molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1.5 was released on patreon yesterday, which you couldve found out yourself by,.... Checking the patreon.
Do you really have to have a smart ass attitude answer to someone? If you don't want to answer than don't start with remarks to try to start flaming! First of all many people can't find shit on Patreon because the majority of developers even leave progress to members only! So a lot of users don't even bother to visit Patreon for this very damn reason. Second this is a forum for game discussion so asking if anyone knows update is not off topic! Third there is many that won't ever visit Patreon due to the bad reputation it has for: canceling users projects, developers canceling after getting tons of money, as a couple of examples!

So if you are not going to say when next release will be out than please don't answer at all as it is more civil. If you don't want to read his posts just skip and ignore.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Do you really have to have a smart ass attitude answer to someone? If you don't want to answer than don't start with remarks to try to start flaming! First of all many people can't find shit on Patreon because the majority of developers even leave progress to members only! So a lot of users don't even bother to visit Patreon for this very damn reason. Second this is a forum for game discussion so asking if anyone knows update is not off topic! Third there is many that won't ever visit Patreon due to the bad reputation it has for: canceling users projects, developers canceling after getting tons of money, as a couple of examples!

So if you are not going to say when next release will be out than please don't answer at all as it is more civil. If you don't want to read his posts just skip and ignore.
Holy hell, alright i am horribly sorry for trying to get somebody who potentionally has a trauma regarding patreon to click on a link and scroll a few centimeters. Furthermore i will stop educating people on the search funktion or anything else that would help them find things on their own. Let the fucking forum drown in "full save?" And "update when?"

Reactions: JonathanOldershaw

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-01-30-14-39-33-Render.png

Progress Report: v1.6

Greetings!

Yet again in classic me fashion, I'm late in posting this update too. I guess that's impressive consistency in a way?

Anyway, about the update:
I'm working on it. I'd say current progress is around 30%. I would still like to get it done by Feb 23rd, and there's a pretty high chance that I will.
I was able to use some of the content I had to cut from from 1.5, but most of it will require a do-over, so uhh... there's that.

But still, things are looking good! I've got a good feeling about this! (Watch as this ages like fine milk yet again.)

Anyway, I won't take too much of your time. Like I said, things are going great, and I hope they continue to.

Thanks for reading! See ya!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...can't menber if this leaked or not......
v1.5 is now available!

Hey! Sorry I'm late!
Some scenes just didn't end up the way I wanted them to, despite multiple attempts, so I had to cut em from this version. I'll try again in the next one.

Spectacular start after all that big talk, eh?
I'll still try my best to be on time for future updates though. So uhh... let's see how that goes.

I tried to address a few issues from the previous versions here, like:
Confusing jumps between timelines: No more of that now. I'll fix the mess from the previous versions in a future update as well.
Forced Nicole/Emily route switch: That was an oversight. People on the punish route were forced to go on the date route. It's been fixed now, sorry about that!
Extra Edgy MC: I'll be honest, while I did plan for him to go through that phase, I did also end up projecting some of my issues through him. This is more of an acknowledgement, than it is an addressal, though. I can't just do a sudden 180, but It'll get better now, in the upcoming versions. No more projection.
Path Splits: Until now, the story has been more or less linear, with only surface-level path splits based on player choice. That changes now. The story will start to branch out, and player choices will matter more. I'd recommend saving before any choices you're unsure about.
These are the ones I remember off the top of my head.
That being said, the update is still somewhat short. I had planned on making it much longer, but a lot of stuff was cut out. It'll all be in the next one, though.
Also, thanks to everything falling apart, the build is once again, untested. I'll put out a hotfix in a couple days, if any bugs are found. Sorry!
Anyway, here it is.

CHANGELOG:
-> 400+ new images
-> 0 new animations (No lewd scenes this time. Sorry!)
DOWNLOAD LINKS:

: Replaces P1
: Installs separately
: PC & Mac only

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Not a complaint more of an observation but this release was short as hell, or I read extremely fast because felt like that didn't take up to 10 minutes to get through. That said considering the next update is slated for sometime in Late February I'm not really annoyed about it just hope the net release is longer.

I just want the story to move forward so we can get through this extra angsty phase, while I understand how his friends feel considering the circumstance, it still seriously pisses me off how difficult, stupid, and overly annoying most of them are considering the situation, they literally act like they are the only people who have to deal with stuff and it pisses me the fuck off. He is the one who has to engage in untold horrors and wanton murder so he can become strong enough to protect them while they are none the wiser and all they legit have to do is wait for shit to be over.
They are making his suffering significantly worse with their constant teen drama BS and are actively endangering themselves with their stupidity. The fact that every time they do shit like this he has to deal with it or they just might get killed for their foolishness and yet he has to bear the brunt of the situation and their excessively volatile emotions makes the entire thing even worse, If they trusted him in any meaningful degree and understood even a fraction of the stakes they would realize that he has to have his reasons, people don't just wake up in the morning and act like a bastard unprovoked to people they legit FOUGHT to protect.
It's even more annoying when you realize he tells them this shit constantly while pushing them away, if they stopped being so self-absorbed and payed any attention to the shit he is saying and doing they would realize that he still cares about them just that he can't show it.
Okay Rant OVER

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2393536

Overview:
You and your sister are moving to Paradise City for higher education. Both you and your sister are super excited when you finally move out together. The school is great, the people are friendly (and the girls are hot!) and everything seemed to be going well, until you discover something at school that changed your life forever!
*Please read Dev Notes before downloading*

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Syko134 - - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part 1 v1.0.0 Public

Patches: *

Extras: FAN SIGS -
Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1541483 View attachment 1541485 View attachment 1541486 View attachment 1541488 View attachment 1541490 View attachment 1541491 View attachment 1541492 View attachment 1541493 View attachment 1541495 View attachment 1541496 View attachment 1541498 View attachment 1541499 View attachment 1541501 View attachment 1541502 View attachment 1541503 View attachment 1541504 View attachment 1541506 View attachment 1541508 View attachment 1541510 View attachment 1541513 View attachment 1541514 View attachment 1541516 View attachment 1541518 View attachment 1541520 View attachment 1541523 View attachment 1541524 View attachment 1541527
Hey Syko134, buddy, long time no chat. I'm so glad you are still working on this game. My last save was Feb., last year. Wow, where does the time go? Anyway, I'm starting over from Part 1, because I don't have much of a memory, lol.
I do know that you plan to take the sibs down a darker path and I love it. Food for thought, I would love to see the sibs sleeping together in the same bed, each night, like a regular couple. If there is a Mom and Dad, if they visit, the kids reveal their love to the parents and the parents finally accept their bonding. Maybe, even the parents get involved too. Anyway, the sibs find a clergy who will marry them and Sister eventually gets pregnant and they start having kids of their own.
Even married they are open to sharing, knowing that with others, it's just sex, the love/heart only belongs to each other and family. So, you can still corrupt them as you wish and I love. They just do it as a committed couple (sort of).
It is your world, and you are the God of this world, so you can make anything happen in this world. It is all fantasy, nothing is real and has nothing to do with the real world.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Hey Syko134, buddy, long time no chat. I'm so glad you are still working on this game. My last save was Feb., last year. Wow, where does the time go? Anyway, I'm starting over from Part 1, because I don't have much of a memory, lol.
I do know that you plan to take the sibs down a darker path and I love it. Food for thought, I would love to see the sibs sleeping together in the same bed, each night, like a regular couple. If there is a Mom and Dad, if they visit, the kids reveal their love to the parents and the parents finally accept their bonding. Maybe, even the parents get involved too. Anyway, the sibs find a clergy who will marry them and Sister eventually gets pregnant and they start having kids of their own.
Even married they are open to sharing, knowing that with others, it's just sex, the love/heart only belongs to each other and family. So, you can still corrupt them as you wish and I love. They just do it as a committed couple (sort of).
It is your world, and you are the God of this world, so you can make anything happen in this world. It is all fantasy, nothing is real and has nothing to do with the real world.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Boring, dev says he toned down the "dark path", but MC is still the same shit.
Stop beating with the same thing over and over again and finish that shitty arc, nobody really cares about MC's father, Chimera is way more interesting as a villain than him anyway

Jul 20, 2020
The story really went off the wall with the whole superpower/genetic/father/chimera thing... and the current update just seems to be prolonging the story by kind of going in circles with the same thing being said over and over. With all the humor gone it's just not as much of a fun read, and the MC just becomes a giant douche whether we like it or not.

Edit: I should add that overall I still love this VN, and I'm in it for the long haul till the end, I just think the current plot line could be a bit better if approached differently. But it's the dev's story, not mine and it's only my opinion. I'm here for the ride.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The story really went off the wall with the whole superpower/genetic/father/chimera thing... and the current update just seems to be prolonging the story by kind of going in circles with the same thing being said over and over. With all the humor gone it's just not as much of a fun read, and the MC just becomes a giant douche whether we like it or not.

Edit: I should add that overall I still love this VN, and I'm in it for the long haul till the end, I just think the current plot line could be a bit better if approached differently. But it's the dev's story, not mine and it's only my opinion. I'm here for the ride.
I miss the fun I have when playing Part 1, ever since part 2 the story is basically a combination of unnecessary anger and sadness and the progression is at a snail's pace.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes