bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
I just got do withthe 1.2 playthrough. Is it just me or is it very confussing and disjointed. Like we leave then we comeback but we aren't really back because then out of no where we are in the hotel again but then we are back in town but we aren't then were in town at a different time. The characters we left behind are very depressed but then 10 scenes later its as if we have only been gone a couple weeks and are still doing okay. Would it be possible to pick a time line and stay with it?

Jun 25, 2019
Hi. I just reached the part where you have to choose Claire's backstory. Is there any significant change to the story if I choose the non-blackmail path? I don't want her to get blackmailed, but I'd rather not miss any part of the story.

Jul 31, 2021
Hi. I just reached the part where you have to choose Claire's backstory. Is there any significant change to the story if I choose the non-blackmail path? I don't want her to get blackmailed, but I'd rather not miss any part of the story.
From what I could recall (anyone else can correct me if I'm wrong) the blackmail path is divided into either some of her pictures and private info get leaked or there's an implied background that she was blackmailed into having sex with two guys who found her out.

So if you're not a fan of the fact that she was spit-roasted then choose the option that doesn't imply or show it. Although if I'm not mistaken the game gives you a warning saying which background would be which, so maybe you missed that.

Anything outside of that doesn't really change much of her story from when I used to play. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: desolate sharidan
Jun 25, 2019
From what I could recall (anyone else can correct me if I'm wrong) the blackmail path is divided into either some of her pictures and private info get leaked or there's an implied background that she was blackmailed into having sex with two guys who found her out.

So if you're not a fan of the fact that she was spit-roasted then choose the option that doesn't imply or show it. Although if I'm not mistaken the game gives you a warning saying which background would be which, so maybe you missed that.

Anything outside of that doesn't really change much of her story from when I used to play. Cheers.
First of all, thanks for your reply.

I'm aware of both options and what they entail, it's what comes after I'm uncertain of.

When you find out Claire was the crystal camgirl you get two options;
1: She gets blackmailed, gangbanged, and has her private info leaked.
2: She gets blackmailed, refuses the sexual favours, and has her private info leaked

I want to pick the second option, because the first one just seems to be there to fill the NTR fetish, which doesn't really make any sense because this isn't a NTR game. So, what I'm wondering about is if picking the NTR path will greatly alter her storyline since it would obviously give her a lot of emotional baggage and self-esteem issues which might be a key aspect of her story.

If not, the author should just delete that path in my opinion.

P.S: It might not be NTR in technical terms, but it still feels like NTR to me.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2023-07-14-18-21-01-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-07-28-15-51-52-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-06-26-13-44-22-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-07-27-13-39-17-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-07-20-17-09-29-Render.png

Progress Report #2: v1.3
Boy, am I glad I didn't announce any dates last time.
Greetings, everyone.
It's me again, Syko: The Delayer of Updates.
I'm really sorry. I didn't make it in time yet again. Trust me, I tried really hard.
Even today, I tried to do everything and put it out before the day ends, but...
It's nearly 3am again, and I pulled an all-nighter last night too, so my brain is at it's limit.
I'm in the final stages though. It won't take long now.
I swear I'll be done very soon, and it'll be out in no time. Pinky promise.
Please wait just a little longer. I won't disappoint this time!
Thank you for your patience! And I'm really, really, really, REALLY sorry for delaying it yet again!
See ya soon!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 2823206

View attachment 2823212

View attachment 2823242

View attachment 2823258

View attachment 2823262

Progress Report #2: v1.3
Boy, am I glad I didn't announce any dates last time.
Greetings, everyone.
It's me again, Syko: The Delayer of Updates.
I'm really sorry. I didn't make it in time yet again. Trust me, I tried really hard.
Even today, I tried to do everything and put it out before the day ends, but...
It's nearly 3am again, and I pulled an all-nighter last night too, so my brain is at it's limit.
I'm in the final stages though. It won't take long now.
I swear I'll be done very soon, and it'll be out in no time. Pinky promise.
Please wait just a little longer. I won't disappoint this time!
Thank you for your patience! And I'm really, really, really, REALLY sorry for delaying it yet again!
See ya soon!
Hey rudy this game looks interesting can you tell me
Can we choose our love interest or do you have to bang them all?

Reactions: rudy007

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

v1.3 is now available!
Finally, it's done!
Once again, apologies for the repeated delays. One day, these will end.

Changelog:
->520+ Images
->55+ Animations

Download Links:

- installs as a separate app, doesn't replace part 1
- replaces part 1
- Merge folder inside the archive with the v1.1 game folder

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Haven't played for couple updates, anything good going on yet? Or are we still stuck on all that drama bs?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I feel like I'm just not going to be able to send Emily and/or Nicole to the lower labs at this point. I don't like this forced forgiveness shit.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Personally I like this update and always liked the game in general. It depend on what kind of story you enjoy in the end.
It's neither over the top dark nor always happy and I enjoy that.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes