CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Syko134, I love your plan to take this story even further down the darker rabbit hole. I am curious, if the futa content, is the MC going to have sex with the futa? Giving and receiving?
That would be awesome. Also, please more incest with Mom and Sis. Going out on dates, making out in public, and having sex in public places. Have Sis and Mom ride the bus/train and get groped and molested various times and they start to love the attention.
Have a repair or delivery man come to the house and get seduced by Mom or Sis, or both. Have Mom and Sis get into incest with each other. Just food for thought, my friend.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
do I need to download both parts or just the one
The full story is broken into 2 parts (so far) - so if you have never played the game, you will need to download Part One, play that, and then if still interested download Part Two.

Dev stopped doing game in 1 part due to size - game had reached the limit allowable on Android... so they either had to drop Android support or split the game into multiple parts.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
not a big fan of switching arbitrarily between present and future scenes in Pt.2 especially since the story "takes a dark turn" which makes the unnecessary drama more confusing AND irritating to read since you would be always on alert about it. I dunno how Syko plans out the future story, but making Iris more and more miserable with each update seems to become one of his kinky desires (let alone pregger Iris, seriously, wtf dude?)

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Syko134, I love your plan to take this story even further down the darker rabbit hole. I am curious, if the futa content, is the MC going to have sex with the futa? Giving and receiving?
That would be awesome. Also, please more incest with Mom and Sis. Going out on dates, making out in public, and having sex in public places. Have Sis and Mom ride the bus/train and get groped and molested various times and they start to love the attention.
Have a repair or delivery man come to the house and get seduced by Mom or Sis, or both. Have Mom and Sis get into incest with each other. Just food for thought, my friend.
Why are you guys like this :FacePalm:

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Incest patch not working for part 1. I tried redownloading it and uninstalling both the patch and game. Anyone got a solution for it?

Jul 31, 2021
Not wanting to revive the discussion, but MMF boils down to the past? Or will there be new events like this?
As it was in the past, before the LI in question related to the MC, I don't see it as NTR, and even if it was, I don't care. But I understand that although the NTR Tag exists a clear definition, many people interpret it from their own point of view.
When you find out Claire was the crystal camgirl you get two options;
1: She gets blackmailed, gangbanged, and has her private info leaked.
2: She gets blackmailed, refuses the sexual favours, and has her private info leaked.
I don't think there's going to be any other MMF scenes in the foreseeable future so you won't have to worry about more content like that outside of that one instance. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: V&M

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
First option: finished the part one, save it where the developer wanted me to save, import it to part two.

Result: The save file is incompatible.

Second option: Play straight to the part two

Result: Incest Patch doesn't fucking work.

Now i am running out of options. Fucking hell

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I feel like I'm just not going to be able to send Emily and/or Nicole to the lower labs at this point. I don't like this forced forgiveness shit.
Right? You go from treating them like trash, which indeed they are, to being all 'meh all that stuff you two did is fine no biggie'. Kinda weird I thought.

Reactions: ryansFLYIN
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes