• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wwttzzz

Feb 16, 2021
想法很好,但是美术风格对我来说很难接受。尝试用阴影遮住男主角的脸怎么样?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is this game going to be more like a KN, or can the player pick who the different girls end up with (the futa maid or just some rando down an alley)?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I guess we now have a new type of yandere, the type to fuck any competition to their LI XD

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seems like it will be the futa maid ending up with all the girls
Was just wondering since the OP description sort of makes it looks like some of the girls are going to end up with other dudes and randos instead of being with the futa maid.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for all the compliments!

So is this game going to be more like a KN, or can the player pick who the different girls end up with (the futa maid or just some rando down an alley)?
It's going to be closer to a Kinetic novel, there will be some player choices, but they mostly won't have long-term consequences.
Ruru (the futa maid) is the one who's going to be doing the Netoraring. Netorarering? Eh, you get what I mean.
I decided to keep stuff pretty simple since this is my first attempt at making a game, and I've lurked long enough on this site to see many developers get in over their heads. (I hope I'm not one of them)
The plan is to have some big choices in later episodes and have at least a few different endings.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020

It's going to be closer to a Kinetic novel, there will be some player choices, but they mostly won't have long-term consequences.
Ruru (the futa maid) is the one who's going to be doing the Netoraring. Netorarering? Eh, you get what I mean.
I decided to keep stuff pretty simple since this is my first attempt at making a game, and I've lurked long enough on this site to see many developers get in over their heads. (I hope I'm not one of them)
The plan is to have some big choices in later episodes and have at least a few different endings.
Will those choices be outlined, to state they WILL be consequences. Like, when Ruru comes after Donkey looks at the Bath Pictures, and you can choose "Yes" or "BEGONE THOT" to her...? And which will affect Endings, or simply Scenes that will occur from then on, and so on.

Hope you are having fun making this! Too many Developers literally cuck to others of multiple groups, to implement too much bloat and shit, to please far too many greedy and selfish arseholes.

Reactions: Soichy

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Will those choices be outlined, to state they WILL be consequences. Like, when Ruru comes after Donkey looks at the Bath Pictures, and you can choose "Yes" or "BEGONE THOT" to her...? And which will affect Endings, or simply Scenes that will occur from then on, and so on.

Hope you are having fun making this! Too many Developers literally cuck to others of multiple groups, to implement too much bloat and shit, to please far too many greedy and selfish arseholes.
I haven't made any executive decisions on how it's going to work. But it certainly makes sense to give some sort of warning when choices are going to have an actual impact. I'd like to not have to make a walkthrough for every ending to be easily reachable. I'd like to think that by the time I get to making the later episodes I'll be a lot better at this stuff, so I'll probably make better decisions then.

I am having fun, thanks! Yeah, I think don't think there's any point trying to please everyone. Don't think that ever works, really. I'd rather try to make something that fans of a specific genre enjoys (myself included).

Reactions: Kazaim and Odriew

Odriew

Oct 4, 2017
Saranhil is the cutest person and I just want to love her and hug her and cherish her as Ruru boinks her brains out behind my back

I will back for the pointy ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I haven't made any executive decisions on how it's going to work. But it certainly makes sense to give some sort of warning when choices are going to have an actual impact. I'd like to not have to make a walkthrough for every ending to be easily reachable. I'd like to think that by the time I get to making the later episodes I'll be a lot better at this stuff, so I'll probably make better decisions then.

I am having fun, thanks! Yeah, I think don't think there's any point trying to please everyone. Don't think that ever works, really. I'd rather try to make something that fans of a specific genre enjoys (myself included).
Alright. Ultimately, it is your decision. You'll get better as you continue on your path. Learning is a blessing, knowledge is the result.

Good! I'm glad you're having fun making what you want to make. That is the MOST IMPORTANT thing. If you are just doing it for money or obligation, the fun disappears and you'll be drained. Glad that isn't the case.

I wish you the best of luck!

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018

Choice consequences are good, but choice spoilers are not good. Please don't put spoilers under choices like "blah blah blah (this choice will get you there)" At least if hints like this appear, add an option to hide them.
If I misunderstood and only meant a warning that the choice would have consequences, then I apologize.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017

To get to the main point of my question will all the girls end up with the futa maid (harem?), or will some of the unlucky girls get thrown to the sideline dicks not to be seen again (or at least very little).

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes