Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
An update soon? Not gonna lie, was getting a bit worried there after getting only a teaser for 3 months. Quite a few good games concept-wise died on teasers or first updates.

Well, as long as there's work being done then it's understandable since everyone have lives.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Hey!
Great job on the game so far, i'd like to comment a bit on my experience though, as i see dev is there ;) Don't take it too personnaly, as it is only my opinion and as they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone got one.

There's really great things in the game already, a solid base of a story, characters are well introduced and characterized, the humor work, and over all, the writting is really well made.

None the less there's something that's quite unsetling for a netorare themed story. It is that there's too many point of view. It feel kinda weird to know what every other character than the MC are thinking and doing. It's like there's multiple MC actualy, since we share the thought and action of so many character quite equally so far.

Ruru for instance might very well be the real MC since we have so many scene with her. I would even add that it kinda spoil what such a character should be, some mysterious alluring force that the MC is devoid of. Being so much with her make the reader feel for her more than what one would expect from this type of character in this kind of story.

On the other hand the MC (Donkey), despite being quite funny as a comic relief, lack of the very thing that we too much have for Ruru: sympathie. Since i don't feel for him, it is not wrong for the girls to be taken from him. Honestly it doesn't even feel like they are taken, it's not like he look even remotely interested in them. Therefor, the sadistic part of me would rather see Ruru loose the MC to the girls :KEK:

well i don't know what you wanna do with that story, it's not like because u put some NTR tag on this mean much about the story. I just felt like sharing my thought so it's up to you what you do with it (toss it in the bin for all i care :KEK:), i liked the game so far anyway.

The best to you and the game ;)

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I named the cuck (mc) to Eugine. So his nickname came out as Eug-Eug. Absolutely fitting.

Needs comedy tag and more attention. This VN is hella excellent. I can see myself supporting on patreon once the good shit starts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hey!
Great job on the game so far, i'd like to comment a bit on my experience though, as i see dev is there ;) Don't take it too personnaly, as it is only my opinion and as they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone got one.

There's really great things in the game already, a solid base of a story, characters are well introduced and characterized, the humor work, and over all, the writting is really well made.

None the less there's something that's quite unsetling for a netorare themed story. It is that there's too many point of view. It feel kinda weird to know what every other character than the MC are thinking and doing. It's like there's multiple MC actualy, since we share the thought and action of so many character quite equally so far.

Ruru for instance might very well be the real MC since we have so many scene with her. I would even add that it kinda spoil what such a character should be, some mysterious alluring force that the MC is devoid of. Being so much with her make the reader feel for her more than what one would expect from this type of character in this kind of story.

On the other hand the MC (Donkey), despite being quite funny as a comic relief, lack of the very thing that we too much have for Ruru: sympathie. Since i don't feel for him, it is not wrong for the girls to be taken from him. Honestly it doesn't even feel like they are taken, it's not like he look even remotely interested in them. Therefor, the sadistic part of me would rather see Ruru loose the MC to the girls :KEK:

well i don't know what you wanna do with that story, it's not like because u put some NTR tag on this mean much about the story. I just felt like sharing my thought so it's up to you what you do with it (toss it in the bin for all i care :KEK:), i liked the game so far anyway.

I agree with MC being hilarious, and also agree with him having no redeeming factors that make me want to root for him. So watching Ruru stealing kisses and more from the girls doesn't bother me at all and I'm anticipating more her, and feel completely indifferent about the MC.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Sounds like she doesn't want the MC to herself and just the girls in the general vicinity of the MC from that synopsis.
i mean with the fact she legit ok with fucking mc any time he wants idk (honest wise this like most rare thing in the world tho i bet ntr futa like that but she still wants to be with the mc and even will let him fuck her)

well unless dev becomes like a lot other renpy hentai devs and get mad at his old work and rework whole game and make it so shes no longer like that heres hoping he doesnt.

Last edited:

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey!

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback and the well-wishes.

There's certainly an appeal to the mystery type of NTR that happens behind closed doors. Initially I had some thoughts about going that route as well, but learning how to do that felt pretty intimidating as my first foray into game development. It felt more natural to go for a simpler VN-type game. I think it's easy to get too ambitious on your first project and I wanted to avoid that trap.

I do agree that the MC isn't all that likeable. That's mostly deliberate, but whether it's a good choice on my part can be debated. I was initially planning to do more with the 'MC is an overworked and underpaid drone' angle, which might have garnered him some sympathy, but that fell by the wayside at some point. I might still try to finagle that in... And now I want to use the word finagle in the script. Seriously, that's a good fucking word. Finagle.

Anyways, as you say, it's all down to opinion. I am trying to create a game that I would (hopefully) enjoy, and along the way I hope that others will enjoy it as well. Not everyone is going to love it, even though I make my daily blood sacrifices to Lilith, and that's okay. Yep, totally okay.

Oh, and I also wanted to say that I appreciate you putting together this critique in such a constructive manner. Cheers for that!

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i mean with the fact she legit ok with fucking mc any time he wants idk (honest wise this like most rare thing in the world tho i bet ntr futa like that but she still wants to be with the mc and even will let him fuck her)

well unless dev becomes like a lot other renpy hentai devs and get mad at his old work and rework whole game and make it so shes no longer like that heres hoping he doesnt.
Well, I'm not exactly planning on it.
I'm a mentally stable gamedev that doesn't get mad at stuff.
There!
That should keep them from worrying.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
This was really good. Ruru is super hot and her corrupting the others into doing stuff with the "it's fine cause we're both girls" excuse makes it feel different from your usual generic NTR stuff. Definitely gonna play this each update.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes