quick at first, but everything was very well prepared before, so when they admit their feelings for each other, it wasn’t strange for me. Very good works (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134 and Glado

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love this game! Its really becoming one of my favorites I look forward to with every update. Was happy for the Lucy/MC/Iris 3some and MC/Iris relationship reveal, still hoping there are still plans to let everyone else know about Iris and the MC together and various reactions to that and what if any fallout that causes.

Still interested to know what Lucas's secret is and had a question about Alice since she was introduced. Was she just a friend of the MC, but they were never together or dated correct? Was wondering if she also had feelings for him or if she just sees him like a sister....wait, ok, poor choice of words....maybe former best friend, but nothing romantic?? Any plans to eventually have the option to bring Ava and Isabella into the harem or are they just staying in their current roles being close to the MC without things getting romantic/sexual?

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes