Reaperofgodz

Aug 6, 2017
Huh, that's odd.

Is it just the main menu or is it the entire game?

And do you have any issues with other Ren'Py games?

If it's for several Ren'Py games you could try updating the video drivers. There's also that you could try, here's the relevant part:
You my good sir are a hero....i always say not all hero's wear capes.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Would be nice if the MC could get some laid too to mitigate the NTR part. And some mc on futa if possible. Nice work, excelent game.
Personally there is enough games out there that do futa on male so I would rather this not happen or if it does not until closer towards the end. As soon you cross that boundary it just summons Futa on Male fans from the depths of their caves and will just keep requesting more and more and then complain when there is no more.

As for the NTR I could be wrong here but Ruru wants the MC's power and him in general to herself she will not let anyone else have sex with him and from it looks like she is also the same way about her harem, yes hers. Personally I have no issues with this and rather enjoy the idea. But time will tell if I am wrong or not.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You my good sir are a hero....i always say not all hero's wear capes.
Some of us wear maid outfits.
Would be nice if the MC could get some laid too to mitigate the NTR part. And some mc on futa if possible. Nice work, excelent game.
I have thought about the MC having sex with the other girls, not as a way to mitigate the NTR, but to enhance it. An interesting difference in perspective, I suppose.
If it happens it's most likely to be Ruru that initiates it, possibly as a way of showing the MC how much better she is.

And about the MC on Futa or vice versa, I want to keep the MC in the dark about Ruru's extra appliance for as long as possible, basically until the end. I am probably going to make variations in the endings where you can make it happen though, since I've seen it requested a few times.
Personally there is enough games out there that do futa on male so I would rather this not happen or if it does not until closer towards the end. As soon you cross that boundary it just summons Futa on Male fans from the depths of their caves and will just keep requesting more and more and then complain when there is no more.
Woah, that's a summoning incantation I'm scared to learn.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Fucking 10/10 man. The story, the wit, Ruru, the other girls, the progression of NTR with the Princess. Perfect. In all honesty, trying to find flaws is more difficult. I really enjoyed the silhouette thing you're doing with with their shadows on the wall during something ero. It's unique.
And of course, Ruru is already one of my most favourite AVN girls of all time.
I have thought about the MC having sex with the other girls, not as a way to mitigate the NTR, but to enhance it. An interesting difference in perspective, I suppose.
If it happens it's most likely to be Ruru that initiates it, possibly as a way of showing the MC how much better she is.
Love it. Ruru has to be onhand at all times. Her falling(?) for him and monopolising him is the core plotline after all.

screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 01-29-10 Kapwing — Create more content in less time.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited:

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Fucking 10/10 man. The story, the wit, Ruru, the other girls, the progression of NTR with the Princess. Perfect. In all honesty, trying to find flaws is more difficult. I really enjoyed the silhouette thing you're doing with with their shadows on the wall during something ero. It's unique.
And of course, Ruru is already one of my most favourite AVN girls of all time.
Aww, Ruru looks so cute with those hearts.

I'd say the shadowy outline behind a screen is a staple of the NTR genre. But, come to think of it, I guess other shadowy stuff is rare. I didn't realize their potential myself before working on this game, but I've come to embrace the shadows. So you'll definitely see more of them.

Anyway, thank you for the praise!

• Red Heart
Reactions: abgazil and Garen

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Played through all the episodes in one sitting, really enjoyed the game. As others have said the writing is great and the humour actually works. But for me personally what I enjoyed the most was how dominant Ruru was with the other girls.

I was worried the lighthearted tone in some scenes would also carry over to the corruption so was happily surprised to see Ruru isn't afraid of humiliating her soon-to-be harem or putting them in their place.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Played through all the episodes in one sitting, really enjoyed the game. As others have said the writing is great and the humour actually works. But for me personally what I enjoyed the most was how dominant Ruru was with the other girls.

I was worried the lighthearted tone in some scenes would also carry over to the corruption so was happily surprised to see Ruru isn't afraid of humiliating her soon-to-be harem or putting them in their place.
Thanks!

Tone is tricky. I credit some of the worse Marvel movies with teaching an entire generation of aspiring writers the importance of not undercutting scenes. Without learning that lesson I would definitely have been at risk of making the same mistake, ruining perfectly good scenes with groan-inducing jokes. I mean, I still do write groan-inducing jokes, but I try my best to put them somewhere they fit (in the MC's mouth).

Reactions: abgazil and int13

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017

And about the MC on Futa or vice versa, I want to keep the MC in the dark about Ruru's extra appliance for as long as possible, basically until the end. I am probably going to make variations in the endings where you can make it happen though, since I've seen it requested a few times.

I happen to love futa on male. However, you should make the game that fits your vision. Enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Lughx

Sep 24, 2023
anyone have full gallery and replays?
(and when will next upd come out?}

Last edited:

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
anyone have full gallery and replays?
(and when will next upd come out?}
I believe someone posted some saves all the way back on page 8. Didn't check them out though, so don't know if it's the full gallery.

As for next update, it will be done when it's done. Considering my usual pace I think it'll release in summer, can't really be more specific than that.

Reactions: abgazil and Cyphrus

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So is this ONLY NTR with no way to avoid?
Technically yes, its only ntr. But the mc is not much of a self insert and most scenes are arguably morer from the futas perspective. Hes more of a comic relief character. So it really depends on how much you need to self insert.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1067 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

pester

May 22, 2017

Grabbable braids from behind and grabbable horns from the front, eh? Allow me to quote Bob.
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain
Though Dylan was of course referring to the people who profiteer of off war and killing, so, uh, yeah. That's a bit different from us friendly gentle-perverts. I really just felt like dropping a Dylan quote, alright?
Now, the plan was to have a render or two to share from the first chapter. Instead I stayed up all night because I decided to update some nice shaders, freshly bought. Turns out they came with an update to the graphics mod, which in turn made my old settings look awful. So I've spent a lot of time just to update every character, and make my preferred preset look good again.
One day, one night, and one more day later I decided that the ultimate test was to remake the Main Menu, so here's a comparison.
Old:

New:

Yeah, Saranhil's and her mom's hair need a little tweaking still, I don't know why blonde hair is so difficult. Zav-zav's hair looks amazing though, so that's nice. Also, look at them super glowy Empress eyes.
Worth the time, money, and effort? I mean, maybe. At least people on brighter monitors won't get flashbanged by the main menu now, so that's a win.
Uh, did I mention that I finished the script? I guess that was implied. Anyway, yeah I did do that this week too.
Next poll for MC's mom will be up soon. I've started calling her Jarlina, which may or may not turn out to be her name. Am I going to make a poll for that? Maybe.
At least there's one upside to this, I may be able to fix my sleep schedule. And on that note.
Thank you so much for your support, and I wish you pleasant sleep in the coming week!
Good night!
Moments after posting this I realized it's not Saturday.
Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

Newest update patrons have been voting on how the MCs (Donkey) Mom looks they went with Demon with human white skin red hair and long forward horns.

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
sigh..... nope this is the worst blend of all the things I love, Sexy Demons (futa or otherwise), Harem(sort of anyway), fantasy, isekai,
but.... ntr and whats worst is I'd rather play the Futa Demon doing the ntr this is something like the third of forth game that has an MC getting cucked by a Futa that would make a much better game if we played as them instead, now I wont say this one is all bad the fact the demon still wants the MC is a plus the other games had the MC getting none or next to none so still may check this one out once complete if I remember it.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
sigh..... nope this is the worst blend of all the things I love, Sexy Demons (futa or otherwise), Harem(sort of anyway), fantasy, isekai,
but.... ntr and whats worst is I'd rather play the Futa Demon doing the ntr this is something like the third of forth game that has an MC getting cucked by a Futa that would make a much better game if we played as them instead, now I wont say this one is all bad the fact the demon still wants the MC is a plus the other games had the MC getting none or next to none so still may check this one out once complete if I remember it.
What other three or four games have a MC getting cucked by a futa? It's not exactly a common trope, so the fact you're insinuating that it's too common is strange to me.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
What other three or four games have a MC getting cucked by a futa? It's not exactly a common trope, so the fact you're insinuating that it's too common is strange to me.
the biggest one is "Futa Fantasy" but there are a couple others the names I dont remember

Ricmata

Jun 14, 2017

100% agreed.
I do not like NTR because usually the MC is just a loser that just have to accept it. But you did a way that the MC could gains some benefits too, make much more appealing than just being only deceaved.
Congrats for the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes