Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Here I'm launching the game getting the warning abt unavoidable ntr. Yk that doesn't scare me bc I thought we'd get revenge at some point or smt. However I didn't know that 90% of the scenes are NTR.
Do I need to add an "Extremely Unavoidable NTR" warning on the front as well? I figured the name of the game would make it rather obvious what the main focus of the game is. And the tag. And the dev notes. And the warning in-game that specifically warns of unavoidable NTR. I feel like it should be pretty obvious already, but maybe another one is necessary.

You know, I think this is the first time I get compliments on the visuals while getting negative critique on the writing. It feels odd. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm glad you could find parts of the game that you liked, but I don't plan on making an ending like the one you suggested.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Well since it's not MC's harem but Ruru's, and MC being part of her harem, Ruru banging the MC makes perfect sense. I mean with her big thing.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Do I need to add an "Extremely Unavoidable NTR" warning on the front as well? I figured the name of the game would make it rather obvious what the main focus of the game is. And the tag. And the dev notes. And the warning in-game that specifically warns of unavoidable NTR. I feel like it should be pretty obvious already, but maybe another one is necessary.

You know, I think this is the first time I get compliments on the visuals while getting negative critique on the writing. It feels odd. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm glad you could find parts of the game that you liked, but I don't plan on making an ending like the one you suggested.
Maaan like I said in my com, and it rarely happens, but I didn't even read the spoiler so do you rly think I went and read the dev notes. I read the summary every time and then look at tags. When I looked at them, I saw the ntr tag but that could mean anything. A lot of games have the NTR tag without being 99% based on it.
I didn't read the spoiler nor the dev note bc the summary interested me and I didn't want to spoil myself.
Now, when you spoke abt the title. I was like, wth is he on abt?!
The title could litteraly mean anything, and for me, it hinted to some shonen style thingy yk. That was 'till I looked more carefully at it, Trouble iN The aRena, take out all the capital letters and it gives TNTR, throw that 1st one and it gives NTR.
Maaaaan it's true that I could've been more "aware" but I wasn't. In my defence, I was rly hyped abt the game lol. Besides I think my analystic skills may be just sh$t

Smt I could advise you to do to avoid unwanted guests on the thread is doing smt some devs do. Put a sort of warning, not just saying : this game has unavoidable NTR. But that it is all abt unavoidable NTR, that the game pretty much revolves around it.
There is a huge difference between the two. SO yeah put that with a different color on top of the summary so you can be sure to avoid any unecessary misunderstanding. Same thing with your warning at the start of the game, specify that it's just not one or 2 unavoidable ntr scenes but that game is based on it. lol I think you got what I mean.

Also, I want to apologise If what I said came out as offensive to your work. I just want to say, it prbbly happened to most of us getting started on smt bc the preview/summary/trailer hyped you up(be it a book, anime, novel...) only to find out you were completely in the wrong and that it didn't take the direction you were hyped abt. SO yeah, it left me a bit frustrated I won't lie but it's all good ig.

Oh and for your visuals, yeah I'd say you did a great work on the animations, I got a potato PC and it didn't crash and they worked prtty smoothly.
Abt the ending, I had to try lol. You mean you won't even give it a thought? like just a bonus one not a canon ending. I didn't say you had to do them like I said (I mostly said what I was imagining happening while playin the game lol), just if you'd do smt that has a revenge feel to it. Yk, just for fun a bonus non canon ending. C'mon man at least try to keep your mind open to it maybe one day you'll go "why not" lol.

Well well well, I wish y'all the best man, gl

THX

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Maaan like I said in my com, and it rarely happens, but I didn't even read the spoiler so do you rly think I went and read the dev notes. I read the summary every time and then look at tags. When I looked at them, I saw the ntr tag but that could mean anything. A lot of games have the NTR tag without being 99% based on it.
I didn't read the spoiler nor the dev note bc the summary interested me and I didn't want to spoil myself.
Now, when you spoke abt the title. I was like, wth is he on abt?!
The title could litteraly mean anything, and for me, it hinted to some shonen style thingy yk. That was 'till I looked more carefully at it, Trouble iN The aRena, take out all the capital letters and it gives TNTR, throw that 1st one and it gives NTR.
Maaaaan it's true that I could've been more "aware" but I wasn't. In my defence, I was rly hyped abt the game lol. Besides I think my analystic skills may be just sh$t

Smt I could advise you to do to avoid unwanted guests on the thread is doing smt some devs do. Put a sort of warning, not just saying : this game has unavoidable NTR. But that it is all abt unavoidable NTR, that the game pretty much revolves around it.
There is a huge difference between the two. SO yeah put that with a different color on top of the summary so you can be sure to avoid any unecessary misunderstanding. Same thing with your warning at the start of the game, specify that it's just not one or 2 unavoidable ntr scenes but that game is based on it. lol I think you got what I mean.

Also, I want to apologise If what I said came out as offensive to your work. I just want to say, it prbbly happened to most of us getting started on smt bc the preview/summary/trailer hyped you up(be it a book, anime, novel...) only to find out you were completely in the wrong and that it didn't take the direction you were hyped abt. SO yeah, it left me a bit frustrated I won't lie but it's all good ig.

Oh and for your visuals, yeah I'd say you did a great work on the animations, I got a potato PC and it didn't crash and they worked prtty smoothly.
Abt the ending, I had to try lol. You mean you won't even give it a thought? like just a bonus one not a canon ending. I didn't say you had to do them like I said (I mostly said what I was imagining happening while playin the game lol), just if you'd do smt that has a revenge feel to it. Yk, just for fun a bonus non canon ending. C'mon man at least try to keep your mind open to it maybe one day you'll go "why not" lol.

Well well well, I wish y'all the best man, gl

THX
Yeah, you're right, it happens. It's never fun to feel let down once you've gotten your expectations up. Nothing you said needs an apology, it's indeed all good. I think I came across as a bit more annoyed and defensive than I intended.

Specifying that the game focuses on NTR, rather than features it, does sound like a good distinction to make. I'll probably change that for the next version, and adding a little extra warning at the front page might help when it comes to building unwarranted expectations. I should probably go ahead and do that.

As for the ending, I'm not really interested in making a "revenge" ending. I mean, I do keep my mind open to most things, so I try to avoid saying never. It's possible I could change my mind, but I wouldn't bet on it. I've already committed to featuring quite a few things in the prospective endings, I really need to not promise more than I'll be able to handle.

Thanks for the well wishes, you have a good one. Cheers!

Reactions: Johan_0000

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There are two types of people in this world.

"Give Donkey a revenge power fantasy" and "Make Ruru the MC"
Nooooo there's also the "turn Donkey into one of Ruru's harem girls" people. If there's gonna be a revenge ending make it instead against the fiance and the rest of the harem. Have Donkey and Ruru elope privately together after Ruru's already reduced the rest of the girls down to a bunch of cum slobbering cock fiends. Turn Donkey into a girl, steal Ruru and NTR the entire harem

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What kind of transformation content is in the game/planned for the game?
I think that tag must've been added by a mod, I don't remember adding it anyway.

Currently it's pretty much just Ruru (the demon maid) summoning and unsummoning her schlong at will. There isn't much else planned at the moment, except possibly some optional feminization of the MC at the very end.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes