DryEX

Jan 1, 2022
I can't download this, because my windows detects it as a virus and deletes it. Ok turning off real time protection solved it but still kinda annoying.

pester

May 22, 2017
fun update i liked how you got that one girl to masturbate Ruru without her knowing. Hot ass scene especially with Donkey or whatever you called him in a split screen showing what he's doing while one of his girls is touching the mighty demon cock. One of the girls finally got to see Ruru's futa nature, and naturally had to give her a nice butt job ;). Also was really surprised by the scary scene at the end there, Ruru really can be terrorfying when she wants to. The other girls seem to be getting set up to really delve into Ruru's perversion and I can't wait for the next epsiode :D

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
fun update i liked how you got that one girl to masturbate Ruru without her knowing. Hot ass scene especially with Donkey or whatever you called him in a split screen showing what he's doing while one of his girls is touching the mighty demon cock. One of the girls finally got to see Ruru's futa nature, and naturally had to give her a nice butt job ;). Also was really surprised by the scary scene at the end there, Ruru really can be terrorfying when she wants to. The other girls seem to be getting set up to really delve into Ruru's perversion and I can't wait for the next epsiode :D
I'm glad you liked it!

Yeah, the final scene was really fun to make. Ruru turning out to look that scary was honestly a bit of an accident, but I decided to roll with it. Mostly because it made me laugh as I was doing the scene. I just turned the camera upwards to get a better angle and that face was staring down at me, ready to take my soul.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
wakanda ntr is it? netori or u being ntrd? if it is, is it avoidable? serious question cuz idk
It's a straight up Netorare game, not avoidable.
Why have Mc at all and not stick only with Ruru altogether and make Mc only a love interest well Netorare logic I suppose
I mean, yeah, no MC means no NTR. Ruru could've been the main character instead, but then the game would be in the Netori category instead, which is not what I set out to make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fbass and shiqz
May 16, 2022
Ain't normally into NTR games cause the delivery is weird

But this? This is actually a somewhat interesting take on the usual tropes for NTR games. Pretty interested to see how this story goes.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ain't normally into NTR games cause the delivery is weird

But this? This is actually a somewhat interesting take on the usual tropes for NTR games. Pretty interested to see how this story goes.
Yeeees, join the dark side.
Thanks, but I think the "monster girl" tag should be added.
I was looking for "elf"/"demon"/"pointy ear" tags, but didn't find any. Personally, I feel like "monster girl" is a tag that advertises half-monstrous women, like a lamia or a sphinx or something. So, I'm a bit unsure about adding it, but if others feel it's appropriate I might.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I was looking for "elf"/"demon"/"pointy ear" tags, but didn't find any. Personally, I feel like "monster girl" is a tag that advertises half-monstrous women, like a lamia or a sphinx or something. So, I'm a bit unsure about adding it, but if others feel it's appropriate I might.
Well you can add it and edit the Genre Spoiler to be more precise, just a thought.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Wow, didn't expect the game to be so good. A nice twist on the ntr theme, enjoyed the writing and music. Keep it up!
Mb make some posts on Reddit and get the game on other websites. Sad to see you not making that much.

Reactions: giorgyo777
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes