|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Don't get me wrong i think this game is good but would have been better if the MC have a little personality. He is boring, he accepts pretty much everything others say.His ex was blackmailing him and he got scared shitless that he started to obey her and he didn’t even have any anger in him...like she used him before,she is using him now..bro grow some balls would ya! Then after he tells nicole about his dreams he thank nicole for no reason and nicole tell him to avoid her..bro i would just tell her to stay the fuck away from me..
And speaking of Lis..except Iris,anna and violet pretty much everyone is unlikeable for me.
Nonetheless, good game.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Don't get me wrong i think this game is good but would have been better if the MC have a little personality. He is boring, he accepts pretty much everything others say.His ex was blackmailing him and he got scared shitless that he started to obey her and he didn’t even have any anger in him...like she used him before,she is using him now..bro grow some balls would ya! Then after he tells nicole about his dreams he thank nicole for no reason and nicole tell him to avoid her..bro i would just tell her to stay the fuck away from me..
And speaking of Lis..except Iris,anna and violet pretty much everyone is unlikeable for me.
Nonetheless, good game.
Yeah, start playing Chapter 2 and you're gonna wish your boring MC back. :KEK:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Yeah, start playing Chapter 2 and you're gonna wish your boring MC back. :KEK:
I mean no offence to dev..i'm sure he is doing a great job.But for me this type of MC is no no.
But if you say he become mature i'll give it a try.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I mean no offence to dev..i'm sure he is doing a great job.But for me this type of MC is no no.
But if you say he become mature i'll give it a try.
Nope he's not gonna become mature. It was a dig at the dramatic change in Chapter 2.

Think like the most edgy Sasuke/Naruto fan fiction a 13 year old could come up with and then some. That's how MC is from then on, it has gotten so bad that I actually avoid playing the game until he's back to his usual old boring self lmao

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Nope he's not gonna become mature. It was a dig at the dramatic change in Chapter 2.

Think like the most edgy Sasuke/Naruto fan fiction a 13 year old could come up with and then some. That's how MC is from then on, it has gotten so bad that I actually avoid playing the game until he's back to his usual old boring self lmao
MC is thanking a girl just because she's talking to with him.Total simp.

Last edited:

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Right? You go from treating them like trash, which indeed they are, to being all 'meh all that stuff you two did is fine no biggie'. Kinda weird I thought.
I mean i just started the game..I think that girl Nicole deserve to be treated like a trash..

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
dunno man I've read it more like a playful "oh gee thank you for being normal for once" and not a genuine appreciation of being accepted by a girl but maybe that's just me :HideThePain:
It's so hard for me to like any of these Li..
They are annoying af..

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
(Copied from Syko's Patreon)

Hey!

How have you guys been?

I... haven't been well.

I mean, I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise, considering how rarely I've been showing up here.

I've been rather vague about the situation until now, but... here it is.

I was in a relationship, and around February this year, things took a nasty turn, which led to a break-up around May.
I picked up some shitty habits to deal with the pain, and when I thought things were getting better, they were actually getting much worse.

In the last couple of months, I've been distancing myself from those habits, and seeking professional help.

It hasn't been easy, and I still feel like shit, but... I think I'm getting better for real this time.

I would like to continue on this path and heal in a healthy way, but unfortunately, that means I'll have to distance myself from Trouble in Paradise for a few months. I'm badly burnt out, and pushing myself to put out updates has been taking a toll on me.

Sooo... that brings us here. As of today, Trouble in Paradise is on hold.

If everything goes well, I will try to return to development around December.

All billing cycles will be paused until I return, but the page will be up in case you guys need access to any downloads.

I'll try my best to keep you guys posted regarding my situation.

Rest assured, this isn't goodbye. I will be back.

Until then, please take care.

See ya next time!

-----------------------

On a different note, 1.4 is up on Patreon for subscribers.

Jul 31, 2021
That explains why the game has suddenly turned out the way it did in part 2. Jokes aside I wish him the best with whatever. Don't think I'll pick this up anytime soon again so this current status on the dev doesn't really bum me out, honestly gave up on the game with it's latest direction a bit ago anyway. Cheers.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
That explains why the game has suddenly turned out the way it did in part 2. Jokes aside I wish him the best with whatever. Don't think I'll pick this up anytime soon again so this current status on the dev doesn't really bum me out, honestly gave up on the game with it's latest direction a bit ago anyway. Cheers.
I feel the same way. Wish the dev all the best though, sometimes life just sucks, we all have our sufferings.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
v1.4 is now available!

Greetings!
It's been a while! ...again.
I haven't exactly been doing so well lately. I'll write another post right after this one, going over that, and plans for the future.
But uhh... yeah. The update is here!
CHANGELOG:
-> 440+ new images
-> 18 new animations

DOWNLOAD LINKS

: Replaces TiP P1
: Installs alongside TiP P1
: PC & Mac only, merge contents with the game folder of the previous version
..can't menber if it was posted already.....

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Nonetheless, good game.
who's this'ex' bte? I forgot

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes