UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
I believe someone posted some saves all the way back on page 8. Didn't check them out though, so don't know if it's the full gallery.

As for next update, it will be done when it's done. Considering my usual pace I think it'll release in summer, can't really be more specific than that.
THis game is pretty good and i really enjoy it so ill keep an eye for it. Is there any possible pregnant scene later in the game as a possible ending either way ill enjoy this game so keep up the good work ill keep a look out for this one

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
THis game is pretty good and i really enjoy it so ill keep an eye for it. Is there any possible pregnant scene later in the game as a possible ending either way ill enjoy this game so keep up the good work ill keep a look out for this one
Cheers, glad you're enjoying the game!

I am planning on having optional pregnancies at the end. Not sure on the details or anything, I'll figure it out once I get there. But it's most likely going to show up in one or more of the possible endings.

pester

May 22, 2017

Hi there!
Another week, another update. Scene three here is the grand debut of Jarlina. Well, it's not that grand, that's not really how I do stuff, but it's a debut at least. At least her tits are grand, so that's gotta count for something.
I wasn't quite as productive this week as I would've liked. Partially due to some trouble sleeping, partially due to having my routines messed up by the test last week. I'm very much a creature of habit, and once those habits are disrupted I need a little time to get back in the groove. That said, scene three is mostly finished, and I'll be starting number four next week.
Scene four is when I think this episode really starts taking off. Really, the first three scenes are pretty much setup for the fourth scene to work, and making the setup is never as fun as the payoff. Then again, scene four is also a setup for the final scene, so, uh, I don't know where I was going with this. Distraction pic!
Yeah, Saranhil, you tell her!
At some point I'll need to introduce the Ruru to the Empress, but I haven't figured out how to make that happen. It probably should happen fairly soon too. Ah, well, I'll put figuring that out on the to-do list. No point thinking about it now, I have an episode to make already.
I do like these rooms with just a few fiery light sources, they're nice and atmospheric. It's so much easier to play around with lighting in smaller tight rooms compared to large outdoorsy areas. Just another reason staying indoors is superior to going out and touching grass. I mean, hell, it's almost 0°C outside. I'll freeze my fingers of if I start stroking some grass, it's got fucking frost on it.
Once summer hits, then we can talk.
And on that note, I've run out of things to say.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you have a sunny week!

this weeks update

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
awesome game. Interesting too as it's tagged NTR here and technically it is but Ruru is the much more compelling character and acts as just as much a protagonist as the MC who is the players source of agency and important narratively, but is really kind of passive. It presents an interesting dynamic that i think could appeal to some who may not normally be interested in NTR games

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
awesome game. Interesting too as it's tagged NTR here and technically it is but Ruru is the much more compelling character and acts as just as much a protagonist as the MC who is the players source of agency and important narratively, but is really kind of passive. It presents an interesting dynamic that i think could appeal to some who may not normally be interested in NTR games
When I set out to make this game, one thing that I wanted was to make the NTR feel believable. Not realistic mind you, just believable. What made sense in my mind was a bull (Ruru) with a strong character, and an MC with a much weaker one. That still makes sense to me.
In the process I think I accidentally made Ruru a better character than I thought I could, which is great. I also made the MC even wimpier and passive than I meant to, which is more of a neutral I suppose. The end result being, well, exactly what you describe.

In the end I think it works pretty well, and most people who play the game seem to agree, which I'm very happy about. Though I have to admit that at this point, Ruru kind of writes herself, and I'm just along for the ride.

failking00

Nov 19, 2017
Does Ruru Truly serve The Mc?

Like at the end When all the Woman are on her cock and the Mc wants some Dwarf pussy, Dwussy, will she let him?

Or what's the plan there?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

Like at the end When all the Woman are on her cock and the Mc wants some Dwarf pussy, Dwussy, will she let him?

Her whole thing seems to be taking the women so they won't be with the MC so i doubt she'd let them be with him. As far as does she serve him, she seems to have an irrational affinity for the MC and her indignation on his behalf seems sincere as does her desire to have him just for herself. So i think she is earnestly serving him; it's ultimately what "having" him means that is unclear. It could be genuine affection or it could be something a lot more sinister and twisted or something in between

Reactions: Alandir

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022

One though I had was when she has sex with the MC she mentions how much magic power he has after the deed is done, one could assume she wants that power for herself and by having sex she is getting some of power that he releases along side cum, hell it might even help her stay summoned in the world setting so she can keep taking other girls which she loves doing.
Again just a theory

pester

May 22, 2017

Hi and hello!
Scene 3 is rendered and in the game. Neat! I've begun on scene 4 as well, which I delayed a little since I wanted to get a couple of characters into proper workout fits. Zavnessos was working out in her regular outfit before and we simply can not have that any longer. For aesthetic reasons.
Whatever, I'm sure I'll remember to show them off next update. Because I never forget anything. And I also never lie. I'm cool like that. Wait, is it cool not to lie? I feel like most people that win popularity contests are avid liars. I'm of course talking about politicians. Although, I suppose politicians are rarely referred to as cool. This requires further thought.
I also did a little refurbishing and relighting of the courtyard. Now there are fewer light sources, which means I get better performance, which of course needed balancing to make sure things still look good.
... Do I overuse the finger in the air gesture? Eh, it's fine. No one will even think about it unless I mention it, which I definitely never will.
I think it's one of those things you can get away with as long as people's general impression of the game is positive. I remember seeing people extremely upset about the last season of Game of Thrones, and one thing that stood out to me was the absolute outrage about some coffee cups left in the back of a shot (or maybe several, I don't actually know).
I'm convinced that if people hadn't been so mad at the show, those posts would've been more along the lines of 'haha look at this little goof, what a silly little accident'. Instead it turned into something like 'this is irrefutable proof that no one involved in this show gave a single shit about it'.
Basically, what I'm saying is that people will overlook faults of something they like, but absolutely tear apart what they don't like. Especially something they once loved. I'm not claiming to be above this, of course (may you rot in hell, Mass Effect 3). Rather it seems to be some natural instinct that we all have. For what purpose I do not know.
I do know that I'm happy that I seem to be on the good side of that so far. I dread the day I might end up on the other side.
And on that extremely positive note, I shall end this week's musings.
Thank you very much for your support, and I hope your week will be so good that you can appreciate the little goofs life has to offer.

this weeks update

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
does it matter what choices i make besides getting lewd scenes ?
Choices will eventually matter for which ending you get, though the small choices are mostly there for flavor and aren't tracked. Also, I didn't track any choices at all for the first two episodes, so the first two scenes with Ruru won't change the outcome.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
the chances that at some point ruru will make the MC try out his big red staff? that would be interesting.
The idea is for the MC to remain oblivious to Ruru's big red staff until the end. But I am planning to have some optional futa on male action in one of the potential endings. That's going to be a while, however.

Reactions: yuri09991
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes