Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
This game doesnt have a discord group? anyways great update, tho I wish wed would also have gotten another scene between mc and Ruru. Still there was a ton of stuff there already!

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This is not a take on NTR I expected to see in a game, amusing setting will give this one a go.
I got the idea from The Keymaster, which features a futa LI that wants the MC for herself (and fucks other women). That's pretty much the only other game I know of that does something similar.
I recommend trying it out if you haven't already. It's less focused on the futa screwing other women, which is one of the reasons I decided to make my own game. With demon dongs and pointy ears!
This game doesnt have a discord group? anyways great update, tho I wish wed would also have gotten another scene between mc and Ruru. Still there was a ton of stuff there already!
I've been thinking about making a Discord but I've been putting it on hold. Largely because I barely use Discord myself, so my know-how is fairly limited.
Yeah, I agree the MC x Ruru relationship needs to keep building. I'm planning on having a proper scene for them next episode.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
wtf is win-win situation? the mc can't get laid because of his futa maid want only the mc love for him. so basically like yandere game bs. but the rival aren't killed but fuc**d
can't get laid? all he needs to do is fuck the futa maid. I mean she is a demon, she prolly can just get rid of the extra dick and call it a day

Coolz007

Aug 28, 2020
As in futa on male content? Or male on futa? Either way, such scenes would only be feasible towards the very end, since the MC is supposed to be unaware of her extra appendage until the ending, or close to it. I am going to give a maybe on that, and if so, it would only be in one of the endings. Presumably a variation with a submissive MC, or something along those lines.
COCK BLOCKED MEEE!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE TILL THE END??? Y DO U HAVE TO TEASE US THIS BAD?!!!
bookmarking it for now

all the very fucking best for the game!

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
wtf is win-win situation? the mc can't get laid because of his futa maid want only the mc love for him. so basically like yandere game bs. but the rival aren't killed but fuc**d
What do you expect from NTR a compelling plot character who are not retarded.

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
What do you expect from NTR a compelling plot character who are not retarded.
bro, i know what i expected from this ntr game. i only argue the opinion off win-win situation. like wtf in ntr game you have win-win situation? from any ntr game the mc is loser, not aware of surrounding, naive and horny

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
good game but....everything looks like this. help plz
View attachment 3459680
Huh, that's odd.

Is it just the main menu or is it the entire game?

And do you have any issues with other Ren'Py games?

If it's for several Ren'Py games you could try updating the video drivers. There's also that you could try, here's the relevant part:
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
I can put up with NTR, I can put up with futa but your MC is a total pussy and clearly bent as a three bob note. Why the hell would anyone want to play as that little prick ? Answer on a postcards delivered to not here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can put up with NTR, I can put up with futa but your MC is a total pussy and clearly bent as a three bob note. Why the hell would anyone want to play as that little prick ? Answer on a postcards delivered to not here.
That's pretty much the entire point of ntr.

You don't play Chad McMassivecock

Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Ebraham

Jan 14, 2022
Message has been translated.

Thanks for the game dev. Liked the ideas and creativity. Good comedy and slow plot where characters don't bang each other right after the start. Enjoyed every episode.

The universe looks a bit in box (that's ok for me, but), will there be any expansions and new faces? for example, events such as a grand arena tournament with individuals from all over the country/world, or visiting another kingdom and meeting other nobles. In moment it seems like the end will be around episode 10 when Ruru corrupt everyone.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Love the game, looking forward to Ruru corrupting and conquering all the girls(MC included lol).
Just one issue I have, I don't see why such a powerful and shrewd demon would have such strong feelings of love and loyalty to the MC, even if she's attracted to his tremendous magical power, she could probably just exploit him or something, I hope in the future this will get clarified.

Reactions: abgazil

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Message has been translated.

Thanks for the game dev. Liked the ideas and creativity. Good comedy and slow plot where characters don't bang each other right after the start. Enjoyed every episode.

The universe looks a bit in box (that's ok for me, but), will there be any expansions and new faces? for example, events such as a grand arena tournament with individuals from all over the country/world, or visiting another kingdom and meeting other nobles. In moment it seems like the end will be around episode 10 when Ruru corrupt everyone.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

The game was always intended to be fairly small in scope, since this is my first time making a game. There are limitations in terms of my hardware, available maps, and my own skills as a writer/dev that makes me wary of aiming for scenes that are too big.

That said, I do want the world to feel more alive, and for the characters not to feel "boxed in" as you say. The grand tournament arc could be interesting to try my hand at, and you're right in pointing out that it would allow for characters from foreign kingdoms and such to show up. It also fits right into the plot of the game, not to mention the title. So it's definitely an interesting idea, I'll keep it in mind.
Love the game, looking forward to Ruru corrupting and conquering all the girls(MC included lol).
Just one issue I have, I don't see why such a powerful and shrewd demon would have such strong feelings of love and loyalty to the MC, even if she's attracted to his tremendous magical power, she could probably just exploit him or something, I hope in the future this will get clarified.
I like keeping Ruru's motivations behind a veil of mystery. In my mind it fits the archetype of the ancient and powerful being quite well, their minds are beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals.

Ricmata

Jun 14, 2017
Would be nice if the MC could get some laid too to mitigate the NTR part. And some mc on futa if possible. Nice work, excelent game.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes