SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I will say, that the constant timeline jumps from past/present do certainly fuck with the order of things while being hard to keep track of everything. That said, MC does need some more personality and backbone to them. Just going along with whats expected of them, trying to play off the tough guy while naturally inside dying. Not to mention hardly any real options or choices this season (yes, I'm calling a season and not part 2). It is certainly all interesting and such, but definately could use some cleaning up in spots.

Jan 16, 2019
How? I mean does she just grow a dick? Or does she become an actual male? I gotta know, cause I haven't played this game since the end of Part 1.
half joking. Its from Wandering Witch. short haired girls not considered as Female in this anime. considered as death xD
when they lost their hair. they lost their feminity .

Jan 16, 2019
How the fuck did that happen?
i mean .she is still same .but lost her feminity .and become boyish.
theni remember that short haired girls cannot be considered as female enough in Wandering Witch .i was half joking xD i see her as male now tho .so im really sad. short hair girls are same as mens for me .

Jul 31, 2021
i mean .she is still same .but lost her feminity .and become boyish.
theni remember that short haired girls cannot be considered as female enough in Wandering Witch .i was half joking xD i see her as male now tho .so im really sad. short hair girls are same as mens for me .
Ah, you're one of those types. Lovely.

Reactions: 12345431
Jul 31, 2021
i hate short haired girls .not all of them but more like girls who cuts their hair. i cant even take this disgusting action even in games . so im skipping scene with chloe everytime .its possible to ignore her events ?
You can avoid her path mate. Not sure you can avoid her in some scenes though.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Trouble in Paradise [v1.4 Part 2] [Syko134] - Original Size: 1,08gb

Download PC (436mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertexin

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
It's hard,it's so fucking hard to play with this MC. Man i don't even know what to say.
He try to act tough but fails easily. Please Let the Chimora or whatever the fuck he is... Let him kill the MC please.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1702668799988.png

I'm back!

How are you? Fine, thank you.

Seriously, though. How have you guys been?
I've been feeling a lot better lately.
Things have started to fall back into place, and I'd like to believe that I'm healing further with every passing day.

Words cannot express how grateful I am to every single one of you who stuck around. Seriously, Thank you so much for being here. You're the best.
With that said, I think I'm ready to return to work.
Starting tomorrow, I will begin working on Trouble in Paradise once again.
If things go well, I'll have an update ready next month.
I hope to see you all then.
It's good to be back. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on what's to come. Hopefully, 2024 will be a better year for all of you guys, and for me.
I'll see you guys soon with an update.
Take care, and happy holidays!

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
With that said, I think I'm ready to return to work.
Starting tomorrow, I will begin working on Trouble in Paradise once again.
If things go well, I'll have an update ready next month.
It's been only a few weeks since he announced mental problems, no? I'll bet 5 lulz he's gonna take time off again soon, there's definitely a pattern with some devs. Wish him all the best but I don't think it's healthy to throw yourself at these projects when you ought to work on yourself.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-01-03-02-53-15-Render.jpg

Happy New Year! [2024 Release Schedule]

Greetings!
I hope this year treats you all well. I'm happy to say that it has started off well for me.
It's been a little over 2 weeks since I got back to work on TiP, and I've made significant progress. Things are going well. I've changed a few things about my workflow, and I think they're gonna be helpful in the long run.
I've also decided to make a release schedule for the whole year. I'm being realistic and generous with the time I'm giving myself for each update, in hopes to release them on time. So, instead of an update each month, I'm aiming for 9 major updates this year.
I know the number isn't as high as what we had when TiP P1 was going well, but after disaster that was last year, I think it's a good starting point. I mean, I was able to put out 4 updates in the entirety of 2023. Can you believe that? Four!
Considering that, I know a jump from 4 to 9 also sounds like a bit of a stretch, but I think I can make it.
And since I already have a plan, I figured, why not post it here? It'll either give me the push I need to meet those deadlines, or if I fail to, it'll give y'all something to laugh at.
So, here's the release schedule for 2024:
January 19th: v1.5
February 23rd: v1.6
March 29th: v1.7, Break Begins
April: Break
May 1st: End of break
June 7th: v1.8
July 12th: v1.9
August 16th: v1.10
September 20th: v1.11
October 25th: v1.12, Break Begins
November 30th: Break Ends
December 31st: v1.13

I'm also hoping to wrap up the main story somewhere around v1.12., if not earlier. The consequent updates after that will have individual character endings.

I would also like to be more open with you guys. The complete radio silence between updates has to go.
So, I've set my reminders. I'll make posts going over my progress and plans every 10 days, starting January 10th.
I'll also try and be more active on Discord. So if you're on the server, come say Hi! (I'll probably respond 8-ish hours after this post goes live though. It's pretty late here.)

This post ended up being much longer than I expected, so uhh... thank you for making it this far. I won't take any more of your time.
Cheers, and have a great year ahead!

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes